Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2019, 12:03 PM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Review: (Germany) Rape fantasy. French girl, Betty, Firma Schiller, Stuttgart.

User ID: N/A
Date: August 22, 2019
Name: Betty
Phone: 0152-27937944
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/661
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Address: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee or Rotebuhlplatz exits.

Or depending where you are, you can also take the U Bahn. Or you can get off at the Rotebuhlplatz Stadtmitte exit (U2, U4, U11, U14, U34).

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station.

I didn't realize how close this place is to Koenigstrasse. It's a five minutes walk from the Jack Wolfskin store.

There is some repairs or construction on some of the rail stations in Stuttgart, especially the one at Vaihingen. So, be really careful when you use Google Maps. It will tell you to take the S1 and S2 to Feuersee. It didn't tell you that the S12 was the temporary replacement or give you the option of taking the S3.

Another thing is when you transfer, Google Maps doesn't give you the best transfers. Yes, you'll get to where you'll need to go, but you can end up wasting time. Alas, only familiarity or attention to detail when you're reading the routes will help you.
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, nipple play, DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, Missionary, K9, K9 anal, conversation
Duration of Encounter: 1 hour
Hair Length and Color: Curly, dark brown hair that goes down the middle of her back
Smoking Status: nonsmoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: Her photos don't accurately represent what she looks like. Long story short, she's built like a brick shithouse. She's not fat, but she is thick. What do I mean? She has huge D size breasts, a slim waist with a four pack of abs with a little bit of fat, a big, firm ass and legs that look like they belong on a soccer player from the French Women's National Team.

Here's another tidbit that doesn’t show up in photos. She has these eyes that are deep brown, and hypnotic. She has an oval shaped face that always has a smile on it. She has a very warm, bubbly persona that just doesn't translate on a still photo. I think she's much better than her pics.

The Rest of the Story:

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF)
I want to start and say I've seen Betty before. Usually, I put repeat visits under the same encounter thread. However, some people may not be comfortable with the whole rape fantasy thing.

I did get 100 percent buy-in and agreement from Betty before we started. And I didn't hurt her.

Violence isn't what turns me on. It's seeing a girl helpless before me.

If you feel this topic is disturbing, please don't read any further.

Backstory

Yesterday, I had just finished my session with Emmy. As I was going downstairs from the third floor to the ground level, I saw Betty. She was holding a tray with a glass of water, and she was about to go into a room.

We made eye contact.

I said, "Betty, I'll see you soon."

Betty: see you soon.

Communication: Her English is pretty good. There were a few things that I said that she didn't understand, but overall, she understand like 80-90 percent of what I said.

TCB: She gave me some sparkling water and a few mint chocolates. She gave me two stamps. One from the first encounter, and one for today. After we were done, we had a nice conversation as she lay in my arms.

Condoms/Accessories: Durex London West.

Rates: 100 Euro per hour + 50 Euros for anal + 50 tip.

Rules: The last time I thought she didn't allow anal. She definitely doesn't like being spanked, and doesn't like kissing to her ears. She doesn't like her nipples to be pinched. If you suck on them, go slow.

Venue: It's a very clean house and decorated well. When you enter, you ring the door bell, and the madam will buzz you in. She'll lead you into a room, and you'll sit down. She'll bring all the girls in one-by-one, and introduce them to you. After you've met them all, you give her the name of the girl or girls you want to see.

Compatibility: Yeah. I had a good time. I felt satisfied. I finally got what I wanted. The last three girls I saw were Romanian. They were all very beautiful, but I didn't feel sexually satisfied. I felt like it was a pity, because those sessions could've been great. This was pretty fucking good.

Details: Today, I leave a little earlier and arrive at Firma Schiller at 3:30 p.m.

I see the Polish madam. She's looking hot once again.

She takes me to a room, and the girls come in.

Romania Anna, 22 years old. My thoughts are she's okay.
Aischa - Her profile says she from Spain, but she's probably Romanian. Not my type.
Bony - I've seen her twice. Her friend, Emmy, confirmed to me that she's Romanian, and not Hungarian. Without a doubt, she is the prettiest girl in the lineup. But, to me, her service left me wanting more.
Betty - I saw Betty once before. She's from France. My experience with her before was pleasant. I had a very relaxed experience with her. To me, she's a good kisser, has big tits, has given me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had, and is GFE.

The Polish madam comes back, and asks me who I want. I tell her I want Betty.

Betty comes back to the room. I tell her I'd like to take a shower, but this room doesn't have one. She tells me to get all my things, and we will switch rooms.

She brings me a towel, and steps out.

She hums a little bit and strips out of her purple corset. She wraps her arms around me, and we kiss sensually. Ah, it's great. I like kissing, and so does she. She's good at it. It's so refreshing as Bony, Emmy, Claudia and Natascha don't kiss.

Based on what my previous experience, I knew I was going to have a good session.

Me: You probably don't remember me.

Betty: Of course, I remember you. Even yesterday, you said you would see me soon.

Me: I wanted to see you yesterday, but it just didn't work out.

I almost wanted to say something cliché-ish like, "It was you, it was always you."

As she's kissing me while we're standing up. I get behind her, and whisper in her ear that I want to fuck her really hard.

We lay on the bed, and I tell her that I want to try something new. I tell her that I want to role play and act out a rape fantasy. I tell her that I want her to say, "Stop. Please. No."

She agrees.

I start licking and sucking her nipples. One hand holds her hands above her head, and the other hand starts rubbing her pussy. She says don't suck too hard and be slow.

I pin her hands to her side, and I spread her legs. I start licking her pussy. I eat her out for about five to ten minutes. She's moaning like crazy.

I start pinching her nipples.

Betty: Stop. I really don't like that.

She went to hit both of my hands, but I moved them. She ended up hitting both of her breasts. She starts laughing hard.

Now, she has me lay on my back, and she gives me a blowjob. She asks me bare or with a condom.

Of course, without a condom.

It's a little different than last time. It's more toothy this time, but still very good. She goes down half way down on my cock, but she does it without using her hands. She has her hands and elbows resting on the bed as she bobs her head up and down. I'm holding her head, and telling her she's a good girl.

She does a spiral when she's going down on my cock, lightly using her teeth to scrape me. It doesn't hurt, but it does seem to awaken the nerve endings on my cock. She's using a lot of spit, suction and making slurping noises. I'm rock hard, and she takes a condom, puts in her mouth and applies it on me. Then she starts sucking hard to make sure I'm rock hard.

She asks how I want her. I said on top of me.

Betty: I thought you wanted to fuck me. Not me fucking you.

She gets on top, and starts riding me. I spank her on the ass lightly. Her eyes light up. I tell her she's been a bad girl, and she's going to get fucked hard. I spank her one more time.

Betty: Don't do that again.

She said it softly, but a little stern. At least, she didn't yell at me like Claudia, which really pissed me off.

I grab her hips and starting thrusting up and forcing her down on my cock. She starts moaning loud. She's quite vocal, and I love it.

We switch and she lays on her back. I pin her arms above her head. She still kisses me.

Betty: You said you wanted to fuck me hard. Go ahead fuck me hard.

I tell her to tell me to stop.

She giggles, and says stop. She's licking and sucking my nipples as I fuck her.

Betty: Fuck me. You want to rape me. Fuck me harder.

I'm fucking her pretty hard, but I don't go as hard as I can. I don't want to go full blast and lose it.

We switch positions to doggy. I want to do it standing as she kneels. I grab her ass and open her ass checks. I see her asshole is a button, and she has definitely taken it in the ass.

So, I ask her if it's possible to fuck her up the ass. She says yes, 50 Euros.

I'm fucking her pussy good. Thrusting hard, and listening to her sweet moans. I feel pretty good doing this standing. The beds are a little soft, and I feel like my knees are sinking. It throws my delivery off. Standing on the floor with her on the edge of the bed is a win. We're at the perfect elevation, and I'm fucking her just right.

She applies some lube to her ass. She tells me I need to be harder to go in her ass. I take the condom off and jerk myself off, as she gets her ass ready. Then she puts the condom on me, and sucks hard. I'm rock hard again, and then she applies lube to the condom.

This is where she delivers. I had told her that I get turned on by girls being helpless and the rape fantasy.

Now, she delivers on my fantasy request.

I go inside her ass.

Betty: No, no, no. Don't. Ow.

After a few strokes, I'm all the way balls deep in her ass. Going slow. Damn, her ass is so tight.

Betty: Please stop. No. Oh my god, you're all the way inside my ass.

I pick up the pace, going a little bit faster and harder. She's moaning and screaming now.

I'm fucking her ass hard and fast, and those massive tits are flopping up and down from the strength that I'm plowing her.

Me: What am I doing to you?

Betty: You're fucking me in the ass. Ahh. Stop please.

The sounds of her moaning and begging me to stop in that sexy French accent, take me over the top. I cum inside the cover, and collapse on top of her.

She rolls me off her. She takes two paper towels and removes the cover. Then she takes another towel and cleans me off.

Afterwards:

We lay together on the bed, and I'm holding her.

We talk and catch up on what she's been up to since the last time we met.

I asked her if she came.

Betty: No. It's hard for a woman like me to cum, because I get fucked a lot and am conditioned to it. But, for a normal girl, you won't have a problem making her cum. Besides, the man always cums first before the girl.

Then, she thanks me.

Betty: A fantasy is just that. But, thank you for seeing me instead of living out your fantasy and raping a girl.

At some point, we're laying down, and she spanks me on the ass.

Me: "Don't do it again."

Betty: (Laughing) You said it because I said it earlier.

Me: Yes. I was kidding. I don't care if you spank me though.

Anyways, in our conversation, she doesn't like her body. She wishes she was thinner.

I ask her if she's popular with the guys here.

Betty: Maybe. (Her eyes light up as she gives me a grin)

She told me she worked in the laufhauses for five years. I asked her what she did before this, and she replied she was studying to be a dental hygienist.

I asked how come she didn't end up marrying a dentist, and she shrugs her shoulders.

A lot of the girls who work here get jaded on relationships. They see the worst cases with men, and a lot of those men are married.

So, I ask if she wants to get married one day.

Betty: Maybe, I'll meet the right man. You don't necessarily have to get married to be together and happy. Who knows.

It's really refreshing to talk to her. She's got a great attitude, and doesn't seem angry with men.

We talk some more and I tell her that I'm going to take care of her. I'm about to get up to get my wallet, and she drags me back down to the bed.

Betty: We can take care of that later.

She's not usually the type I go for, but her service is really good. By no means am I saying she's fat or ugly, which isn't the case. I normally go for short, thin spinners.

At Firma Schiller, Betty, Luna and Sonja have given the best performances.

We talk about my next visit. I tell her I've never been in a FFM threesome. I tell her that I trust that I'll have a good time with her, and ask who she would recommend. She tells me that it will depend on who will be working at the house at that time, but she'll give me a good recommendation.

I told her that I would take care of her. I give her an additional 100 Euro. 50 for anal, and 50 as a tip. She's quite happy and seems satisfied with the amount. She gives me a big hug and a passionate kiss. Also, she gives me two stamps on my loyalty card. One for today's visit, and one for the previous visit.

Afterthoughts: The first time I saw Betty, it was a mild, gentle GFE. No pressure, just a laid back experience. I really felt that she was my girlfriend, and we had a nice make love session.

This time, it was even better. It's still like she's my girlfriend, but giving me what I want. My god, this was a good experience. Nothing negative to say about this visit. It was full of win. How many times can you say you fucked a 20-something French girl up the ass? This was probably one of my top five best visits ever.

Recommendation: Yes
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 02:21 PM   #2
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

I don't know......seems like you are having too much fun.

Thanks for the informative and fun Review
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 02:57 PM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
I don't know......seems like you are having too much fun.

Thanks for the informative and fun Review
He's having tons of fun,
As are you,
as am I..

What is the common denominator?

We aren't in the World's Largest Sex Prison, The United States of America.

Anywhere is better. Once home I am looking at no sex for another four weeks than ten days of fun. Four weeks in the USA once you get on European Mongering Scheduling is like 4 years in maximum security prison.

and I second the sentiments above, good reviews. Time for bed soon, 8:17 AM train to Dusseldorf

Guten nacht

KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 02:40 PM   #5
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default 2nd Rape Fantasy Role Play with Betty

User ID: N/A
Date: September 16, 2019
Name: Betty
Phone: 0152-27937944
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/661
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Address: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee or Rotebuhlplatz exits.

Or depending where you are, you can also take the U Bahn. Or you can get off at the Rotebuhlplatz Stadtmitte exit (U2, U4, U11, U14, U34).

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station.

I didn't realize how close this place is to Koenigstrasse. It's a five minutes walk from the Jack Wolfskin store.

There is some repairs or construction on some of the rail stations in Stuttgart, especially the one at Vaihingen. So, be really careful when you use Google Maps. It will tell you to take the S1 and S2 to Feuersee. It didn't tell you that the S12 was the temporary replacement or give you the option of taking the S3.

Another thing is when you transfer, Google Maps doesn't give you the best transfers. Yes, you'll get to where you'll need to go, but you can end up wasting time. Alas, only familiarity or attention to detail when you're reading the routes will help you.
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, nipple play, DATY, BBBJ, Missionary, K9, prone bone, K9 anal, conversation
Duration of Encounter: 1 hour
Hair Length and Color: Curly, dark brown hair that goes down the middle of her back
Smoking Status: nonsmoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: Her photos don't accurately represent what she looks like. Long story short, she's built like a brick shithouse. She's not fat, but she is thick. What do I mean? She has huge D size breasts, a slim waist with a four pack of abs with a little bit of fat, a big, firm ass and legs that look like they belong on a soccer player from the French Women's National Team.

Here's another tidbit that doesn’t show up in photos. She has these eyes that are deep brown, and hypnotic. She has an oval shaped face that always has a smile on it. She has a very warm, bubbly persona that just doesn't translate on a still photo. I think she's much better than her pics.

The Rest of the Story: Betty is the best looking girl in the house, but she’s still quite attractive. She checks so many boxes for me. She offers a genuine girlfriend experience, gives light and deep French kisses, gives a fantastic bareback blowjob, has huge, natural tits and for an upcharge will take it in the ass.

So, other girls are stunningly beautiful, but are lackluster with their performances. I had to see Betty before I leave Germany.

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): This is an incredibly dark rape fantasy. If you’re easily offended, don’t read any further.

Communication: Her English is pretty good. There were a few things that I said that she didn't understand, but overall, she understand like 80-90 percent of what I said.

TCB: She gave me some sparkling water and a few mint chocolates. After we were done, we had a nice conversation as she lay in my arms.

Condoms/Accessories: Durex London West.

Rates: 100 Euro per hour + 50 Euros for anal + 50 tip.

Rules: She definitely doesn't like being spanked, and doesn't like kissing to her ears. She doesn't like her nipples to be pinched. If you suck on them, go slow.

Venue: It's a very clean house and decorated well. When you enter, you ring the door bell, and the madam will buzz you in. She'll lead you into a room, and you'll sit down. She'll bring all the girls in one-by-one, and introduce them to you. After you've met them all, you give her the name of the girl or girls you want to see.

Pregame: Today, I made an appointment by phone for Betty, one hour at 4 p.m.

The Polish madam buzzes me in, and asks if I have an appointment. I said yes, and tell her it’s with Betty at 4. She nods her head and leads me to the jacuzzi room on the first floor.

The Polish madam tells me to wait. I wait for like 10 minutes, which seems like an eternity.

Betty drops by first to collect the money, then disappears. This is standard practice at the brothels.

She returns and as she’s walking towards me, I see her check herself out in the mirror.

I laugh, and say, “checking yourself out in the mirror.”

Betty: I thought I might have lost weight.

She’s standing on a step, and now we’re the same height. She gives me a few passionate kisses.

She’s wearing a red corset with a matching thong. She’s about to disrobe, and I stop her.

I lead her to the bed where we lay down and catch up for a couple minutes. I tell her I went to France. She asks me where, and I tell her Strasbourg.

She laughs and says she was in France, too.

Me: too bad, our paths didn’t cross. I wish I could’ve fucked you there.

I tell her that I want to play the rape fantasy more with a little twist. She was to role play that she was the French girlfriend of an Arabian terrorist.

Details: She’s wearing her red chemise and matching thong, and she’s laying on the bed.

Me: You’re looking quite sexy. Your boyfriend is not coming.

Betty: Who are you? And how do you know him?

Me: The better question is do you know him?

Betty: I don’t understand.

Me: He’s a terrorist. He’s killed and hurt a lot of people.

Betty: No.

Now, I pin her to the bed, and I put her arms above her head.

Betty: What the fuck are you doing?

Me: That’s exactly what I’m going to do to you. I’m going to fuck you. Look at you, how you’re dressed. You want to get fucked tonight. Your boyfriend knew I was coming for him, that’s why he’s not going to be here.

Betty: You’re sick.

I turn her over, and I start undressing her. Her corset is off, and she struggles slightly. And now, I pull off her panties.

I pin her back on the bed. I lean forward to French kiss her, and she closes her mouth. She clenches her teeth and turns her ahead away from me.

I start kissing and licking her neck. Her breathing starts getting heavy.

Then, I kiss down to her breasts. I am about to starting licking and sucking on her nipples.

Betty: No. (She says it sternly. Like a mother who tells her child not to eat some candy)

I look at her.

She looks me in the eye, and says, “No.”

I laugh at her. I start licking her nipples and sucking on her breasts. I am pinning her arms above her head with my left hand.

My right hand goes down slowly. My fingertips slow trace down her stomach, and then spreads her legs.

My fingers start rubbing her pussy, and it’s wet. Soaking wet.

Me: How come you’re wet? Do you like what I’m doing to you?

Betty: I don’t like it.

Me: Wow, you’re pussy is so wet. I didn’t even touch your pussy and it’s this wet.

I bring her hands down to her waist, and I get between her thighs. Her legs are spread open, and I start licking her pussy.

She starts moaning loudly, and starts bucking her hips up.

I let go of her hands, and start licking her and putting pressure on her clit. Her hands go to the back of my head. She starts pulling my head down.

I eat her out for about ten minutes, she’s really close to cumming. I actually thought she came, but after our session, Betty told me she didn’t cum.

Now, I stand up.

Me: Suck my cock.

Betty takes my cock in her mouth without resistance, and gives me a good blowjob.

Me: You’re really good at sucking cock, baby.

I pinch her nose, and her mouth opens more. Now, I start facefucking her.

My cock is rock hard, and I put a condom on.

I get between her thighs.

Betty: No, please don’t.

I go inside of her, and push my cock all the way in.

She moans loudly, and seems hurt. I throw some hard thrusts, and she screams.

Me: do you like what I’m doing to you?

Betty: No. (her face is looking off to the side)

Me: Look at me.

Betty: No.

I grab her head, and turn it so we’re making eye contact.

I go slowly inside her.

Her eyes are glazed over, and her mouth is open wide as she moans. Then, I thrust hard. She screams.

Me: Am I hurting you?

Betty: Yes.

Me: Who’s dick is bigger? Me or your boyfriend?

She looks away and doesn’t answer.

Me: Answer me. (I start fucking her hard)

Betty doesn’t answer.

I turn her over. She’s on her hands and knees.

I start slowly.

Me: Who has the bigger dick?

Betty doesn’t answer. She remains silent.

I start fucking her hard from behind.

Me: Answer me.

I push her body down to the bed, and I start fucking her prone bone. I do it harder.

Betty is screaming.

Me: You must really love your boyfriend. You don’t want to tell me my cock is bigger.

I fuck her as hard as I can.

Me: Look at me.

Betty: No!!!

Me: I want you to tell him what I did to you.

Betty: I won’t tell him.

Me: I wonder if we should keep you. I love fucking your tight French pussy. I should videotape our session and make sure he gets a copy. I wonder if he’ll jerk off to it.

Betty says nothing.

Me: Tell me you’re my French whore.

Betty: FUCK YOU!!!

I put my left index finger in her mouth.

Me: Suck on it, whore.

Betty bites my finger really hard. In fact, it hurt hours after our session.

Me: Ow, that fucking hurts. Now I’m going to take it out on your ass.

Betty breaks from the role play. She takes lube and a lot of it, and she lubricates her ass. She also makes sure my cock is hard, which it is.

She applies lube on my condom.

She takes my cock and slowly inserts it into her ass.

I start to push, and she says, “No, let me do it.”

Now, she’s ready.

Betty: Oh my god, no!!! Don’t fuck my ass.

I keep thrusting harder and harder inside of her.

Betty: Don’t fuck my ass. (Her normal French accent now sounds Eastern European)

Me: Take it.

Her role playing is good, but it seems to come alive when she’s getting fucked up the ass.

Betty: Please stop. I’m sorry for biting you.

Me: What am I doing to you?

Betty: You’re fucking my ass.

Me: You never told me whose cock is bigger.

Betty remains silent.

Me: You’re taking it like a champ.

Betty continues her mantra, “Don’t fuck my ass. Please stop.”

I amazingly last about ten minutes fucking her ass as hard as I can. I keep going until I explode. I probably had the most powerful orgasm I’ve ever had.

I collapse on top of her, and she removes the condom and cleans us both off. After she’s done, she lays down with me in my arms.

Afterwards: We talked afterwards and exchanged some French kisses. I had twenty minutes left.

I tell her she’s such a cool chick, and that I really like being around her.

I tell her in three weeks, I’ll be back in the US. She says I’ll come back to Stuttgart after you’re gone.

I asked her if I hurt her, and she said no. I felt really bad afterwards. I really fucked her ass hard.

She said she was sorry for biting me so hard.

I said it’s okay. It added to the realism of the fantasy.

She said I made her hair messy and disheveled.

I said when you get fucked really good, sometimes your hair can get messy.

I tell her that I wish I had met her under different circumstances, and that’s she really laid back.

Betty: I don’t understand what laid back means.

Me: It means you’re easy-going.

Betty: Do you think I’m easy? I’m not. Maybe in my work I am, but not in my personal life. Do you believe me?

Me: I have no reason not to believe you.

I ask her how much longer she intends to do this.

She tells me next October, she’ll retire.

I ask her what she’ll do. She doesn’t know. I ask her if she has a boyfriend, and she says no.

She gives me a glass of water, and there are chocolates there. I drink the water, and notice there is a piece of gum there. I take it and put it in my mouth.

She starts laughing hard.

Betty: The gum was for me.

Me: I’m sorry.

Betty: It’s okay, I have a lot more upstairs.

We talk about the Polish madam, Patrizia. I tell her that I asked her if I could fuck her and that she got mad.

Betty: She did this a long time ago, but doesn’t want to do it anymore.

Me: It’s too bad I didn’t have a chance with her. She’s more beautiful than a lot of girls working here.

Betty: Yes, she is.

I settled up with Betty. I gave her an additional 100 Euros. 50 for anal, and 50 as a tip.

She wasn’t rude to me, but this time she was a little distant. I don’t know if my role play was a little too disturbing for her.

She seemed nonchalant about whether we’ll meet again. Which is fine.

Compatibility: The session was extremely hot, and I enjoyed myself. Typically, Betty offers a really good girlfriend experience. We’ll usually hold each other and talk. It’s normally very pleasant.

Today, she seemed distant. Not sure if I did anything wrong.

Recommendation: Yes
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 04:18 PM   #6
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

THANKS!

loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 04:27 PM   #7
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28