Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59905
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #46
Ms.Pretty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205525

Sorry to hear this ...
Old 09-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #47
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

"My daddy always told me bitches in heat run in packs ..."

I ain't gettin in the middle of this cat fight but DAMN THAT WAS FUNNY! LMFAO!
Old 09-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #48
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196694
My ECCIE Reviews

My daddy shared a lot of wisdom with me, lol... I have no problem enlightening those less fortunate . . .
Old 09-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #49
shortguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Old 09-13-2013, 11:34 PM   #50
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldcoastbeauty View Post
Lana you are a total LIAR!

I know Pvitt very well and he is a wonderful man and the perfect gentleman and the absolutely perfect client. I state my reputation on this and on him!!

I have know him for awhile and he is not at all as you described. I know all about the situation you had with him. I know that you took advantage of him and stole money from him. Your trying to slander him now in this posting only goes to show what a low class person you really are!

I dare you slander this man and tell those absurd lies on him. You have a bad reputation and you have been labeled a scammer. You are a disgrace to the this hobby and you make a bad name for the ones of us who are upscale, classy & honest.

Ladies & gentleman..... that is the rest of the story!

(Staff Edit) Infested ass bitch, How funny you run to those BBBJS don't hate on me cause you probably got the (Staff Edit) from all that cum you swallow you Generic Cum Bank ... The only reason these guys like you is because you have been ran through by so many of them and there is a little bit of each of them inside of you :-* ... Go ahead and take pride in being cheap and free. It's funny you say you vouch for him and you act like there is no money motivating you, Yet he posted that his A list providers were showing support ... I have a text from pvitt stating that certain providers owed him favors for okays and help with verifications ... Gross Contagious Booty keep sticking your neck out there like a crash dummy ... I got sugar daddies I was just on here looking for a little side cash flow ... You think this will hurt me financially ? He got game ran on him he thought I liked him n got hurt when he was reminded that he forgot the definition of gfe is and that it is only an illusion ... Got the texts to prove that too I also have a text convo between me and Pvitt talking about how you asked me for an okay on him and he says its ok to give you info ... Since I'm ruined here anyways Id be happy to post a pic if you'd like that are Dated August 20 ... And texts to prove that providers did him favors to verify me on p411 and mentions Gina and how they were lieing to get me verified contact info included ... I told y'all not to mess with me ...
Old 09-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #51
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana_kane View Post
I spent 2 hours and 30 minutes with him G ... Maybe you wanna read up a lil before you comment ...
I did read it all.. even the part where he ditched your driver and tried to force you to "eat his lunch" so at that point he was no longer a "date" but a potential rapist.... and you still saw him later?

Hon.. SAFETY FIRST! once he deviated from the plan and became slightly aggressive, you should have gotten away...you did say you linked back up with your driver, at that point you should have ended it.

Then post an alert on him.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:26 AM   #52
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=70

Quote:
I got sugar daddies I was just on here looking for a little side cash flow ... You think this will hurt me financially ? He got game ran on him he thought I liked him n got hurt when he was reminded that he forgot the definition of gfe is and that it is only an illusion
To me this says all I need to know.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:50 AM   #53
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=70

To me this says all I need to know.
Of course you would overlook the rest of that post saying I got proof to back up what I'm saying ...
Old 09-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #54
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

How funny he changes his description ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (125.9 KB, 133 views)
Old 09-14-2013, 02:30 PM   #55
PunkRockPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 192667
My ECCIE Reviews

My God, your knack for remaining "stuck on stupid" knows no bounds. And be prepared for all your lies and transparent, weak bag bullshit to be finally put out on front street when I take a moment to finally put your whole "victim" drama to bed once and for all, with a hammer in its head and a bullet for good measure. Your weak attempts at defending yourself only leaves you to be more of a certifiable mental case and most definitely NOT a gfe... Stay tuned little girl 'cause this is fixing to be your introduction to the world of real adults...

I would feel sorry for you because you are too stupid to know how you sound, but I have been too busy laughing my fucking ass off
Old 09-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #56
PunkRockPrincess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How funny he changes his description ...

Hmmm, maybe he just saw you for the true beast that you are
Old 09-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #57
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkRockPrincess View Post
Hmmm, maybe he just saw you for the true beast that you are

Yup ... That's what kept him running back time after time, and why he's mad now that he's on restriction ...
Old 09-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #58
PunkRockPrincess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yup ... That's what kept him running back time after time, and why he's mad now that he's on restriction ...

Honey, Just because you were a "good time" a few times, doesn't change the fact that you showed the true ugliness of a poor excuse of a GFE let alone a human being that you are. One good review on you, doesn't cancel out the bad one that you received at a later date..

You have done nothing but continue to bury yourself a deeper hole that frankly, I don't see you ever recovering from.

Your business practices of saving texts and the like only puts the gentlemen in the hobby in danger.. NOT good business.

I have NEVER saved a text conversation with any of my gentlemen callers after the session has ended and I have sent my text thanking them for taking the time out of their lives to spend time with me. You play a dangerous game with that and while you may have no life....Many of the patrons of our art, do and lives could be ruined.

You are not a "safe" provider for anyone to want to see and your rants and constant disrespect has only left you with a permanent black mark within this community.

As far as your comment "He's on restriction" I have seen no one even elude to that fact. In everything that I have read and seen, He is still a valuable member of the board and of our community. If anything, dear, sweet, not so brilliant little girl~ It is YOU who is on restriction and frankly, YOU have pretty much done that to yourself....

How sad.... You probably could have been someone here but you lack integrity and that is just something that none of us value, either as a provider or a hobbyist...

Welcome to Dumpsville.....Population: YOU!!

Luv and Kisses (with a biohazard suit)

The Amazing PRP aka Mistress Draven
Old 09-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #59
Lana_kane
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkRockPrincess View Post
Honey, Just because you were a "good time" a few times, doesn't change the fact that you showed the true ugliness of a poor excuse of a GFE let alone a human being that you are. One good review on you, doesn't cancel out the bad one that you received at a later date..

You have done nothing but continue to bury yourself a deeper hole that frankly, I don't see you ever recovering from.

Your business practices of saving texts and the like only puts the gentlemen in the hobby in danger.. NOT good business.

I have NEVER saved a text conversation with any of my gentlemen callers after the session has ended and I have sent my text thanking them for taking the time out of their lives to spend time with me. You play a dangerous game with that and while you may have no life....Many of the patrons of our art, do and lives could be ruined.

You are not a "safe" provider for anyone to want to see and your rants and constant disrespect has only left you with a permanent black mark within this community.

As far as your comment "He's on restriction" I have seen no one even elude to that fact. In everything that I have read and seen, He is still a valuable member of the board and of our community. If anything, dear, sweet, not so brilliant little girl~ It is YOU who is on restriction and frankly, YOU have pretty much done that to yourself....

How sad.... You probably could have been someone here but you lack integrity and that is just something that none of us value, either as a provider or a hobbyist...

Welcome to Dumpsville.....Population: YOU!!

Luv and Kisses (with a biohazard suit)

The Amazing PRP aka Mistress Draven
First off i have several phones i use and the one he was on was not hobby related ... he is not on restriction on E ... But from ever getting me again ... Oh you mean I could have been one of the ones who slept with most of the dallas members like y'all ? No I'm ok with being a very low volume provider ... In fact I'm getting more mail now than before ... So Ty
Old 09-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #60
PunkRockPrincess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
First off i have several phones i use and the one he was on was not hobby related ... he is not on restriction on E ... But from ever getting me again ... Oh you mean I could have been one of the ones who slept with most of the dallas members like y'all ? No I'm ok with being a very low volume provider ... In fact I'm getting more mail now than before ... So Ty

Lol, Hmmm, wow.....

Why would he want your low rent ass again? You obviously think that you must be some kind of "goddess"..

And funny, I seem to keep my clientele to a very select and trusted few so, I don't believe that you could possibly include me in that horrific southern slang "ya'll"...

And low volume, is this the reason that your car is up for repossession? Obviously, You are not doing enough "business" to tend to your affairs, let alone be able to attend to the desires and needs of your clients...

Perhaps, McDonald's would welcome your application but then again, One would have to worry about you stealing money from the drawer.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women