Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2018, 10:53 AM   #1
dallascpa
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default SO

I have been on this board for some time, though I don't post reviews. I am also a member of P411. I am not a newby at all and have seen my share of providers. I am now in a long term relationship and finding it hard to give up the hobby. I don't want to get anything and give it to my SO. How do other guys manage this? Do you worry about it? There are some things you can get even with a condom. Just curious.
dallascpa is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:49 AM   #2
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If you don't want to get anything and give it to her then stop hobbying. There is, and always will be, risk. Quality providers mitigate that risk, though.

Alternative - get her into the hobby as well. And then if you get something then she will also.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 04:32 PM   #3
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

You're in the wrong hobby. Try bowling.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:02 AM   #4
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

No way to eliminate risk, but doing everything covered is a pretty good safety measure that gets your risk close to zero on the most serious risks.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 06:01 AM   #5
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Consider using more barriers. You can receive covered blow jobs and use a dental dam for cunnilingus.

Being real, someone is just as likely if not more likely to get an STI from their significant other. Both women and men seem to have laxer standards when engaging in civilian dating. Meanwhile nearly all sex workers I personally know are meticulous when it comes to their sexual health.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 06:42 PM   #6
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nicey Said ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Consider using more barriers. You can receive covered blow jobs and use a dental dam for cunnilingus.

Being real, someone is just as likely if not more likely to get an STI from their significant other. Both women and men seem to have laxer standards when engaging in civilian dating. Meanwhile nearly all sex workers I personally know are meticulous when it comes to their sexual health.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:28 AM   #7
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Sub Amps.
Rub n Tug
NE / SE exposure
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:17 PM   #8
needingmilking
Valued Poster

I will retort from the other side...

If you still need the hobby, maybe you should drop the SO.

Is she isnt enough, why keep her?
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:12 PM   #9
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
Is she isnt enough, why keep her?
If you really have to ask that question, I don't think any of us can help you. But I'll try.

A girlfriend and a hooker are not the same thing. If a girl meets your every emotional need and sucks in bed (in a bad way), is it really so bad to get the 10% she doesn't give you somewhere else, then go back home to enjoy the 90% she does give you? He's only hurting her feelings if she finds out. And if she finds out it's because he's stupid. As long as he's not stupid, the crime is victimless.

That being said, I don't see myself doing that at all, if I had a girlfriend I'd probably find something else to do to kill time. Still, I totally support anyone's right to do anything they want if they're not hurting anyone.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:05 PM   #10
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
If you really have to ask that question, I don't think any of us can help you. But I'll try.
I did not ask for help, to tell you the truth. My point is not that I want help. I am posting for the opposite side, why settle for anything? If you put all the positives and negatives aspects of having a SO and hobby, it is easily more negative to hobby!
1 Hurt her feelings,
2 hurt her health,
3 hurt your health,
4 get in trouble with the law,
5 family and work affected...

BUT if still you know all this, and STILL need to think about it...

It is easier to drop the SO. You drop 2 out of 5!

Obviously is better to drop the hobby, you lose all 5 negative items.

Quote:
A girlfriend and a hooker are not the same thing. If a girl meets your every emotional need and sucks in bed (in a bad way), is it really so bad to get the 10% she doesn't give you somewhere else, then go back home to enjoy the 90% she does give you?
90/10? I am not sure how you get your math. If the OP needs to think about it, despite all pros/cons, it is closer to 50/50.

Quote:
He's only hurting her feelings if she finds out. And if she finds out it's because he's stupid. As long as he's not stupid, the crime is victimless.
IF you really have to write this, "I don't think any of us can help you. But I'll try:"
This is a numbers game. Eventually you will either get caught by the police (not yet for me), will get a bad experience with a pimp(not really yet), or will be exposed to other imponderables (flat at a no-tel motel), or get a minor disease (I got an urinary track infection, and gonorrea), or get a bad disease (thank god not yet), or someone will recognize your car (hell no), or you might run into someone at the AMP (in NYC, a coworker)...

AND this crime is NOT victim less!! Most of the ladies here are not on a hopeless situation, but some are, say past, family, actual indenture servitude (pretty much slavery)...

Most likely than not, we, as users of this hobby, participate in a larger enterprise, willingly or not.

Go with your eyes open.

I stand by my comment, and I add:

If you CANNOT live without her, then dont. Leave the hobby and dont look back.

Otherwise, leave the poor woman alone, let her get a real relationship.
Old 09-23-2018, 08:48 PM   #11
dgc92
Valued Poster

Wow, I thought my post was long, but you got me beat.

Again. You only get caught if you're stupid. If you don't get caught, her feelings aren't hurt. And none of the rest of your negatives happen either. Also, you only endanger her health if you're stupid.

How many people do you know who caught something when they did everything covered? I'm not asking if it's technically possible, we all know it is. I'm asking, risk to any one individual, how likely is it to actually happen?

How many people do you know who got outed if they just stuck to verified, reputable providers? Again, not asking if it's possible. Just asking how likely it is.

When you get in trouble, with the hobby or anything else, it's usually because you fucked yourself. No mean feat, yet how often we pull it off.

And you asked for help implicitly when you posted a question in a community discussion forum. PM the OP if you just want his input. Talk to an empty room if you don't want anybody's.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:54 PM   #12
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again. You only get caught if you're stupid. If you don't get caught, her feelings aren't hurt. And none of the rest of your negatives happen either. Also, you only endanger her health if you're stupid.
True, but everyone thinks is smart...

Quote:
How many people do you know who caught something when they did everything covered? I'm not asking if it's technically possible, we all know it is. I'm asking, risk to any one individual, how likely is it to actually happen?

How many people do you know who got outed if they just stuck to verified, reputable providers? Again, not asking if it's possible. Just asking how likely it is.
well, those are not smart questions. Why? because I will not out anyone, and because no one really knows.

BUT your argument is as valid as mine. How do you know no one has been caught when doing everything right? You dont know. We have no double blind random studies that can help us here.

Quote:
When you get in trouble, with the hobby or anything else, it's usually because you fucked yourself. No mean feat, yet how often we pull it off.
As I said, it is a numbers game. The more you play, the higher the risk.

Quote:
And you asked for help implicitly when you posted a question in a community discussion forum. PM the OP if you just want his input. Talk to an empty room if you don't want anybody's.
I asked you nothing. For some reason you feel attacked and your feelings are hurt and are hijacking this thread for no reason. You feel you have to comment on my comment with you asking for data that doesnt exist, or how likely things could be...

What the OP asked, is how do we manage with the a SO and the hobby. My point is, if it bothers you, if you have to think about it, then dont manage it, chose one.

If you could stay on point and argue what the OP ask, maybe you would not be breaking the rules of the board.

I made a comment to the OP. You are arguing with me for no reason, and with bad arguments. I dont want your input. But if you address me, I will address you back.

But stop hijacking the thread, please.
Old 09-25-2018, 02:33 AM   #13
dgc92
Valued Poster

It's truly amazing you could write such a long post and only have two very small parts worth responding to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
I will not out anyone
Didn't ask you for names.

Quote:
But stop hijacking the thread, please.
Takes two to hijack, sweet pea.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:51 PM   #14
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

If you are really smart you will not get caught. LOL. If you say probably then might agree. But I do not think anyone is so smart they have no chance of getting caught.

To me if there is even a small chance of getting caught and you still do it then you cannot say you really care about this SO to which you refer. That is just my opinion. Continue to hobby and you are knowingly taking a chance (however small it may be) of breaking the person's heart.

How about trying this? Come clean with her about your hobby. If she say cool no problem then dilemma solved. If she says nice knowing you then still dilemma solved.
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:34 PM   #15
dgc92
Valued Poster

Well, yes. Ideally he'd come clean and she'd either accept it or not. But OP didn't ask whether he should come clean. He's basically asking how he can keep going without telling her. In which case my best advice is "Don't be stupid." Which is mostly my advice for everything. If you're careful, you (probably) won't get caught, either through diseases or other ways.

See, I added a parenthetical "probably," just for you, Valen. Because you're right, nothing is 100%.
dgc92 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women