Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2019, 10:45 AM   #31
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler46 View Post
I’ve been looking for a session such as this! I’d love to try this if you’re available
This guy here^^^ Traveler46...

First of all tries to pull a last minute/late evening appt with me even though it states I do not do last minute appts. I tell him I am available Sunday. We make an appt. I confirm the appt Sunday morning. He takes an hour to respond. He does not bother to provide all the proper screening info until he asks about rates and I tell him to go to my website like he should have done in the first place, then he sees the discount and only then does he provide all the info. Tell me he plans to show up 20 minutes early. I tell him NOT to plan a stakeout for 20 minutes in front of my incall.

30 minutes before the appt he tells me he will not be making the appt because he decided to go the gym instead and did not take his phone.

I told him he is a timewaster and I am going to make a post about it. So here it is.

This guy is a classic timewaster.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:23 AM   #32
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The gym is pretty important to some people and at least he had the courtesy of sending you a text in advance. Or maybe he caught up on some of these threads in Coed and the Sandbox and chose the gym instead. Who knows
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:37 AM   #33
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
The gym is pretty important to some people and at least he had the courtesy of sending you a text in advance. Or maybe he caught up on some of these threads in Coed and the Sandbox and chose the gym instead. Who knows
I am sure you love it when someone last minute cancels on you to go to the gym instead.

Thanks for your input.
Old 08-25-2019, 11:48 AM   #34
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Girls wanna cry and play the victim role and in the same breathe talk a lot of shit, you can't have it both ways. This is not a "Sisterhood", it's a Business. The guy did not NCNS you, he cancelled on you. You're putting him on Public Blast because you're pissy. That shit isn't cute.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Also, "Everyone" would benefit from the gym.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 11:57 AM   #35
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Girls wanna cry and play the victim role and in the same breathe talk a lot of shit, you can't have it both ways. This is not a "Sisterhood", it's a Business. The guy did not NCNS you, he cancelled on you. You're putting him on Public Blast because you're pissy. That shit isn't cute.

Enjoy the rest of your day

Also, "Everyone" would benefit from the gym.
You are correct. It was not a NCNS, he was a timewaster.

I am not sure what you are getting at in the first part of your quote. You are welcome to PM me if you would like to further explain, or we can discuss in the ladies area.
Old 08-25-2019, 12:47 PM   #36
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

On second thought, you are totally right.

I am cancelling my appointments right now and going to the gym.

I am glad we had this talk. I feel much better
Old 08-25-2019, 12:53 PM   #37
targaman85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I volunteer!
targaman85 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 01:44 PM   #38
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by targaman85 View Post
I volunteer!
Well hello there
Old 08-25-2019, 04:13 PM   #39
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So there is an aspect to incorporating ASMR into my sessions that I discovered. It's like effect of mirror neurons, like when you're mouth waters when you think about biting into a lemon, but you don't actually bite into it.

And so I get this sensation up and down the back of my neck and tingles through my head when I incorporate it and do it to others. It feels absolutely delicious. I think I am probably having the most fun I have ever had. Someone asked me how I know what to do to other people, and I just think about ASMR and what would feel good to me, and then suddenly I get the same tingly sensations, but since it's on a more erotic level, I just feel my pussy start to get warm and wet and I don't think I have ever felt so turned on.

There is also this wicked sense of control when I have someone just hypnotized underneath my hands. I love the control I have when I am taking someone to the edge and their back is arching and I can bring them back down and then back up again.

It's like sensual domination, and it's really thrilling.
Old 08-25-2019, 05:35 PM   #40
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I may just have to try that Katie
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 06:28 PM   #41
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I may just have to try that Katie
Seriously, I think I am just gonna do all my sessions this way.
Old 08-26-2019, 09:18 PM   #42
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
So there is an aspect to incorporating ASMR into my sessions that I discovered. It's like effect of mirror neurons, like when you're mouth waters when you think about biting into a lemon, but you don't actually bite into it.

And so I get this sensation up and down the back of my neck and tingles through my head when I incorporate it and do it to others. It feels absolutely delicious. I think I am probably having the most fun I have ever had. Someone asked me how I know what to do to other people, and I just think about ASMR and what would feel good to me, and then suddenly I get the same tingly sensations, but since it's on a more erotic level, I just feel my pussy start to get warm and wet and I don't think I have ever felt so turned on.

There is also this wicked sense of control when I have someone just hypnotized underneath my hands. I love the control I have when I am taking someone to the edge and their back is arching and I can bring them back down and then back up again.

It's like sensual domination, and it's really thrilling.
CK,

I need this so bad to the very brink shaking,quivering, convulsing then down over and over and over as many times as you'll take me then forced over the edge as I strain and clench every muscle moaning and nearly passing out when you take me.

I'm out of the state until till the later part of next month but when I get back Mmmmm Mmmm.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 06:56 AM   #43
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynalow96 View Post
CK,

I need this so bad to the very brink shaking,quivering, convulsing then down over and over and over as many times as you'll take me then forced over the edge as I strain and clench every muscle moaning and nearly passing out when you take me.

I'm out of the state until till the later part of next month but when I get back Mmmmm Mmmm.
I wondered where you have been.
Old 08-27-2019, 03:53 PM   #44
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

This threAd os constantly being bumped to the top.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 06:01 PM   #45
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I enjoyed the thread. It os an interesting topic to me.
tbone2u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women