Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2019, 10:21 AM   #46
Redhot1960
BANNED

Nugent & Crowder Hammering on 0beymemes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH3rfqX7Jz4&t=576s
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 08:14 PM   #47
Redhot1960
BANNED

0beymemes, need to Wake The Fuck Up... That would be a good screen name for someone (WTFU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUltZmKqfmM
Old 06-01-2019, 08:36 AM   #48
Redhot1960
BANNED

Sidney Powell Hammering Away at Hags Mule on his Pro Impeachment Red Meat pep rally speech

Good Times, Good Times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udRqsEa2N9E
Old 06-01-2019, 09:13 AM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

+1 for Sidney Powell video
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:47 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
ditto

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:59 PM   #51
Redhot1960
BANNED

President Trump Question: “Are the Drug Lords, Cartels & Coyotes really running Mexico?”…

You gotta read this! ---> https://theconservativetreehouse.com...o/#more-164479

”Well, someone’s doing the raping Don“…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O6Nmx_kZMQ
Old 06-01-2019, 07:20 PM   #52
Redhot1960
BANNED

YUP!, HAMMERING!...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaoqbatfTw

Rosie memos
@almostjingo
· Jan 16, 2019
Replying to @almostjingo
Team #OpenBorders

View image on Twitter

Rosie memos
@almostjingo
Why was @SpeakerPelosi meeting with President Enrique Nieto in Mexico but now she refuses to visit border? #BuildTheWall pic.twitter.com/H3KCB8nKhJ

2:55 PM - Jan 16, 2019
Old 06-01-2019, 07:25 PM   #53
Redhot1960
BANNED

Quote:
She'd make a damn good presidential candidate in 2024.

more HAMMERING, 0beymemes

Old 06-01-2019, 08:21 PM   #54
Redhot1960
BANNED

Sad...
chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmada dm/https://portalconservador.com/livros/Joseph-Douglass-Red-Cocaine-The-Drugging-of-America-and-the-West.pdf

Clearly, Jennings was not suggesting that there was a Communist power behind the drug trade. He was only using the example to raise an important question: namely, why was the United States not fighting a serious war on drugs? Nevertheless, in using this example, Jennings had indirectly raised what might be an even more serious question: namely, that if there were a Communist power behind the drug trade - the Soviet Union, for example - who would believe it? My anxieties concerning the origins of drug trafficking date back to 1984, when I read an article that described the linkages between the trafficking and revolutionary terrorists in Latin America. The author described the manner in which Cuba assisted the smugglers to move drugs into the United States and, as part of the same operation, provided arms to terrorists and revolutionaries. Evidence on this activity had been collected by the US Attorney's office in Miami and had resulted in the indictment of four high-level Cuban officials by a Federal grand jury in November 1982. But the story seemed incomplete to me. Court testimony linked the trafficking oper-ation to Cuba's intelligence service, the Direccion General de Inteligencia, or DGI, and to the top Cuban leadership, Fidel and Raul Castro. But, I wondered, how could Cuba, and especially the DGI, be involved, if the Soviet Union were not behind the operation? The DGI had been under the direct control of Soviet intelligence since the late 1960s. Thus, it seemed extremely unlikely for a DGI operation of this significance to have been conducted without Soviet approval and direction. As I delved more deeply into the subject, it became apparent that Cuba was not an isolated example. There was also extensive data linking the People's Republic of China to
4RED COCAINEinternational drug trafficking. Additionally, there was evidence that Nicaragua, Bulgaria, Hungary, [the former] East Germany and North Korea were also involved in trafficking as a matter of official state policy. But, while it seemed inconceivable that these countries could be involved without the Soviet Union also being involved, I still had no direct data on Soviet involvement. All this was to change radically one day in 1985 when I was having lunch with Jan Sejna, a former high-level Czechoslovak military-political official who had defected to the United States in 1968. General Sejna remains, to my knowledge, the highest positioned Soviet Bloc official ever to seek political asylum in the West, and the only such official who was actually a member of the decision-making hierarchy. It was during the luncheon conversation that I first asked General Sejna if he had any direct knowledge of Soviet involvement in international narcotics trafficking. For the next hour or two, he provided extensive details on Soviet narcotics trafficking operations, including their use of satellite countries, the dates of the key decisions, and most importantly, the basic Soviet strategy. The information was alarming. Clearly, Sejna's knowledge was of extreme impor-tance, or so I thought. I also suspected that none of the US agencies involved in fighting the drug trade was aware of this information, which turned out to be correct. It was clear to me that Sejna's knowledge was so extensive that a thorough debriefing would require a sub-stantial effort and considerable time. I went to work soliciting support for the task. In the process, my excitement turned to dismay as I began to recognise that none of the US agen-cies with responsibilities in the drug war were interested in obtaining Sejna's knowledge. In retrospect, this should have come as no surprise. I have had the unique opportu-nity to work with General Sejna over the past ten years. This was not the first time that I had encountered a disinterest within the US Government on subjects of strategic impor-tance where Sejna had extensive expertise. Strategic deception; the Soviet long-range plan; Soviet political and military strategy; coordinated Soviet Bloc intelligence operations; Soviet decision making; Soviet Bloc training of international terrorists; and, Soviet Bloc intelligence penetration of organised crime, are just a few examples. It is quite clear that the national security and policy communities do not like what Sejna has to say, and hence do not pursue his knowledge. Why is more difficult to explain. The problem is not credibility. Sejna's testimony has been confirmed over and over again. It is consistent with his background and with other sensitive information. Sejna is acknowledged to be an excellent source at the highest levels in the intelligence commu-nity. No, the problem is not one of evaluating and then rejecting data; it is one of not want-ing to know in the first place
Old 06-01-2019, 08:38 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

very interesting info on El Chapo. 3 politicians named for pay to play, Hillary, Pelosi, Schiff.

This makes sense on Dems inaction on the border given toat they were paid to look the other way on border issues.

definitely explosive if true. its from an alleged source from the El Chapo trial. so we'll see.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:42 PM   #56
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

redhot, fix your link so its clickable.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:47 PM   #57
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
Sad...
https://portalconservador.com/livros...d-the-West.pdf

No, the problem is not one of evaluating and then rejecting data; it is one of not wanting to know in the first place
this is a little more complicated. I think they don't know how to handle this.

Noreiga is one thing, Putin & Castro is a different story.

you have outside entities in drug trade undermining and profiting.

how do you deal with them? start a war?
Old 06-02-2019, 07:56 AM   #58
Redhot1960
BANNED

Quote:
redhot, fix your link so its clickable.
click the link on this.

https://www.thedestructionofciviliza...d-cocaine.html
Old 06-02-2019, 09:30 AM   #59
Redhot1960
BANNED

Never Trumper RINO gets his ass HAMMERED by a Wolverine Patriot named Anna Timmer. fuckem

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-justin-amash/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3HLqRp2xg4
Old 06-02-2019, 10:50 AM   #60
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
read the PDF, just the last 2 chapters. that book was written in 1999.

the original book was written in 1990 with 11 chapters. its been updated in 1999 with 12 chapters.

that stuff about Soviet Russia/Soviet China in the drug trade support is mind blowing.

suggestions that Soviets did not collapse but went into remission, which was meant to deceive the west into a false sense of security...

former KGB officers are in charge of many of the russian companies (the so-called oligarchs).

Obama (the collusive poser that he is) may have accidentally given a solution. sanctions were placed on Russia for invading Crimea and parts of Ukraine.

One wonders in light of all this, if Trump has a plan to deal with this. He has started a trade war against China & Mexico by raising tariffs. He has already done some stuff with Cuba.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women