Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2015, 05:43 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Trump Says Megyn Kelly Was On The Rag

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...herever-2015-8

Geeze, this is going to be a VERY entertaining political season.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 05:57 PM   #2
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...herever-2015-8

Geeze, this is going to be a VERY entertaining political season.
That's because Trump is part comedian. Then sprinkle a little politricks to that and the guy is totally hilarious. I liked his comment about Rosie O'Donnell, lol. The only thing I am a little Leary about Trump is if he runs as an independent he would split the vote and we'll end up with Clinton and that would be disastrous.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 06:02 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Trump won't run as a independent, he will form his own party.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 06:41 PM   #4
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Trump won't run as an independent or with his own party.

He is a total Bozo. White trash from Queens.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 06:54 PM   #5
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Trump won't run as an independent or with his own party.

He is a total Bozo. White trash from Queens.
This we agree on. His top advisor quit today, saying Trump has 'lost touch with reality'. He doesn't understand that this isn't the apprentice and at some point he will have to actually know what he's talking about. He's a poseur.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 07:19 PM   #6
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
This we agree on. His top advisor quit today, saying Trump has 'lost touch with reality'. He doesn't understand that this isn't the apprentice and at some point he will have to actually know what he's talking about. He's a poseur.
Honestly, the more this circus moves along, the more I'm starting to like trump.

I mean, sure, he's definitely a fucking moron and definitely a fucking imbecile, but it'll be fun to watch at least. Our country will trudge on like it always does, no matter who's president. Why not make the most of it.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 07:44 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That's because Trump is part comedian. Then sprinkle a little politricks to that and the guy is totally hilarious. I liked his comment about Rosie O'Donnell, lol. The only thing I am a little Leary about Trump is if he runs as an independent he would split the vote and we'll end up with Clinton and that would be disastrous.

Jim
You're high if you think that was meant as a humorous or comedic remark by Trump. He as dead serious. He is a narcissistic buffoon who has about as much business being the President of the United States as you do...in fact, even less.

And, it's leery not Timothy Leary.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 07:46 PM   #8
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Agreed, he is in this for the publicity, nothing more. What is amusing is how he has been able to fool people into believing that he is really interested in being POTUS.

Further evidence of the utter absurdity and chaos inherent in the GOP these days. They're nuts.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 10:02 PM   #9
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Agreed, he is in this for the publicity, nothing more. What is amusing is how he has been able to fool people into believing that he is really interested in being POTUS.

Further evidence of the utter absurdity and chaos inherent in the GOP these days. They're nuts.
Donald Trump is about one thing and that's Donald Trump. And the unwashed masses who see him as the second coming, it's just sad. It shows how desperate they are to be relevant. Conservatives are historically on the wrong side of issues. The people who think like they do are slowly growing old and dying out. We will replace them with forward-thinking progressives who don't see equality as something to avoid at all costs.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:16 PM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Donald Trump is about one thing and that's Donald Trump. And the unwashed masses who see him as the second coming, it's just sad. It shows how desperate they are to be relevant. Conservatives are historically on the wrong side of issues. The people who think like they do are slowly growing old and dying out. We will replace them with forward-thinking progressives who don't see equality as something to avoid at all costs.
Don't let this political bullshit fool you. Progressive are no more interested in equality than conservatives. Take Hillary Clinton for instance. First of all she's a criminal at heart and she totes the equality and women's rights line for votes. She can' possibly be serious when all she does is pull political tricks and lies through her teeth. Trump is right in saying this country is a mess, cause it is. In order for our country to get back on track economically and in every other area we need to stop supporting criminals. The two biggest are Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. I have strong suspicions about a few others on both sides of the aisle.

Jim
Old 08-08-2015, 11:17 PM   #11
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Don't let this political bullshit fool you. Progressive are no more interested in equality than conservatives. Take Hillary Clinton for instance. First of all she's a criminal at heart and she totes the equality and women's rights line for votes. She can' possibly be serious when all she does is pull political tricks and lies through her teeth. Trump is right in saying this country is a mess, cause it is. In order for our country to get back on track economically and in every other area we need to stop supporting criminals. The two biggest are Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. I have strong suspicions about a few others on both sides of the aisle.

Jim
I'll take the devil I know over the devil I don't...
Old 08-08-2015, 11:56 PM   #12
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
You're high if you think that was meant as a humorous or comedic remark by Trump. He as dead serious. He is a narcissistic buffoon who has about as much business being the President of the United States as you do...in fact, even less.

And, it's leery not Timothy Leary.....
Wow you're going to correct my spelling. You need to proof read. "He as dead serious" . I am pretty sure it's, he is dead serious. I don't care if he was serious. When people are serious they usually are funny. I got a laugh out of it, so what.

Jim
Old 08-09-2015, 01:53 AM   #13
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Congrats Republicunts. . .you are the ones that created this racist, sexist, angry monster.. . now you cant control it and ur scared. You cant nominate him or youll lose by a landslide, you cant kick him out cause he'll feel mistreated and run as indy, thus splitting the racist vote. hahahaha, deal with it u flock o' shitbirds.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 02:13 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

and somehow we still got Obama. How did such an astute person as you vote for the grand master poseur twice?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 02:13 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Congrats Republicunts. . .you are the ones that created this racist, sexist, angry monster.. . now you cant control it and ur scared. You cant nominate him or youll lose by a landslide, you cant kick him out cause he'll feel mistreated and run as indy, thus splitting the racist vote. hahahaha, deal with it u flock o' shitbirds.
Now you're ranting. Late with your lithium?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women