Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2017, 07:27 AM   #1
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4
Default Would it surprise you to know...

...that the hookers on this site can out your real name and phone number, and/or other screening info, on this board and only be banned for 30 days, whereas if you out a hooker's real name you get banned for a year? They're allowed to do it because their safety is supposedly more important than the hobbyist's...

Ask Fancyinheels how it works...she outed a hobbyist's info and was only banned for a month...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 07:35 AM   #2
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

That is surprising!

Fancyinheels, how does it work?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 07:40 AM   #3
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Someone's on their man-period lol!
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:21 AM   #4
Still-Naughty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
Someone's on their man-period lol!
Justifiably so....
Still-Naughty is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:39 AM   #5
Heman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

YES,if what OP said is TRUE then its not FAIR, the MODs need to explain what happened and JUSTIFY their ACTION.
Heman is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:42 AM   #6
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wakeup is referring to an inquiry I made way back in 2015 in a private forum not accessible to the general public about a prospective patron's suspicious behavior causing me concern at the time. I admit to an inadvertent lapse, for which I was punished, and it became quite the infamous debacle, causing me great shame, and to be honest, nearly killing my carnal career. However, the member in question was never terribly concerned, and no, his screening data was NOT plastered all over creation. I NEVER published his phone number, email, yada, yada. Rumors about what actually occurred got completely out of hand.

There were many circumstances bounding about in my case, and yes, EACH incident should be handled individually. There are degrees of separation in every crime, making some misdemeanors and others felonies. A standard blanket will never cover all bodies, as even the US judicial system has discovered.

Guidelines on warning/alerts were rather nebulous at the time, but have been severally tightened up and made crystal clear. OUTING is a heinous crime, and ECCIE has a Zero Tolerance policy. Wakeup is flat out wrong about penalties, however, at least as far as I'm aware of. Perhaps he is privy to something I'm not? I know both male and female members of this board who have been banished since for substantial blocks of time for the release of negligible data inappropriately, even completely by accident.

Provider AND client safety/privacy are EQUALLY important and seem to have been treated thus from what I've seen.

Evidently Wakeup and others feel there is no such thing as rehabilitation and redemption. I have always attempted to be helpful to both the ladies and gents of this board, and have made it my mission to assist new gentlemen to safely and prudently negotiate the perils of the Hobby and choose wisely in these dangerous times.
I learned from my mistake and have not even come within a mile of repeating it, and have been very proactive in encouraging other providers to completely tow the ECCIE line. I have reported EVERY incident I saw where a provider violated guidelines on info masking. I'm sure I've made myself unpopular with many ladies for my uncompromising adherence to the standards.

I invite the mods to step in and assert what they know to be true, that both providers and clients are banned for outing as deemed appropriate and that their individual status has naught to do with punishment.

And why do you bring this up NOW, Wakeup, so long after the fact? What have I evidently done to piss you off?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:48 AM   #7
Heman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

^^ gracious for being honest and accepting that you outed someone in 2015.
Heman is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:53 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Wakeup is referring to an inquiry I made way back in 2015 in a private forum not accessible to the general public about someone who's suspicious behavior concerned me at the time.
Thank you for confirming what I have previously asserted as being the case, but has been vehemently denied over the YEARS!

And my assertions have not been about YOU specifically!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:55 AM   #9
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

nope. doesn't surprise me in the least.

since when is anything fair?

they share the info behind the scenes to. recently got an e-mail from someone I've never e-mailed before and am clueless as to who they are. being as it was about a certain someone being banned there is no question my e-mail address was passed around from someone here.

edit:
tangent, this new font? bad (don't think it's my browser, haven't changed it)

Quote:
.............................. .............................. .............................. ........
And why do you bring this up NOW, Wakeup, so long after the fact? .............................. .
haha. great question!

also reminds me of how providers can get away with posts others of us wouldn't. there can always be technicalities. and another recollection of what a PO told me once, that I couldn't drive half a block without him being able to come up with a reason to pull me over.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:01 AM   #10
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Wakeup is referring to an inquiry I made way back in 2015 in a private forum not accessible to the general public......
Yeah....only accessible by whores and pimps.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:02 AM   #11
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
And why do you bring this up NOW, Wakeup, so long after the fact? What have I evidently done to piss you off?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:07 AM   #12
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Thank you for confirming what I have previously asserted as being the case, but has been vehemently denied over the YEARS!
The existence of private forums not accessible to the general public has been vehemently denied over the years?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:08 AM   #13
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heman View Post
^^ gracious for being honest and accepting that you outed someone in 2015.

Isn't what you think, but I don't believe that anything I say to defend myself is going to be fairly considered, so no sense beating a dead pretty pony. I'm not discussing the incident further no matter HOW many times disgruntled elements bring it up. It was a one-time, never-to-be-repeated error, period. I've tried my best to make amends and move forward, contributing positively to ECCIE and the Hobby and not detrimentally trying to bring the community down, but evidently there is no forgiveness on a hooker board. Thankfully, some people here know my intentions have always been honorable, and despite efforts to kill my credibility and reputation, I still manage to hang on. Fancy that.

So, Wakeup, if you're going to stir the crock of stinky, back it with facts. WHO are you talking about OTHER than me? What did they do? What was their punishment? Let's hear the horror stories, unless they are fiction.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:13 AM   #14
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:14 AM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The guys have their own man cave. I imagine it mirrors the ladies' lounge, so neither side should get on a high horse about the other. Such enclaves are not a secret, although discussing specifics of content there is prohibited. Don't think that they have ever been denied, and are actually mentioned in the ECCIE core guidelines, along with consequences for infractions, which, by the way, are not set in stone.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

There are private forums on ALL Internet boards confined to certain segments of the membership, so this is a complete non-issue.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women