Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2017, 02:48 PM   #46
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Every incident should be judged on it's individual merits. We can't give the same penalty to the guy who gets distracted and accidentally backs over his neighbor as we can to the person who got ticked off that his neighbor's dog was chewing his paper up, got a gun and pulled the trigger, or do we see the offense as one and the same since somebody got hurt?
No, every outing incident should be judged the same, without regard to the merits of the individual or the situation in which they did it. You got off easy because of the argument that you're a nice person, didn't mean to do it, it was the first time, and it was an accident...you shouldn't have...none of those things matter...and because of that, every other whore you report is getting off easy as well. The penalty is the same, no matter what, or else there is no meaning to the "zero tolerance policy" you keep touting...

Of course I have an agenda...I'm trying to make sure you whores get punished the same as we do when you out people in your forums. That's obviously not happening now, because you're reporting them all, and we don't see all of them getting year long bans, do we?

The time for this idiotic "provider security" bullshit to end. Your alerts do nothing to enhance security without outing us...and outing us is not a permissible way to protect your security. It's that simple...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 02:58 PM   #47
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
No, every outing incident should be judged the same, without regard to the merits of the individual or the situation in which they did it. You got off easy because of the argument that you're a nice person, didn't mean to do it, it was the first time, and it was an accident...you shouldn't have...none of those things matter...and because of that, every other whore you report is getting off easy as well. The penalty is the same, no matter what, or else there is no meaning to the "zero tolerance policy" you keep touting...

Either you weren't privy to the whole trial, or choose not to reveal the defensive arguments as you know it would get you banned. Much more to this than stated, and by the way, there's is an appeals process for EVERY member of this board, and it doesn't happen overnight.

And your statement is categorically untrue as far as I am aware. I know several members on both sides who have been banned for months. Some even appealed successfully, some got no parole.

Zero Tolerance means that infractions of guidelines will not be tolerated and punishment will be meted out. Has ZERO to do with what penalty is deemed appropriate. As I stated before, even the judicial system recognizes the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 03:03 PM   #48
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Of course I have an agenda...I'm trying to make sure you whores get punished the same as we do when you out people in your forums. That's obviously not happening now, because you're reporting them all, and we don't see all of them getting year long bans, do we?

The time for this idiotic "provider security" bullshit to end. Your alerts do nothing to enhance security without outing us...and outing us is not a permissible way to protect your security. It's that simple...
How do we know HOW long they are banned for? Isn't that privileged info between the offender and the mod who's sitting in judgement? Not released publicly? Examples, please?

I agree with you completely. Outing is not a permissible, acceptable, safe way for anyone on ECCIE to address a problem. Handles are proper, although they can be changed like underwear. Suggestions welcome on how to better handle security on both sides. I'm listening, er, reading.

Happy to say I've noticed remarkably few gaffs in Houston over the last year. Seems to me safety has become BETTER. Again, WU modtard, what do you know that the rest of us don't?
Old 02-05-2017, 03:04 PM   #49
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Of course we've seen members out here banned for a year...I'm saying that out of all the many whores you've reported in Infoshare who have outed us, how many of them have you seen get banned for a year, or 30 days? Go check, come back here and let us know...I already have...

It's easy to see, just go check the gap in their posting history if they're back, and see if they're really in the banned list if they aren't back...this isn't rocket science...
Old 02-05-2017, 03:17 PM   #50
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Of course we've seen members out here banned for a year...I'm saying that out of all the many whores you've reported in Infoshare who have outed us, how many of them have you seen get banned for a year, or 30 days? Go check, come back here and let us know...I already have...

It's easy to see, just go check the gap in their posting history if they're back, and see if they're really in the banned list if they aren't back...this isn't rocket science...
Never said it was "many," just that I reported what I saw, and not much at all in the last year, as stated above. (Ya know that sometimes members get banned just for accumulating enough "insult" points? I'm sure you do, being a mod.) The local bancation thread is surprisingly short, considering all of the new lads and lassies migrating from BP and other sites that have disappeared. Maybe the rules are being hammered home harder in a clearer fashion? Rejoice in the word being spread, and the legs.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:21 PM   #51
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How can one disclose ""current events" as examples" without disclosing RW information about others or "outing" oneself? Or is that the subtle idea?

In the meantime the gossip continues.
Exactly my point!

However, handles could be bandied about, guesses made, but why sully anyone's reputation without knowing the whole story?
Old 02-05-2017, 03:30 PM   #52
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I know what you did...they don't. You listed a bunch of things you DIDN'T do, and conveniently left out the one thing you DID do...

Quote:
I NEVER published his phone number, email, yada, yada.
Evidently, people who do the same thing you did are banned for 30 days...whereas if we did it out here, we get banned for a year...right?
Old 02-05-2017, 03:33 PM   #53
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I know what you did...they don't. You listed a bunch of things you DIDN'T do, and conveniently left out the one thing you DID do...

Evidently, people who do the same thing you did are banned for 30 days...whereas if we did it out here, we get banned for a year...right?
Nope, and I think you should discuss this in motardville to find exceptions.

May I please ask for a Super Bowl break now? Dinner will be ready soon and the game will be kicking off. I'd really like to focus my attention there, but hate to leave you hanging. Opposing team fans with booze in my living room will be argument enough for the rest of my evening.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:43 PM   #54
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Do you have a guess of how many Houston providers, in the last year since your incident, have been banned for a year?

It's honestly interesting to see the number...and compare it to your "every time" reporting of violations in Infoshare...
Old 02-05-2017, 03:43 PM   #55
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Your naïveté is astounding...
Old 02-05-2017, 04:07 PM   #56
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Point of order... "previous handle" does not equate to "other current handle" .....

Carry on....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:08 PM   #57
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Do you have a guess of how many Houston providers, in the last year since your incident, have been banned for a year?

It's honestly interesting to see the number...and compare it to your "every time" reporting of violations in Infoshare...

No guesses. No reason for me to keep track. I'm not a mod, nor do I peruse every post in Houston. I report what I see, but I have a LIFE. Share the number, please, and that of all of the fellows, too, to be fair, but subtract reasons that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Cross-reference with members who came back under new handles to stir up old trouble and only count them once. Stats can be very malleable depending upon how they are manipulated.

As to naivety, that word seems to be another weapon you use to disparage those who don't agree with you, but I admit that we all have our weaknesses, our "Oh, SHIT!" moments we regret. I try to build on my blunders and gain strength and knowledge from them, and not repeatedly tear others apart for a single past fumble. I don't see things in black or white cement, and everyone, even you, makes a mistake now and then. Or are you Super Wakeup? Inflexible, indomitable, indefectible, inhuman? Perhaps so. Your world must be very comforting. I wish you well there, and envy your perfection.

Enjoy the football game.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #58
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
The existence of private forums not accessible to the general public has been vehemently denied over the years?
I never get invited to the private forums ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Ok. Can we all move on now?
I thinck you will be notified when we will move on ... Check your PMs.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 07:32 PM   #59
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

The lifers on here who never write reviews, who never try to help anyone, who only participate in these forums so they can try to get you banned are the last people you should ever think are doing something to help you.

You all know this D-bag. You all know his attitude. Do you think he all the sudden started caring whether any of you were outed? He'd just laugh and say you were a dumbass for telling a whore anything.

He has an agenda, and you can be sure your best interest is not being served.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 07:34 PM   #60
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
With a houseful of people, I just cant take the time to digest and respond to what has now become a lengthy tome, but I will say one thing: Fancy is tried of being the whipping girl for this whole issue.

I am responsible for my own actions, and nobody else's. We are not standing in the same place we were in 2015. Evidently I moved on, but some of you are never going to. Fine, pin a target to my boobs and place me in front of the firing squad, as that is exactly what this does to my carnal career, but I'm sure the OP, and others, know that. I served my time and the mods may be done with me, but appears that I will continue to be punished over and over and over and over and over and over and over for a one-time, never-repeated, unpremeditated error, despite all of the good work I've tried to do since, and how much I encourage other providers not to make similar mistakes.

Speaking of which, there seems to be an insinuation that "outing" happens every time a provider takes a breath, types a sentence outside of a public forum, and to a biographical degree that would make a newspaper obituary blush. Simply isn't true or admin would be taking steps. Are you accusing your "fellow" mods of stupidity or duplicity, WU?

I agree with the board's existent Zero Tolerance stance, and yes, absolutely, rules and punishments should be applied equally to both sides with regard to circumstances, like whether intent was malicious or inadvertent, how much info is released and where, etc., etc. Every incident should be judged on it's individual merits. We can't give the same penalty to the guy who gets distracted and accidentally backs over his neighbor walking the dog as we can to the person who got ticked off that his neighbor's dog was chewing his paper up, got a gun and pulled the trigger, or do we see the offense as one and the same since somebody got hurt? If so, by all means, ban away, everyone 6 months to a year, and yeah, let's do away with every private forum, while we're at it. Less secrets, less problems. Get rid of ROS, too, please. Everything completely open.

There has to be degrees of separation, but isn't this something the MODS should be arguing among themselves, as they have ALL of the relevant details whereas we don't, can't, and are relegated to debating in theory and innuendo? Seems to me WU is revealing things he has further knowledge of with a specific agenda in mind, although he's talking largely in generalities. And while I'm glad some of you have an interest in ancient history, can we provide current events as examples, or is this strictly Trash Fancy Day?
Fancy, everyone knows that WU is Eccie's resident Drama Queen in Chief. You're good with 99% of the hobbyists on this board. The other 1%? Those are the perfect people who have never made a single mistake in their lives. All hail the perfect people. Of course, WU is the most perfect of the perfect people. All hail her Majesty, the Most Perfect Drama Queen in Chief!
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women