Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47497
pyramider46370
bambino40305
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2019, 12:15 PM   #1
Betogarciavet
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7
Default Horrible luck with providers

What is going on with the horrible service in Wichita. Ive been stooped up 3 times now in the past 5 days omg lol i understand things happen but at least inform with a text of any mishaps or reschedule. Ive never gotten a radio silent treatment before other than queen aspen (which is no surprise) but cmon ugh. Contemplating on retiring the hobby. Am i the only one with the horrble luck?
Betogarciavet is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:16 PM   #2
Betogarciavet
Gaining Momentum

I even have an active P411 account like wth am i doing wrong lol
Old 03-31-2019, 02:16 PM   #3
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Might just be a bad run, but you should also look at who you're trying to meet. Are they super reliable and very well reviewed? Do they have any mention of NCNS in eccie threads? Post names here if you like.

Also note that if you're looking in places like listcrawler, skipthegames, and cityxguide, you're going to be screwed/ghosted/conned/ncns by 90%+ of the ads.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:00 PM   #4
Jaberwabee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
Might just be a bad run, but you should also look at who you're trying to meet. Are they super reliable and very well reviewed? Do they have any mention of NCNS in eccie threads? Post names here if you like.

Also note that if you're looking in places like listcrawler, skipthegames, and cityxguide, you're going to be screwed/ghosted/conned/ncns by 90%+ of the ads.
Yup what he said, but there have also been a few on the arrest report in the last month. Don't think they are on a unvolunteered vacation but maybe are out of the game or super UTR. I know one that is gone completely dark and is doing great outside the hobby.
Jaberwabee is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:44 PM   #5
Betogarciavet
Gaining Momentum

It really is frustrating lol but Rocket, you are correct in most of the ads from those sites are unreliable. So here are the names.
1st i tried Angelina, i believe there was talk about her from here on how untrustworthy and sketchy she was but i wanted to take one for the team cuz the pics are hot. Also i saw on fb my friends friend has a picture of her angelina thus showing she is in wichita and real lol. Anyways we conversated and agreed on meeting and donation. After that silent.
2nd was vanessa who has been in the hobby for a while now and ive never heard negatives for her. Made contact agreed on time, donation, and method of confirming availability because appointment was next day. An hour from appointment time and was silent.
3rd was jordynne rose previously known as katyana on eccie. Heard nothing but good from her other than kinda pricey, need my money gone so i tried her. (I have already tried in the past with her and the exact same thing happened then) So i message her nicely and she remembers we have tried before. (The 1st ncns she apologized a couple days later for not being able to meet) so we skip verification and tells me in an hr and half she will be ready. Time came and again no answer from her or updates.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:59 AM   #6
hardhat123456
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

Seems like after backpage got shut down there are not as many providers anymore. Granted there was a lot of bad providers on backpage, but it seemed like the chances of finding a decent one was better then it is now. I feel like eccie only has about 6 regular providers in Wichita that you can count on somewhat consistently. I try on cityxguide, but haven't had any luck. If you ask more then 2 questions (i.e. do you have an incall, whats your donations, are you available today, ect) they get nervous and think you are LE, or they staff edit-S31 can barely communicate. Erotic Monkey is about the same as cityxguide, but way better then listcrawler which is 99% fake ads. Hopefully spring will bring out more providers, but I'm not too optimistic.
hardhat123456 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:33 PM   #7
k3nfvn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I've wanted to call Jordyn rose for a while but that Platinum price tag stops me. And it just keeps going up.
k3nfvn is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:03 PM   #8
RocketSurgeon
-

My ECCIE Reviews

hh, have you checked out skipthegames?
Old 04-02-2019, 01:40 PM   #9
hardhat123456
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

No I haven't. Have you had good luck there?
hardhat123456 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:57 PM   #10
RocketSurgeon
-

My ECCIE Reviews

It's better than CXG in the KC area, but still a lot of crap. I think it's most like BP was as far as types/class of providers, and signal-to-noise ratio. Also check out switter.
Old 04-02-2019, 03:28 PM   #11
JohnBower
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Yep. Its been horrible. I have offered $800-$1,000 for a spinner to visit me in junction city and its been a bunch of no shows and bait and switch attempts. There's hardly any reliable providers within a 60 mile radius to me. I have references and pay top dollar but I dont have time to waste. It may be time to call it good on this hobby.
JohnBower is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 06:19 PM   #12
Betogarciavet
Gaining Momentum

I figured jordynne would be a reliabke candidate and her pics do look great so why not. But as you read she is a NCNS. I have tried skip the games and thats where i found vanessa n no luck. I do erotic monkey mate but i got the same bad luck. Thats where i reviewed angelina which on their she has to great reviews but i can tell they are complete bs. I do switter but not many providers in wichita there. And john i think im gonna retire as well. The struggle is real!! Lol
Old 04-02-2019, 06:23 PM   #13
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I'm no spinner...but I am super reliable and do visit Wichita for personal reasons several times a year.

Perhaps I need to let people know next time.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:19 PM   #14
johnrock
Registered Member

Yes please!
johnrock is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:08 PM   #15
RockThomas
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Me too!
i cannot wait!
i will be happy to pm my info dear! here and p411!
RockThomas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women