Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2019, 03:38 AM   #1006
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

While bemoaning Mueller probe, Trump falsely says the Constitution gives him ‘the right to do whatever I want’

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/poli...outputType=amp

Quote:
William C. Banks, a professor of law at Syracuse University, told The Washington Post on Tuesday that Trump’s comments are an affront to “basic points that every schoolchild learns in civics.” Trump took an oath to support and defend the Constitution when he became president, Banks noted, meaning he can only do what the Constitution permits him to.

So does this one.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:23 AM   #1007
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 02:14 PM   #1008
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Hey eccieuser, I think the Mueller hearing went fairly well. The judiciary committee could have made a better impression had they questioned Mueller in the chronological order of obstruction. The folks who have been to lazy to read the report may be confused because of the disorganization.

With that said the Intelligence committee made it clear that Muellers May statement to the country is a warning to all loyal Americans

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election.
That allegation deserves the attention of every American.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 04:25 PM   #1009
oeb11
Valued Poster

And where is the Rusian - Trump Collusion?????
J666 - we need to secure our election process from outside pernicious interference.
Putin did make efforts - did it materially affect 2016? - show the Proof.
Still - we need a bi-partisan effort to secure ourselves - let this be a lesson to the Country.

I personally do not believe the DPST's can give up the Russian Trump Collusion hoax - even to secure our elections for 2020.

Can You ?????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 04:41 PM   #1010
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
And where is the Rusian - Trump Collusion?????
J666 - we need to secure our election process from outside pernicious interference.
Putin did make efforts - did it materially affect 2016? - show the Proof.
Still - we need a bi-partisan effort to secure ourselves - let this be a lesson to the Country.

I personally do not believe the DPST's can give up the Russian Trump Collusion hoax - even to secure our elections for 2020.

Can You ?????
You can’t bring yourself to admit the truth, the truth is the investigation wasn’t a hoax or witch hunt. That could be from believing trump and the conservative media who has ties to Russian misinformation campaigns. The incidents of misinformation that I believe will be exposed in the near future.

A security company that tracks online misinformation, examined Russian digital propaganda efforts over a two-year period starting in January 2015, when the accounts they tracked first began posting on Instagram and Facebook. Its findings include data showing Russian troll accounts on Facebook overseen by the Kremlin-linked Internet Research Agency heavily amplified links from sites including Breitbart, the Daily Caller, and the Washington Examiner, alongside lesser-known outlets like bluelivesmatter.blue, americanmilitarynews.com, and conservativedailypost.com.
Old 07-24-2019, 04:48 PM   #1011
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
The incidents of misinformation that I believe will be exposed in the near future.
What is your definition of near...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 04:51 PM   #1012
Levianon17
Valued Poster

This is a short article on the "Six Takeaways from Mueller's Testimony" It doesn't look like the Democrats got nearly what they had hoped for from Mueller.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U453DHP
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 04:55 PM   #1013
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
With that said the Intelligence committee made it clear that Muellers May statement to the country is a warning to all loyal Americans

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election.
Yup, and the Mueller report just continues to show us how badly the Obama administration(Yes, Trump was only a candidate at the time) handled national security and known threats and efforts to interfere.

And Mueller made it glaringly clear today that investigating everything election interference related was not in his purview.

Well, I think the Trump administration and Barr will be taking that into their purview.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 05:54 PM   #1014
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
This is a short article on the "Six Takeaways from Mueller's Testimony" It doesn't look like the Democrats got nearly what they had hoped for from Mueller.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U453DHP
At another point, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.) questioned Mueller on whether he knew that former FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose anti-Trump text messages got him removed from the investigation, “hated” Trump. “I did not know that,” Mueller said, adding that “when I did find out, I acted swiftly to have him reassigned elsewhere in the FBI.” He notably didn’t disagree with Gohmert’s premise that Strzok hated Trump.

If Crazy Louie thinks Strzok s hate for trump is actually evidence of a conspiracy against trump he’s crazier than I think. By that logic all the Clinton haters of the Freedumb party who held hearings after hearings should have been removed from the committees. Their hate was obvious.

Btw...Mueller had Strzok reassigned after he learned of the text messages. I believe the official transcripts of the hearings will verify that.
Old 07-24-2019, 06:12 PM   #1015
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
At another point, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.) questioned Mueller on whether he knew that former FBI agent Peter Strzok, whose anti-Trump text messages got him removed from the investigation, “hated” Trump. “I did not know that,” Mueller said, adding that “when I did find out, I acted swiftly to have him reassigned elsewhere in the FBI.” He notably didn’t disagree with Gohmert’s premise that Strzok hated Trump.

If Crazy Louie thinks Strzok s hate for trump is actually evidence of a conspiracy against trump he’s crazier than I think. By that logic all the Clinton haters of the Freedumb party who held hearings after hearings should have been removed from the committees. Their hate was obvious.

Btw...Mueller had Strzok reassigned after he learned of the text messages. I believe the official transcripts of the hearings will verify that.
Wow, what a turnaround. If I didn't know better this post is starting to go on the defensive nature of the shenanigans of the Mueller team appointments. It's at least good to hear that the admissions of Strzok most likely being compromised by his politics are being discussed further.

Certainly more along the lines of investigating the investigators at this point. A much needed step after today.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 06:26 PM   #1016
turtle138
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

For such a great investigator he certainly didn't know much.
Just how to charge Trumps people.
Ummm politics????
turtle138 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 06:41 PM   #1017
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Wow, what a turnaround. If I didn't know better this post is starting to go on the defensive nature of the shenanigans of the Mueller team appointments. It's at least good to hear that the admissions of Strzok most likely being compromised by his politics are being discussed further.

Certainly more along the lines of investigating the investigators at this point. A much needed step after today.
I don’t think you know what’s in the counterintelligence file gathered by the Mueller team and whisked off to the FBI, very few do. That file will be probed by the intelligence committee in due time.

Nothing the deep state conspiracy theories will change the fact that the Russians attacked the United States of America and the Freedom caucus has accepted that fact as a non issue.
Old 07-24-2019, 06:52 PM   #1018
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I don’t think you know what’s in the counterintelligence file gathered by the Mueller team and whisked off to the FBI, very few do. That file will be probed by the intelligence committee in due time.

Nothing the deep state conspiracy theories will change the fact that the Russians attacked the United States of America and the Freedom caucus has accepted that fact as a non issue.
Hey Jax, it’s over. Stay tuned to the IG report and the Durham investigation. You’ll find your answers there.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:06 PM   #1019
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey eccieuser, I think the Mueller hearing went fairly well. The judiciary committee could have made a better impression had they questioned Mueller in the chronological order of obstruction. The folks who have been to lazy to read the report may be confused because of the disorganization.

Sir,

I think they went a little better than expected. It was theatre. The biggest takeaway for me was the word "characterization" from Meuller. Stupid me did not take notes as I was listening to both rounds.

The Wiki leaks presentation was of massive note. I'm sure I'll be corrected or misinterpreted if I'm a little off but the campaign knew they were using information they should have reported. Another big ussue for me was the fact thst it is a crime to accept "value" of any kind and then lie to the investigators about having it, and then try to cover it up.

Remember that Meuller is the Republican whipping boy needed to sacrifice. I will say this- the point about asking investigators of their political affiliation is an iffy one. You don't want to ask this kind of question when hiring. But this is a sensitive topic. Is it about national secutity (the forrest) or about the campaign being infiltrated, compromised willingly and used for a puppet leader (the trees)?

How is Turkey related in this matter?
Is it fair to ask? I know we should keep from going off the deep state end. But the questions still remain.

I'll reiterate. I've said it from the beginning-the evidence to impeach is there. The Democrats just don't have
the balls to take on this mad man.

I need to rewatch. I was so caught up in other tasks as I was listening from room to room on TV to cspan radio. My day was so full. I wish I was taking notes.

Old 07-24-2019, 07:10 PM   #1020
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:

Sir,

I think they went a little better than expected. It was theatre. The biggest takeaway for me was the word "characterization" from Meuller. Stupid me did not take notes as I was listening to both rounds.

The Wiki leaks presentation was of massive note. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm a little off but the campaign knew they were using information they should have reported. Another big issue for me was the fact that it is a crime to accept "value" of any kind and then lie to the investigators about having it, and then try to cover it up.

Remember that Meuller is the Republican whipping boy needed to sacrifice. I will say this- the point about asking investigators of their political affiliation is an iffy one. You don't want to ask this kind of question when hiring. But this is a sensitive topic. Is it about national secutity (the forrest) or about the campaign being infiltrated, compromised willingly and used for a puppet leader (the trees)?

How is Turkey related in this matter?
Is it fair to ask? I know we should keep from going off the deep state end. But the questions still remain.

I'll reiterate. I've said it from the beginning-the evidence to impeach is there. The Democrats just don't have
the balls to take on this mad man.

I need to rewatch. I was so caught up in other tasks as I was listening from room to room on TV to cspan radio. My day was so full. I wish I was taking notes.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women