Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2018, 02:33 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
=WTF;1060512381]People die every day by gun fire,
So it's ok with WTF if innocent students are killed at school!

Just another day, huh WTF?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 02:40 PM   #17
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Local LE has 20 reports on him. Why no action?
They were actually called out 39 times. Not 20..

BUT That's why many say IF THE COPS DID their bloody job (and the FBI) this shooting could have been avoided.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 02:40 PM   #18
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If we had better gun laws and a kid could not get his hands on a AR15 this massacre might have been avoided. Until republicans find the decency to put our children before the NRA these shootings will continue.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:09 PM   #19
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

The deadliest school killing was in 1927. It was a bomb that killed 44 people.

Bans only created more imaginative killers.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:25 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So it's ok with WTF if innocent students are killed at school!

Just another day, huh WTF?
Just another day in America LL.

Put your big girl panties on and deal with it, we have a high mortality rate from guns in this country.

You're l8ke a welfare queen, wanting the government to protect you at every turn!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:39 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
If we had better gun laws and a kid could not get his hands on a AR15 this massacre might have been avoided. Until republicans find the decency to put our children before the NRA these shootings will continue.

The gun laws are more than adequate. The implementation needs work. Chicago has gun control laws, how is that working? About a dozen dead per week average?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:58 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The gun laws are more than adequate. The implementation needs work. Chicago has gun control laws, how is that working? About a dozen dead per week average?
They buy them in the bordering state that does not have strict gun laws and come back a kill each other!
https://www.npr.org/2017/10/05/55558...aws-don-t-work
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:03 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They buy them in the bordering state that does not have strict gun laws and come back a kill each other!
https://www.npr.org/2017/10/05/55558...aws-don-t-work

you know i have you on ignore, but once in a while you really say some stupid stuff. let's kick you in the nuts.

"It's important to remember here that Chicago is very close to two states that have relatively weak gun laws: Wisconsin and Indiana. So while it's easy to pick on Chicago (or any other high-crime city) for its ugly statistics, says one expert, taking bordering states into account weakens this gun-advocacy talking point."

note that i took the whole paragraph for context, so i can make an idiot of the author and WTF at the same time. Bonus Round! bahhaaa

the flaw is obvious, this author and WTF both hide the point that it does require checks in both of these states to get guns, where they would have you believe it's like driving across the State line on Sunday to get a six pack to avoid blue state laws.

http://lawcenter.giffords.org/backgr...ks-in-indiana/

http://lawcenter.giffords.org/backgr...-in-wisconsin/

So someone tell me how Indiana and Wisconsin are some despicable dens of Evil unregulated gun sales?

BAHAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:12 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you know i have you on ignore, but once in a while you really say some stupid stuff. let's kick you in the nuts.

"It's important to remember here that Chicago is very close to two states that have relatively weak gun laws: Wisconsin and Indiana. So while it's easy to pick on Chicago (or any other high-crime city) for its ugly statistics, says one expert, taking bordering states into account weakens this gun-advocacy talking point."

note that i took the whole paragraph for context, so i can make an idiot of the author and WTF at the same time. Bonus Round! bahhaaa

the flaw is obvious, this author and WTF both hide the point that it does require checks in both of these states to get guns, where they would have you believe it's like driving across the State line on Sunday to get a six pack to avoid blue state laws.

http://lawcenter.giffords.org/backgr...ks-in-indiana/

http://lawcenter.giffords.org/backgr...-in-wisconsin/

So someone tell me how Indiana and Wisconsin are some despicable dens of Evil unregulated gun sales?

BAHAHAAAA
All you did was make a fool of yourself. .. the bordering states gun laws are weaker than their bordering states. Which is wtf I daid and you confirmed. Damn.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:14 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

I wonder if you can still buy Dynamite?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:43 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Exactly. better reporting by the States for Federal backgrounds checks for starters. I mean .. don't the 57 States enforce this?? anyway .. they should for reasons that even libtard idiots should know.

the so-called gun show loophole is mostly a rabbit hole also. the only loophole is between private sellers. I've been to TONS of gun shows in multiple states including Indiana and NEVER bought a handgun from a dealer without a background check right there, on the spot. takes 10 minutes.

In Colorado i once impulse bought a gun i'd been coveting for some time. a Taurus Judge, a rather nasty handgun. it's a large frame revolver that shoots both .410 shorts and .45 Long Colt.

here is a photo of this fine addition to my vast armory!!

So., in Colorado on an impulse could i have purchased this handgun and walked out the door with it to commit mayhem??

NO!! I had to have this gun shipped from the Colorado dealer to a dealer in Texas, then go and submit my paperwork in order for the Texas dealer to release the gun to me.

now had i wanted to buy a rifle or shotgun and walked out the door with it? yeah .. but why would you infringe on my right to do so? i used to be an avid hunter, up to deer. that and it's kinda hard to conceal a rifle/shotgun isn't it?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:09 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, someone did see something and said something to the FBI. Yeah, they reported that Cruz wanted to kill people at the school. The FBI did nothing. 17 people dead. Maybe the FBI should quit being political hacks and concentrate on law enforcement:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/16/p...ter/index.html
Maybe they didn't check out the tip because this shooting may have been another false flag, just saying.

Jim

https://youtu.be/g67mCOP75sk
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:35 PM   #28
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originaly posted by Standin
If we had better gun laws, and a kid could not get his hands on an AR-15
HOW MANY TIMES do we need to prove to your ignorant ass, that even if we prevented him getting an AR-15, he COULD HAVE STILL DONE AS MUCH damage with just a pair of pistols!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:53 PM   #29
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
If we had better CDS laws we wouldn't have all these dope heads either. Possession of a CDS isn't even protected by the constitution. Like usual you just wanna squawk about something you don't know about or even care about. You're just making noise again. Immature uneducated fucks like you aren't capable of anything else.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:24 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Was that a pressure cooker bomb?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women