Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2019, 07:21 AM   #1
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fake review

What do we do if someone makes up a review. But we actually never got together?? That's not nice. And immature. Good try dude. Lame.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 07:44 AM   #2
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And now he is saying his phone was "stolen by a Mexican dude and he doesn't know what we are involved in but to leave him out of it". But I messaged this dude for two days about setting something up from his number.... and it never happened..... He was pissed about it, and lied about a whole encounter that never happened. Leaving me a no review.

But now all of a sudden, when I text his number "his phone was stolen" and he doesn't know what I'm talking about when I asked why he would make that review up.

This is the type of dumb shit I gotta deal with, that makes this job more difficult than it has to be. Then I gotta get on here and defend myself, cause you don't just get to lie on me cause ur mad you didn't get to fuck a hooker. It ain't that serious. Grow up.
Old 08-23-2019, 08:11 AM   #3
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Makes one wonder... Do all the ladies have this much drama and don't post about it, or do you have a higher incidence of drama? If it's the latter, what factors contribute to it?
ElBandido is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:10 AM   #4
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBandido View Post
Makes one wonder... Do all the ladies have this much drama and don't post about it, or do you have a higher incidence of drama? If it's the latter, what factors contribute to it?
nice try with the passive aggressive play. what's your agenda, champ?
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:25 AM   #5
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Use the RTM button and or PM the Mod.

Not sure but if I recall from the past the reviewer gets the benefit of the doubt and it's up to the provider to disprove the report.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:47 AM   #6
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
nice try with the passive aggressive play. what's your agenda, champ?
No play, no agenda. Just the fact that others have and are reporting similar experiences. Plus, always lots of drama swirling around here. Makes me wonder how much of it is self-induced.
ElBandido is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 10:06 AM   #7
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 08-23-2019, 10:06 AM   #8
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

@Buster~ what is the RTM button?

@JD~ Thanks, I was wondering if I was the only one who saw what he was doing, glad to know I'm not.

At first I thought maybe I had seen him & messaged him , but then I realized who he was because Friday last week we were going to get together and I was running 30 minutes late, he was angry about that and said never mind. That's how he knows I was staying at that hotel by the airport, because we were going to get together Friday morning. We tried again Sunday I couldn't rearrange things, that was the extent of our interaction. I can't read the ROS obviously, based off the activities alone it's a complete lie. I've never met this dude. And when I text the number that we have been texting from for three days, now all of a sudden hes saying some Mexican stole his phone and he didn't know what kind of stuff that we were up to but to leave him out of it. But up to this point today, that was the number that I had been conversing with him on. So I don't know what the Hells going on. Or how to prove that we didn't ever meet.

To be quite honest when I'm in Midland it's a bit overwhelming with the amount of people contacting me, and I don't get back to people as quick as I would like. But I am only one person. And I can only do so much. I try my best. That's all I can do.

I'm also human being, not just a whore. I just got into a new house, in the midst of changing jobs to a pretty serious career which is a lot of changes that I'm having to make, ,I have other obligations like children, and a life going on as well. So I don't do things perfectly, but I do try to do my best.

So this is just a low blow. I know guys get upset when they aren't able to bust a nut, but to make shit up to be spiteful..... is just lame.
Old 08-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #9
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100
Default RTM

RTM button is at the bottom left hand corner of the post. It is the warning sign, the red triangle with the explains mark in inside the triangle.

I've been told when you use the RTM button it goes to all the Mods.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 10:26 AM   #10
Donndiego
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I will stand by Z on this...sometimes she has timing issues but she is one of the most honest straight forward girls I have had the pleasure of knowing...
Donndiego is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 06:07 PM   #11
Mr. Hahn
Registered Member

Luckily Z, you have 74 damn solid reviews to his 4 reviews... If he is the type who gets butthurt easy, this board will figure him out eventually.
Mr. Hahn is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 09:03 PM   #12
Chief62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

...and all his other reviews are for QVs but this supposedly wasn’t.
Chief62 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 11:20 AM   #13
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

z girl is a lot of things and she does come with some of her own drama, but one thing she's not - at least in my experience - is a liar. and knowing how dudes can be....i'm giving her the nod on this one.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 06:01 PM   #14
CountryGentleman35
Living a dream

Encounters: 17

One bad review.

Just follow it up with several more good reviews,which you have, and you will get more I’m sure.

You can’t make everyone happy.
CountryGentleman35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:19 PM   #15
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks JD..... for ur honest and kind words.

Country G.... absolutely not. I don't even try and make everyone happy anymore. I'm not everyone's cup of tea. And I don't put up with any shit. I make some enemies, but out of 100 dudes maybe 15 are solid ass dudes. Y'all don't even know the kind of shit we deal with.

I could work on my punctuation. Absolutely. That's no secret. But BCD I try my hardest. If I don't feel like sucking dick or fucking , I will reschedule before I take someone's money and half ass a blowjob.

Still pissed about this review tho. I want it removed but i ain't gonna put any more energy into it. Thanks to everyone who knows me and knows it's bullshit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women