Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #1
frankocean187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Bumping into Provider in Public?

Maybe this question has been covered or considered a bit stupid, so sorry in advance.

I go to a gym that is commonly used by the dancers/providers from the stripclubs around that area. Sure it is great to see sexy ladies working out but the problem is I know alot of people that work at the gym, including family members that go there too.

My question is what to do if you bump into a provider that you know in public, such as at the gym/mall/resturant?

I wouldn't want to impose on their privacy by saying hi because it would send red flags up if someone saw me talking to them. I too also wouldn't want to be a jerk to them.
frankocean187 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #2
lilythorn
Gaining Momentum

User ID: 155411
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Frank,

I think this is a great question! Although I have not been a provider for long, I have had the unfortunate experience of having been recognized off of BackPage of all places

This guy in particular was extremely drunk and almost got a fist full O trouble from the guy i was with...He was rude, loud and didn't take a hint well. On the other hand, this idiot to say the least was the exception, not the rule! Where one of my reg's is concerned I wouldn't mind one bit if they came up and said "hello" like an old friend. Alot of my closest friends I've met in Dallas have been the hobbyists I've been lucky to meet so far!

So to answer your question, as long as your civil and don't make crude references,I don't see a problem, also for those ladies with kids or husbands, I don't want to speak for them directly but i would think a kind smile from a distance would suffice.
lilythorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:56 AM   #3
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Just give a smile say hi and move on.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #4
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't say shit & keep walking.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #5
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I am sure they get it if you dont say anything to them.
They are not stupid people.
I am sure they dont want to be bothered either.

Whats the harm in saying hi if you are looking at each other.

You may get a guy that points and says "Hey, I know her, thats a hooker!"
Look at him and say "So what"
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default My experience

I have on more than one occasion publicly saw a Provider I have spent time with, What I have done and will continue to do is simple.

If our eyes meet, I smile Nod my head and keep going about my Biz. Have had the providers respond likewise, and have herd from them that they appreciated my gesture.
iggy is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:13 AM   #7
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Since we hobby as a couple my wife always gets a hug (cops a feel) and a kiss. I guess it's a girl thing.
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #8
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post
Don't say shit & keep walking.
Had this happen back in Texas as well as KC, and I agree, smile and thats it, unless they approach me and say hi
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #9
frankocean187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Great responses people thanks!
frankocean187 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #10
thx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Great responses. Just be polite and respectfull as you do with any woman.
thx is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:28 PM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx View Post
Great responses. Just be polite and respectfull as you do with any woman.
Agree completely. If you want, write her later and say it was nice to see her at XXXXX. If she is in a situation where she is OK with a friendly "Hi!" in public she will let reply and let you know. You then need to assess whether it fits in with your life situation.

If you don't know her real name, real occupation if she has one, etc., you aren't really in a position to approach her.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #12
SexyKelly316
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137985
My ECCIE Reviews

I know I would not say anything to anybody in this business i saw in public because we have are private lifes and I respect that and I wouldnt want to throw up any red flags....I know for myself I enjoy what I do but there are people in my personal life that does not know what I do and I would like it to stay that way.....Im sure that goes for the gentlemen also ust because they like to play does not mean they want everyone to know.......
SexyKelly316 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:09 AM   #13
sexuser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I addressed this topic once with a provider, and we both felt (for us) that neither of us would say anything to the other. I agree that a discreet glance and nod may be appropriate if you leave it at that, but any more than that can be awkward for either party. The provider told me that this happened to her once while she was out dining with her mother (who knows what she does).

She continued by saying that this guy was out with who appeared to be his wife, and he kept staring at her, which made her rather uncomfortable. Her mother even asked if the guy was one if "them." And she told her "yes." I know it would freak me out if I ever ran into her or any other provider I have seen while out with my wife.

I may be more apt to say something if I was alone and the provider appeared to be alone as well. But if I did so, and they acted like I was a complete stranger, then I would know that it probably wasn't such a good idea, and just walk away.

Anyway, that's my $0.02 worth.
sexuser is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #14
txswing99
Gaining Momentum

My approach on this is really simple;

if both of us are obviously not with someone else in public, provide a quick non-verbal acknowledgement (i.e. a smile or wink), but never approach her. If she want's to talk, she'll approach me.

If one of us is with someone; no acknowledgement and ignore each other.

I've met a couple of my ATFs in public before and we discussed this afterwards. The rules are the results of those conversations....and seem to work well for all parties.

-T
txswing99 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #15
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I would say hello, how are you? just as you would walking down the street or passing isle in walmart.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women