Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Questions for the Staff - Pittsburgh
Questions for the Staff - Pittsburgh Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2016, 06:54 PM   #1
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Why do we have mods?

Why?

I can appreciate a slow hand in handing out punishment, and, I can even appreciate unmoderated forums to put shit in you wouldn't say in any other part of a board.

But there gets a point, where, things have gotten so out of hand, its just not fun anymore, case in point, every thread that Tatas has been in over the last few days, note I am not fingering just him for its cause or continuation.

12 pages of childish insults, again, and again, and again, and its in the ISO forum?

It appears, even the few members who have the sanity to say "enough" to the people in the threads, are now free game to be bashed themselves.

I understand that all publicity is good, it draws attention to the site, that sells ads, etc, etc, but, really, enough is enough.

If you don't want the rest of us fleeing because every forum we go into, is populated with shit, then would you please step in, and at least, force the mentally weak into one particular segment of the board?

Or, appoint somebody who actually gives a shit about how the problems here are handled, or at least someone who makes the impression that they actually do.

Please, don't take this as an insult, thats not my intent, its a call to action, its needed.

Regards.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #2
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

The question you are asking requires a complex response, but in general I couldn't agree any more with you. I agree that bias exists when it comes to mods because if it didn't certain members should have been banned many times so far, not just me. Even when I was off of here, those same individuals could not forget me and let me be. These people are showing and demonstrating mental retardation, border-line schizophrenia and cult for the personality of tatasDDD, because of the way tatasDDD expresses his views and encounters with prostitutes. While they do exactly the same, ie, satisfy their lowest animal instincs, they put on an air of innocence and gentleman. A bunch of Bullshit. This is the short answer to your question. I dared to answer because this is really not a direct question for the staff so I decided to give an answer. I am letting those people obsessed with me be. However, they do not seem to be able to. They have got to learn to let me be, or MOD or MODTARD action is going to be needed. You have a very good point Devo. This site has become a complete circus due to a handful of obsessed people.

Some of the evidence. This happened while I was banned, but the individual who STARTED this was NEVER banned, however if I called him a name I was given points and when they accumulate to the number needed I was banned. This individual is NOT the only one obsessed, but he seems to be the worst affected. He just can't start his day without dumping shit on the board. I've stopped responding to this individual's remarks not to make it worse. Yet he continues to dump shit daily.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1551146
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:37 PM   #3
poundthatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Why?

I can appreciate a slow hand in handing out punishment, and, I can even appreciate unmoderated forums to put shit in you wouldn't say in any other part of a board.

But there gets a point, where, things have gotten so out of hand, its just not fun anymore, case in point, every thread that Tatas has been in over the last few days, note I am not fingering just him for its cause or continuation.

12 pages of childish insults, again, and again, and again, and its in the ISO forum?

It appears, even the few members who have the sanity to say "enough" to the people in the threads, are now free game to be bashed themselves.

I understand that all publicity is good, it draws attention to the site, that sells ads, etc, etc, but, really, enough is enough.

If you don't want the rest of us fleeing because every forum we go into, is populated with shit, then would you please step in, and at least, force the mentally weak into one particular segment of the board?

Or, appoint somebody who actually gives a shit about how the problems here are handled, or at least someone who makes the impression that they actually do.

Please, don't take this as an insult, thats not my intent, its a call to action, its needed.

Regards.
I've been questioning myself on why I even come on here anymore! Every thread turns in to a pissing match with insults!! No offense against the mods but I read the terms of service and this bullshit shouldn't be going on!! Wtf!!
poundthatass is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:44 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I think Devo, Tats, and PTA should start their own hooker board. Good luck. I hope ECCIE will never evolve into Indys. There's a place for both. If you can't stand the heat here. Go to Indys. Problem solved.
If you're looking for a PC hooker board, go there. Be happy.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:43 PM   #5
poundthatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

1,3,4, and 6 are always broken and continues to be broke even if the mods are interfering.
poundthatass is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:15 PM   #6
tatasddd
BANNED

I personally think (without intending to engage in any more conversations or insulting with Bambino) that if he is banned for a while or even better thrown off this board completely all this insanity and craziness will abruptly come to an end as the source of all this will be removed. This individual is like a cancer formation on both boards. All he does all day long from morning to evening is "show" us how "witty" he is and what a great understander of the hobby he is. Sick of this man!!! I am sure many also are. Just a suggestion. This does not have anything mandatory in it. Of course there are a handful of haters more but this particular individual is the root of all evil on here. Drama instigator but when someone once said something about his mother on indys he goes in the public forums and cries like a little bitch to his mother. Instead of me, Devo and PDT creating our own board let's just throw this nuisance off of this one and everything will come right and fall into place.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:29 PM   #7
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by poundthatass View Post
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

1,3,4, and 6 are always broken and continues to be broke even if the mods are interfering.
You missed number 5, that has been broken too many times recently. Everything else is just being polite and respecting each other. number 5 can ruin someone's life. I feel that a person outs another member they should be permanently removed and toothpicks placed under their fingernails.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:34 PM   #8
tatasddd
BANNED

I really don't see what the big deal is so much if someone's name becomes public BECAUSE he used prostitution. So the fuck what? But, at the same time it is a RULE on this site which I DO RESPECT. Who gives a fuck whether your wife or a woman of public usage (prostitute) sucks your dick? The point is it gets sucked. Who gives a fuck what others think? Yet, I respect the rule.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:59 PM   #9
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
I really don't see what the big deal is so much if someone's name becomes public BECAUSE he used prostitution. So the fuck what? But, at the same time it is a RULE on this site which I DO RESPECT. Who gives a fuck whether your wife or a woman of public usage (prostitute) sucks your dick? The point is it gets sucked. Who gives a fuck what others think? Yet, I respect the rule.
You don't respect the rule, you are a one of the biggest Hippocrates on this board. You do whatever you want then cry like a little girl when someone does the same thing as you. People on this board have families and jobs, we are not all usless members of society, just because you think someone's anonymity doesn't matter, doesn't make it right for you to decide if they are outed or not. Bser said in a post today that you threatened to out him, you outed meeka and her sister a few months ago, you threatened Charlotte carrington, you threatened Joe from whatever he was from.

It seems like you are trying to to get revenge for being banned, the problem is it was your fault. I don't give a fuck why you were banned, nor do I care to find out, but I do know it was not because of bambino, eaglehorse, Joe or anyone else. It was because of you. Your actions put you in the position that you are in.

Now you can go and ask the mods to ban me because I posted in the ask a mod section, or say I am calling you names because I called you a Hippocrate. I would not expect any less from you.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:18 PM   #10
tatasddd
BANNED

Dude, you are 1 big paranoid. First things first. I will NEVER out BSer because although we are not in the best of relationship, he still is a fellow whoremonger and he has contributed a lot to the community in my opinion. Second, stop speculating about that family in which prostitution seems to have been a family business over the years. Everyone knows her name and everyone has used her name and she sold herself under her name so shut the fuck up with that. Charlotte Carrington I've never even spoken to her and I will ask a MOD or a MODTARD to fucking punish you for speculating. As far as that pimp, to this very day I am awaiting for him to come to my door so I break his neck with my bare hands. I don't need to out him pal. I will just teach him a lesson, but he is yet another yellow belly like many of you are but speak a lot behind a computer. You are one desperate man trying to get me banned again. Never have I been banned for outing and stop speculating with that. As far as you having a family and shit...it is not my problem you hate your wife or kids or whatever and are a pig. I know I am a pig, I love using prostitution and will never get married. I have no problem putting my name on here if it wasn't against rules. How many of you can do that? And WTF that pimp had my name and address on here for hours before it was removed. What did he achieve? ONE BIG NOTHING. The only thing he achieved is a permanent ban on him here. I have an even better job, I am doing even better and I keep fucking prostitutes and having a ball. Prostitution shows the real YOU. Nobody cares what job and how many kids , family members etc you have. You are just like me, a pig. I love being a pig. I don't make these women sell themselves. They choose to be treated like pigs, they will be.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:50 PM   #11
bigguyt
Valued Poster

You are going to ask a mod to punish for speculating, that is what a loser does. Tattles like a little girl. I never asked for you to be banned, I asked for you to act like a human and not a low life pig, but I guess by your last post that is what you self admittedly are.

You are the biggest keyboard chump I have ever had the misfortune of having a conversation with.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:53 PM   #12
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
You are going to ask a mod to punish for speculating, that is what a loser does. Tattles like a little girl. I never asked for you to be banned, I asked for you to act like a human and not a low life pig, but I guess by your last post that is what you self admittedly are.

You are the biggest keyboard chump I have ever had the misfortune of having a conversation with.
Dude, just like you say I "threatened to out Charlotte Carrington, a person I've never even spoken to WHENVER, I can just as well say that you threatened to out another member. When you speak SHIT, show the evidence, else you are SPECULATING and this must be punished in my opinion. So, show me where I threatened to out Charlotte Carrington, someone I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo not attracted to or care about? Show me it!!!
And when you talk about hypocrites, look in the mirror. If you have a wife why are you using prostitution, and then why are you hiding it from her? Who is the hypocrite?
Old 02-13-2016, 12:04 AM   #13
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Dude, just like you say I "threatened to out Charlotte Carrington, a person I've never even spoken to WHENVER, I can just as well say that you threatened to out another member. When you speak SHIT, show the evidence, else you are SPECULATING and this must be punished in my opinion. So, show me where I threatened to out Charlotte Carrington, someone I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo not attracted to or care about? Show me it!!!
I am not going to sort through all your worthless posts, you are a chump. Asking for me to be punished again is a chump move. I am sorry I take that back , it is a bitch move.

If I remember correctly from history, didn't Bulgaria take the side of the Nazis in ww2, then when the Russians started getting close they magically changed sides because they were a bunch of pussies who could not stand up for what they believed. Maybe there chant during battle was moderator,moderator, moderator,moderator ban him.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:09 AM   #14
tatasddd
BANNED

Who gives a fuck what governments did back in those days when even my own parents were not even born, let alone me. Yes, we have sided with fucking Germany twice and we have been fucked twice because of that ,but who gives a shit? Why don't you say something about the 50 000 Jewish people who were saved from being sent to German camps by our then King? And by "punish" you I mean a MOD or a MODTARD should warn you against speculating with shit. Show me the evidence and prove me wrong!!! And just for your information Bulgaria has been a country long before Germany, Great Britain, France, Russia etc. We've survived over 13 centuries despite wars and you name it. Do the math 681 to 2016.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:29 AM   #15
bigguyt
Valued Poster

I don't give a fuck if I am banned, I am kind of worn out anyway. It is people like you that make doing this a chore. It used to be you came online, got a hot ass woman to suck and fuck then brag about it. Now you have to wade through all the dick posts and the bitch posts that you put up. Maybe you need to move to something a little more hardcore, maybe find a tranny forum or a bisexuality page to read and post in. I think the majority of us are on a different level than you. You are a little to intense.

I am not saying that you are wrong, just different

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women