Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
BhamRed13
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62318
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Would a cop have the same license as civilians?

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before and I've looked all over to find out the answer..I've heard of girls asking to see ID from a newbie as verification but would this truly be verification enough?
BhamRed13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BhamRed13 View Post
I'm not sure if this question has been asked before and I've looked all over to find out the answer..I've heard of girls asking to see ID from a newbie as verification but would this truly be verification enough?
Iam not gonna say this is a stupid question, but you didn't put much thought into it. Cops have Drivers Licenses that looks the same as any civilian's. The reason being the state issues your Drivers License and all Cops obtained a valid Drivers License before they became cops. Furthermore there is no specific Class or endorsement on a Cops Drivers License that would indicate the recipient was a Police Officer. So if you ask to see a client's Drivers License there will be nothing officially on it to indicate that he is a Police Officer. Unless of course he took his picture in his Uniform.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
BhamRed13
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62318
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the reply..What I was meaning was is there any difference as far as an endorsement of any kind.
BhamRed13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
74comet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I can only speak for where I have lived. And in those states there is absolutely no differentiation between a civilian and a LE. I would imagine that would apply to most if not all states.
74comet is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
ICre8Fun69
Registered Member

ICre8Fun69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks for the reply..What I was meaning was is there any difference as far as an endorsement of any kind.
Did you read my initial post to this thread? If you did you would have noted I covered that point.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #7
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

In Alabama no. You have your "M" for motorcycle, "D" for motorized vehicle, "W" for watercraft, and the "CDL" for commercial plus any hazmat qualifications. Yet one telling sign is most cops get those "FOP" (I refer to them as Fraternal Order of Pussies) tags on their cars. And then you have the ever present "Cop Stash" on the top lip. lol
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:36 AM   #8
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Plus Cops Can Get There Hands On A Fake Id Using That As Your Only Way Of Screening Probally Shouldnt Be The Way To Go...
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #9
willmark
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

In my state, Arkansas, cops can get an official drivers license or i.d. using any undercover name they want and there is no difference. It's an official i.d. issued by the state with their picture. Im sure most cops in all states have this ability.
willmark is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #10
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmark View Post
In my state, Arkansas, cops can get an official drivers license or i.d. using any undercover name they want and there is no difference. It's an official i.d. issued by the state with their picture. Im sure most cops in all states have this ability.
All Licensed Drivers in all 50 States are issued a Drivers License from the State in which they reside. The Drivers License must provide a picture along with factual and acurate personal information that pertains to the Licensee. Name, Address, Height, Weight, Sex, Race and Date of Birth. There would not be under any circumstances in any state for any licensed driver regardless of profession where inacurate or false information would be intentionally placed on an official document such as a Drivers License or Vehicle Registration.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:42 PM   #11
willmark
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
All Licensed Drivers in all 50 States are issued a Drivers License from the State in which they reside. The Drivers License must provide a picture along with factual and acurate personal information that pertains to the Licensee. Name, Address, Height, Weight, Sex, Race and Date of Birth. There would not be under any circumstances in any state for any licensed driver regardless of profession where inacurate or false information would be intentionally placed on an official document such as a Drivers License or Vehicle Registration.
Sorry acp5762 You could not be more wrong. it would be foolish to think an Officer would go into an undercover situation with a D.L. with his real name and DOB. Further my reply to the question was not speculation, it is a fact. Any Officer who is acting in his official capacity can go and obtain an Official Identification. Just like an Officer who is undercover does not have to inform you he is an officer, that is a wives tale. I've represented several clients who thought they did. So BeHam the answer to your question remains the same an undercover officer could most likely will have a FAKE I.D. so asking for one would not gain you any ground.
willmark is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:09 AM   #12
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post

The part about the picture is not true also. I haven't had a picture on my DL in well over 20 years now.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #13
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
The part about the picture is not true also. I haven't had a picture on my DL in well over 20 years now.
Apparently you don't live in one of the 45 compact states then.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:26 AM   #14
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmark View Post
Sorry acp5762 You could not be more wrong. it would be foolish to think an Officer would go into an undercover situation with a D.L. with his real name and DOB. Further my reply to the question was not speculation, it is a fact. Any Officer who is acting in his official capacity can go and obtain an Official Identification. Just like an Officer who is undercover does not have to inform you he is an officer, that is a wives tale. I've represented several clients who thought they did. So BeHam the answer to your question remains the same an undercover officer could most likely will have a FAKE I.D. so asking for one would not gain you any ground.
The Op was asking if there is a Difference between a Cop's DL and a Civilian's. In terms of endorsements or class on the DL. The answer is no. What cop's obtain for an undercover sting has nothing to do with the OP's original question.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #15
Jenny London
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124755

there was a guy w no references. Wanted to meet 4 dinner first so I could see d.l. I didn't do it. Better safe than sorry
Jenny London is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women