Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2019, 09:37 AM   #1
Lovetodineatthey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Stood Up

I was stood up by Macey Grey / Courtney Love! She told me it would take a “little over an hour to get ready” which I was fine with. I had to drive into Springfield from where I live and I had to do errands. After an hour and ten minutes I text her to see how much longer it would be. I did this for another 50 minutes. After 2 hours of waiting I went back home. She did text me later that night and apologized but shoot I had an half hour drive to Springfield and a half hour back!
Lovetodineatthey is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 11:49 AM   #2
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodineatthey View Post
I was stood up by Macey Grey / Courtney Love! She told me it would take a “little over an hour to get ready” which I was fine with. I had to drive into Springfield from where I live and I had to do errands. After an hour and ten minutes I text her to see how much longer it would be. I did this for another 50 minutes. After 2 hours of waiting I went back home. She did text me later that night and apologized but shoot I had an half hour drive to Springfield and a half hour back!
Welcome to the distance Hobby !
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:22 PM   #3
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

10 minutes on hooker time equals an hour in real time
grayturner is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 05:56 AM   #4
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

It's always good to have a plan A, a plan B, and a plan C.
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 03:08 PM   #5
xyzwibeancounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Way too long to wait. Especially for someone overweight and not that good.
xyzwibeancounter is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:15 AM   #6
ijustwannaloveyou417
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Now she's using the name Chyna Whyte.
ijustwannaloveyou417 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 02:57 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So sorry that happened....always have a backup
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:39 PM   #8
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Dallas thanks for your comments. Most experienced hobbiests understand to have a backup plan, but it can be delicate, especially when traveling to see someone. Certainly interested in the ladies perspective on this. And gents how soon do you nail and move to plan B? Do you have that one set up ahead of time as well, just in case? If so then you probably have to last minute cancel on one of plan A comes through. Interested in how both sides handle this as NCNS and late cancels are common on both sides...
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 10:14 PM   #9
Lovetodineatthey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Yes thanks for the comment Dallas. I usually have two planned and once one commits I cancel the other.
Lovetodineatthey is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 01:15 PM   #10
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just IMO, I believe many of the gents have a plan B. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve booked and then they have cancelled. I understand it, but no one wants to be plan B. With that being said, I’ve had to cancel about three times ever, and never was it because plan A was going to show. But... I never double book. But since some ladies seem to have a lot of things “suddenly come up “ (and I’m not talking about the things that you ride ) then I understand the backup plan. Especially when one is traveling from out of town.
100 % of every prebooking I’ve had(when over a week out ) has cancelled. I think pre-booking is great, or would be, but I think I must’ve been plan B or C in all of those prebooks. Wouldn’t it be great if the gentleman said “I’ve booked with another lady, but not sure that’s going to work out” ? That way we’d have more knowledge when booking.
Either way... I love what I do, and will continue until gentlemen quit booking with me. But when you have things in your private life going on (such as a real life job ) and you take off to meet someone, bridled with the fact that I never book more than one appointment a day, it can get irritating. Once again... I do understand... just stating my view and experience on it.
Brayzen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:30 PM   #11
NatalieBanks
Account Disabled

User ID: 234832
My ECCIE Reviews

I’ll be there the whole month of August gents. My schedule will work around my “real job” schedule but I’d love to see anyone that wants to come hang out.
NatalieBanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 06:52 AM   #12
stan65714
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

I never have a backup plan. But then again I have been stood up. I get close, call,no answer. Call and call till finally head home. My guess is they don't know if I may stand them up. If I make an appointment I do all I can to keep it. Brazen I appreciate what you said.
stan65714 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 06:37 AM   #13
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I know a guy that traveled 3 hrs one way then 5 minutes before the meet she said she was sick throwing up ate bad lunch. He could get no one to replace her in short notice all the screening some of these women do can take days to get approved. Plan B how does that work? Can I can get prescreened today for a meet that may or may not happen tomorrow? If my number 1 pick is a flake then You my second choice will have to do??????
LOL HA HA HA HA....
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 12:28 PM   #14
MayceeGray
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow.... lol. I just saw this. I am not sure what happened on this particular circumstance but I will say this. ... I do the very best that I can do to make my clients happy and meet at the scheduled time. I do have excellent reviews on this site and regular clients who keep coming back because apparently “being overweight and not very good “ must work for for some people quite well. I will have to agree with you on one thing though xyzwibeancounter, as I can’t for the life of me figure out who you are, our encounter must not have been all that memorable and so I will apologize to you and take my half of the credit for that. To each their own. The other day I met a new client who does not have eccie although I did tell him about it in hopes that he joins who warned me in advance of his high expectations and actually expressed many times throughout our visit how pleased he was with our encounter and how attractive he felt that I was he even requested an additional light be turned on which worked out great for me as he himself was extremely attractive. This is what I don’t like about sites like these. Someone’s entire livelihood can be ruined over the opinion of one person or someone’s bad day or unexpected life event which will at least for me ALWAYS take first priority. Discretion for me is a must and it is not an option for me to be found out by friends or family and therefore from time to time that can cause conflicts with appointments because they don’t know that I have appointments and sometimes just show up and unbeknownst to me which is not something that I have control over however I feel like should be understood by clients as many of you are in similar situations as far as the need for absolute discretion and not being able to control the actions of those close to you or keep them from interfering in something that that do not know about. Life happens sometimes. This is not a 9-5 job where the hours are set and where you know what to plan for on a day to day basis. Life continues on around it, or at least it does for me , and I do my very best to accommodate everyone involved however there are just going to be times that it just isn’t possible to meet everyone’s wishes and when that happens, I am very sorry and I did in this case accept responsibility and I did apologize. I am very sorry that the client drove all that way and I was not able to keep the appointment. I would have been willing to work with him to make up for that as far as the rate for the next visit was concerned however this was the way he chose to resolve it as is his right.

Just to clarify though... at no point have I EVER gone by the name Chyna White and I feel terrible that some other providers reputation is being damaged by this as well as I don’t even know who that is and they had zero to do with the fact that I could not make my appointment and that’s not fair. To share information about experiences with providers and clients is fine as long as everyone can be trusted to keep that information accurate and not post assumptions or speculations as fact. I do also go by the name Courtney Luv however and I make no attempt to conceal that fact to anyone as I post the exact same photos and gladly admit to that fact. The posts I make with the name Courtney Luv are not on this site however I felt as though changing it there where I was already established could be confusing and when signing up on this site it specifically says to create a unique user name that cannot he tied to any other sites. So I am very sorry If that seems somehow shady to some of you but I was simply following the directions and you would know that had you read them and done the same.

Thank you to all of you who took it upon yourselves to apologize for for my actions for me however I feel as though I have done that already but hey, my loss is your gain right? I have nothing but the utmost respect for the other providers on this site and any others for that matter. We are in a field where everything we do and everything that we are as a person is judged so harshly by some of the toughest critics whom we are sharing such a personal part of ourselves with. I feel like we all do the same job and run into the same difficulties from time to time and even if we don’t and are perfect in every capacity, we should at least be able to recognize that some of us... or maybe just I am not...and rather than being a part of the conspiracy, maybe we could just be a little more willing to explain how these things can happen and the obstacles that we are up against sometimes. If we don’t have each others backs and try and give each other the benefit of the doubt then who will? In the end, we do our best and every clients wants and needs are different. I want my clients to be happy and if I don’t do it for them then I want them to find the provider that does. If as a clients you choose to hold the opinion or experience of someone else to the standard in which you choose to give providers a chance , that is certainly your right... but I see far too many negative and cynical responses to posts on this site to believe that’s working all that well for all of you. Maybe you just haven’t found that right one yet because you got too wrapped up in posts like these but that’s just my opinion. Take it for what it’s worth and do what’s best for you .

Again, my apologies to the original poster. It was certainly never my intent to stand you up. If I can make it up to you somehow, feel free to contact me. I have nothing further to ad to this post and I refuse to argue or get caught up in any drama. If anyone here was offended by my words then apologize for that too.

As always, have fun and stay safe ✌��
MayceeGray is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women