Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Colombia - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2019, 09:24 PM   #1
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137
Default Medellin Mansion

I'll give a summary of the Mansion & also Medellin in this report. I've been there several times in the past 4 or 5 years, at least twice a year or more. The official site is www.hotelmedellinplaza.com. Their US # is 1-312-546-4301. They have no mention of girls on the website. It is very low key. To enter the hotel, you must have a room there. They have 2 hotels the main one M1 and then M2. M2 is up a steep hill about 4 blocks up. All activities are at the M1. The pool and downstairs bar. At the pool,girls usually start to show up around 11AM with peak about 3-4PM. they is usually about 10 or so that hang out. At night after 6PM all the girls must go downstairs to the bar. Peak time there is after 10PM -1AM where up to 30 girls can show up. There is no set schedule at the Mansion, girls just show up as they please. They have to pay a 10-20K entree fee with valid ID and must not have been banned from there. If girls misbehave, they get banned, so it's safe for us & they check ID including some fingerprinting if they want. Every night varies, but there are less girls there on Saturdays as it is "date night" and Sundays is family day. the most popular night is Thursday nights.
Reservations at the mansion are a must. If you don't stay there, sometimes they will not let you in. a few times they will let you in for a fee. Rooms at the mansion are around $100US/night. It is a dated, but clean place. You pay for the convenience. It is very popular & I make reservations a year in advance. they have major parties 4th of July, halloween, Super bowl, Robert(Owners) birthday. You need to book over a year in advance for those dates. I recommend 6 months out other than those dates if you want to stay at the main M1.
The mansion is square in the middle of the financial district of Medellin, so a very high class area of town. They are the only one of it's kind in medellin. I'm from Dallas & the Malls and restaurants around there are as good if not better than Dallas. Using ATMs is the way to go in Medellin. I got 3200p/$ in July. Exchanging cash you get 3000p/$. So the ratio is 3K/$ in general. The average session at the Mansion is supposed to be 150K, but most want at least 170K with taxi. I just round it to 200K/session. I don't do all nighters, but usually around 300-350K from what I hear. There are whore houses where you can get a girl for as cheap as 45K/session, but they are mechanical. couple to mention are New Life and Energy. Energy is higher class. The best casa is Loutron, but it cost like 300-400K for a session for what I hear. I've never been there. It is supposed to be one of Pablo Escobars former places. The best strip club which doesn't get going til after 11PM is Fase dos. It is 220K/session there with rooms next door to the club. You pay the club & the girls get a cut from the house, but will ask for a tip. There are several high end restaurants around the Mansion , but cheap by US standards. You can get a great steak for about $20US . Fried shrimps as big as my fist for like $30. Of course all restaurants only take Colombian $, not US. In fact outside the mansion almost no one speaks english.
Medellin is called the city of eternal spring. It sits in a valley between mountains and daytime temps are 70's day and 60's at night year round. The altitude is similar to Denver and is real hilly around the Mansion. Taxi's are really cheap in Medellin. You can get to most anywhere in town for under $10US. Of course they only take colombian $, & drivers do not speak any english.
In MedellinI've taken a city tour, visited ElPeno and Guatape( very scenic places), taken a Pool Escobar tour. Visited a coffee farm a couple times. One time a buddy & I did a coffee tour that was arranged by a guy we met on another tour & little did we know what we were in for. We showed up in shorts & they guy kind of laughed. It was a 2 hour hours ride up & down 2 mountains to get to the farm. FucK! I haven't been on a horse since Boy Scouts & I'm a Sr citizen. It tore the hell out of our legs and I couldn't walk the next day. LOL The scenery was amazing as was the farm. and coffee. Other adventures, I've been to Botero Plaza where there are a lot of shopping where the locals go. They have good quality knock off Nike & Adidas. for like $7US. But Colombians are small like me, so you must go a size up. They don't have anything over a XL & it is like a small-US large. Another adventure is Comuna 13 where they have lots of graffiti art and escalators. After I went a month later I heard they bombed a bus though & closed it off for awhile. Drug wars. Most of the girls do smoke weed in Medellin, including at the mansion. They have a designated area for it, outside my usual room 102. LOL I've seen a few smoke weed bigger than a cigar. LOL I highly recommend Medellin for anyone. It's not as dangerous as people say. You just have to be cautious like everywhere. I do stay in the high end of town & there are a lot of ghetto areas (where most of the girls are from) that I would not venture into.
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 05:05 AM   #2
htownhunter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Very informative, thank you for the intel.

But being from a Texas you should know this is not the way to dress for a ride, lol. But glad you survived with minimal damage.
htownhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 10:44 PM   #3
cannoncocker13b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Mansion is a good place to stay. A few girls come over stay and chill by the pool during the day . A few more show up at night to hang at the bar downstairs. If you hang around Saturday night make sure you have something lined up or better go to the strip club.
cannoncocker13b is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 03:08 PM   #4
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Medellin is amazing. There's also a few lively streetwalker areas where rates are as low as $15 plus $5 for the room. Had some real hotties and the service was not always mechanical. Silvana was playful and GFE and I remember that session very fondly.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 04:21 PM   #5
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

This is a great write-up with great information! I seen that they mostly communicate with the whatsapp out there? What's that about?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 06:45 PM   #6
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Whatsapp is popular all over the world. It lets you text over wifi, which is how most of the world prefers it because data plans are often expensive and wifi is super cheap and common.

Other advantages over text messages: Whatsapp tells you when your message was delivered as well as when it has been read by the other person. There are no character limits. Group messages are easy. And you can share photos and videos of every size (even live video) anywhere in the world.

If you plan to hobby in any other country, you should sign up for Whatsapp. It's free.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:46 AM   #7
jerkmcgerk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I love the fresh made breakfast at the mansion. It has that bed & breakfast feel. Couple that with having one of your favorite girls staying in your room for a recovery session when you get back, and it is a small piece of heaven.
jerkmcgerk is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 12:36 PM   #8
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
If you plan to hobby in any other country, you should sign up for Whatsapp. It's free.
Don't leave home without it, dead in the water otherwise. One also needs it to communicate with other mongers when making plans not just the girls.

I am sure you can answer this question.

I went to see an indie here today and sent a WA I was there. She sent a reply but on the message I sent there were still two grey marks not blue so she had to have read them. I can't figure out how to do same. Is this generically set for all numbers that contact her? Other times I WA'ed her it turned immediately blue.

' WhatsApp' with that?

Another friend has it set so if I message him I get grey marks too so for example I message him at 3 PM and at 7 PM he replies and I see two blue marks he read my message however when I look at the 3 PM message I sent it says ' read at 5:07 PM' so somehow he too read it w/o me in this case knowing so.

In the case of the hooker I saw I can only assume she has a generic setting but don't understand why today I got two grey marks though she read it since replied and even if she read it on the screen w/o opening WA the marks would turn blue once she opened it? or not?

and the case of my friend he does it on a person to person basis me getting the grey treatment

So, how do they have their settings set as I can't figure it out how to do on my phone be it so nobody can see I read it. If I sent a message to someone who has ' greyed' me than why does it sometimes turn blue when they read it others not
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 11:01 AM   #9
BLM69
BANNED

So this is similar to Google voice? Do they issue you a new phone number?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 06:47 PM   #10
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
So this is similar to Google voice? Do they issue you a new phone number?
No, you use your own phone number to sign up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
I went to see an indie here today and sent a WA I was there. She sent a reply but on the message I sent there were still two grey marks not blue so she had to have read them. I can't figure out how to do same. Is this generically set for all numbers that contact her? Other times I WA'ed her it turned immediately blue.
One gray check means you sent it
Two gray checks means her phone received it but she hasn't read it yet.
Blue check mark means she read it.

This is the best thing about Whatsapp over text for me, since I have free text and data. I know for sure if she has received or read the message.

I don't know how she responded without reading it, unless maybe she has it tied to another service (like SMS and she read it there and responded.
Old 08-12-2019, 10:44 PM   #11
BLM69
BANNED

I get notifications previews in top of my screen to messages and e-mails, that could be how a sent message got read without opening the app?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 11:05 PM   #12
catokato
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Great post, thanks for the info
catokato is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:51 AM   #13
unitedflyer30
Registered Member

Encounters: 10

Going in 2 weeks... any contact info on silvana..thanks in advance
unitedflyer30 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 04:57 PM   #14
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedflyer30 View Post
Going in 2 weeks... any contact info on silvana..thanks in advance
This is late, and you are probably there already, but it doesn't matter. Silvana was a streetwalker. No contact info.
Old 01-04-2020, 05:16 PM   #15
dendawga417
Registered Member

I'm going there in two weeks. I'm looking forward to sampling the girls without having to travel for it.
dendawga417 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women