Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you say anything?
No. Keep my damn mouth shut. 44 64.71%
Yes. Say something. 21 30.88%
Otherr 3 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2018, 05:56 PM   #16
billw1032
Valued Poster

If he's your best friend, how did he get to the point of being engaged and you didn't know who he was dating? Either you don't see your best friend very often, or he got engaged on the first date.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:10 PM   #17
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

None of your business....keep your mouth shut
motor is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:50 PM   #18
BangOver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhyde View Post
Let's say your best friend invites you to dinner so he can introduce you to his fiance.

When you get there, you realize she's a provider (or she used to be anyway) and you've seen her on multiple occasions.

Do you say anything?

And ladies, so you can participate too, let's just say your friend is a guy (that is NOT a client), and the same thing happens to you. (Except for the part about seeing the provider multiple times. Lol. You just know her because you're both in the business.)
Maybe you are talking to the wrong person. If I was in that situation and really cared about my friend, I'd speak privately to the girl to see if she had been honest with him. If she said "No", and I couldn't persuade her to come clean, then I'd have some thinking to do.

Another approach would be to take her aside, flash some Franklins and see if she was willing to take a spin. If she agreed, then my message to my friend would be pretty obvious.

Bang
BangOver is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:07 PM   #19
goofy11
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Discretion... it needs to go both ways.

Heck he maybe a John and met her doing this and they hit it off and changing their ways.
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 11:28 PM   #20
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I am with billw. This cannot be a great friend if first time you meet his fiancé is at the wedding.

Beyond that my experience is things never go well for the messenger when unwelcome news is being delivered.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 01:29 AM   #21
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy11 View Post
Discretion... it needs to go both ways.
Okay, that's fucking crazy. Outing people is a shitty thing to do, but you know what's worse? Fucking over your best friend for a reason that basically amounts to "honor among thieves." A bad marriage will fuck your life sideways for YEARS, guaranteed. Possibly the rest of your life.

Again, outing anyone makes you pretty sleazy most of the time, because mostly it's an ex or a dissatisfied customer doing it. But in the case outlined here, you have to choose, loyalty to your friend or "Do NOT talk about Fight Club." Prioritize.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:05 AM   #22
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

“Is a provider” or “used to be”. A very different calculus, I’d say.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:13 AM   #23
Dnice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I would probably keep my mouth shut. Had a great friend years ago we got drunk at his place I woke up with his girlfriend on top of me saying she wanted my big black dick. Ipushed her off( took all the will power I had) told her I couldn't do that to him. He was passed out about 5 feet away. Didn't tell him for years. The funny part is years later when his relationship with her was long past I told him what happened. He laughed and said I could of fucked her tgey had an open relationship, damn I wish he had told me.������
Dnice is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:41 AM   #24
Ssjdawg
Valued Poster

If you’re 100% sure that she’s not one of those girls that has her computer angled in a way to record sessions and money exchange or has your license plate, if you’re 100% sure she won’t tuck up your life for fucking up hers. You gotta remember y’all both got the same secret and now if she didn’t have access to your real world she definitely does now. Maybe your buddy doesn’t discriminate where your dick goes but your boss might your wife might. Police might too. Maybe she’s willing to spend a week in jail to incriminate you after outting her. Who knows. Just remember swords are double edged and hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn.
Ssjdawg is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:22 AM   #25
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
So you think a “ho” will always be a “ho” then? That’s kind of what I’m gathering from your point of view. Please correct me if I’m wrong though.

Just curious ...
That has absolutely nothing to do with my point of view on the question. Predictably and understandably, your point of view is about looking out for the woman and her "privacy" a.k.a. her ability to manipulate the situation to her liking. Also, no surprise that every provider has basically responded the same way. My point of view is about being open and honest with my best friend and giving him a warning that a huge train wreck could possibly be coming his way. Her privacy and well-being would be none of my concern. She is not my friend. He is. I would act on what I think would best protect my friend and make sure he is not in the dark on very pertinent information that is not trivial in the least.

Anyone claiming to be a true friend of mine who would sit back and say nothing if I was in that situation is someone I would never trust again, and I would probably distance myself from that person. With all that said, I'm not surprised at some of these answers b/c most people have no idea what being a true friend is, and real, true friends are very hard to come by.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:32 AM   #26
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangOver View Post
Maybe you are talking to the wrong person. If I was in that situation and really cared about my friend, I'd speak privately to the girl to see if she had been honest with him. If she said "No", and I couldn't persuade her to come clean, then I'd have some thinking to do.

Another approach would be to take her aside, flash some Franklins and see if she was willing to take a spin. If she agreed, then my message to my friend would be pretty obvious.

Bang
NO NO NO

Never deal with the woman. Talk to your friend like a man. Give him the info and let him decide how to handle it. Why are you having private side conversations w/ his fiance? That's way more intrusive. What the hell has happened to men nowadays that two grown men can't sit down and just shoot each other straight w/o all this sneaky, feminine shit. Smh.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:06 AM   #27
mag7315
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

No, no, no.

Outcomes

1) He already knows and he will be pissed that you do and you have seen her. Lost friend. 63%
2) He doesn't know and won't care and will be pissed at you for telling him. 28%
3) He doesn't know and will appreciate you telling him 9%.

1.a They break up later and you become friends again. 40%
2.a They break up sooner or later and you become friends again. 20%
3.a He will smoothly drop you as a friend because you now have a story to tell everyone. 90%

Beyond the quantitative decision tree analysis, it's none of your business. He can make his own good or bad decisions based on good or bad due diligence.

A friend of mine went through a bad divorce, then started a relationship with a younger hotty with questionable reputation. It ended after 2 years, but I was happy for him because he had 2 good years. He has since re-married. You should be happy for your friend.
mag7315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:06 AM   #28
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Get back to us after you save your friend from this wretched, awful, secretive whore. We will all be waiting.

He's truly lucky to have such an upstanding gentleman to be his best friend.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:33 AM   #29
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Get back to us after you save your friend from this wretched, awful, secretive whore. We will all be waiting.

He's truly lucky to have such an upstanding gentleman to be his best friend.
Ha! Hope he has an ATF who doesn't read the forums.

Let us know too, if you begin to have trouble reaching ladies.

Any lady you meet has a potential to be outed is the message you've relayed here.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:35 AM   #30
grean
Valued Poster

The message you want to relay here is that if, on the off chance, you do ever meet outside the hobby, you'll act as if you were a perfect stranger.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women