Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 03:25 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I don't see why Thor didn't cut off Thanos' gloved hand with stormbreaker. I know why, Avengers: The Quest For Cash would have averted.

The next Thanos movie will be my final Marvel comics movie. I'm tired of the genre.
exactly. no sequel that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are only now realizing that? Check his posting history for many years,
check Sissy's posts and get back to this thread. i know which poster is the racist and it's not gnadfly.

really Old Timer, i thought you to be smarter than to fall for Sissy's bullshit. you taking Sissy's side without checking his many racist posts just shows your bias from the Political Forum, which you no longer post in.

but that doesn't mean you can post here on the side of a racist like Sissy and no one will notice.

we did.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 07:38 PM   #47
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
My wife (who is part black) saw it in North Houston on Monday. Said she couldn't enjoy it because of the behavior of the audience. People talking during the movie, often yelling across rows telling folks to shut up. People talking calls. People facetiming the movie. She said an usher came up to somebody on the phone and told them several times to put the phone away but they sat there paying them no mind.

The scariest time was when a group of people got up and started circling the seats during the movie. She couldn't figure out what that was about.

But to fit your narrative, nobody shot at the screen.

And she didn't hear any babies crying.

I'll wait until it hits netflix.
Quote:
It's a fictional place created by a white guy to sell comics to an underdeveloped market.

I watched Black Panther and the Thanos movie. Seems like when the camera zooms into the city you don't see people walking around but focus on immense buildings. There's a lot of debate by the Wakandans as to why they can't help their brothers and must stay isolated behind a giant force field.

Their argument boils down to they gotta protect their monopoly on the giant asteriod with magical properties. If it wasn't for this magical rock they'd be poor just like the rest of Africa. Kind of strange how they are "keeping it real" by walking around in outfits and with weapons styled from the 1500's but their buildings look 25rd century. Actually I think it's kind of insulting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Its clear he's lying not even in Greenspoint are they acting this way in theaters..he's trying to paint a picture of the late 80's in South Central LA. He totally made up the story to say his wife was half black to justify her being in a theater full of blacks. Dude take your half baked mentality back to the political forum with your KKK breathern. Your subsequent posts here prove I'm right. You're such a loser.
Dude, your reading comprehension is crap. I didn't say my wife was half black, I said she was part black. She is. My ex-wife is full Puerto Rican. She didn't see it in gunspoint mall either btw. Didn't part of the BP movie take place in the 80s California? You're inadvertently hilarious. No, I think it's insulting for Wakandans to walk around carrying spears. Look at Nigerian, South African and Kenyan modern cityscapes. NO SPEARS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Always count on some folks to take any opportunity to post trash and dubious "facts". Sad they can't read the OP and behave. Oh well, it doesn't surprise me--neither that kind of commentary, not who it is that posts it....

Also, as to the "crowd" behavior, the only distractions I saw either of the two times I saw it were caused by some teens who kept using their cell phones to text, and a few people asking them to quit with the light pollution in the dark theater. Something I have seen in almost every film I have seen in the past many years, and by teens of all race. But no shock, some have to throw the "fear" card into the commentary.
So you agree with what I was told. Except you want to virtue signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
check Sissy's posts and get back to this thread. i know which poster is the racist and it's not gnadfly.

really Old Timer, i thought you to be smarter than to fall for Sissy's bullshit. you taking Sissy's side without checking his many racist posts just shows your bias from the Political Forum, which you no longer post in.

but that doesn't mean you can post here on the side of a racist like Sissy and no one will notice.

we did.
Did you really think Old-T was smarter than to fall for Sistine Chapel's bait post? Sistine posted the most racist thread in this site's history with https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2003226 where he said:

Quote:
My view is that enlightenment didn't come to blacks first (there are some exceptions such as me) and thus enslavement ensued because of the Creators will. God may have created blacks first as a pilot or test for suitability and compatibility on earths harsh environment. It's the very reason most of us have nappy or kinky hair because of the climate he originally intended. After awhile he decided to create a different cosmetic version of humans with lighter skin and finer hair for a different climate on earth.
But I don't want to get into Sistine's and Old-Ts racial antics. The aforementioned post I just wanted to respond to your plot points about the last two Marvel films. It's a movie.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:12 AM   #48
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

back on topic. "Black Panther", yes i've seen it but not in the theater. i've seen it twice on a bit torrent pirate site.

i found it to be formulaic even for a origin flick and all origin flicks suffer this. Iron Man, Thor, Capt. America, Spider-man (the beginning of it all, Tobey where are u now?). this movie, while required to follow the comic book origins, was one of the worst Marvel movies so far made.

now beyond that, sorry sweet pea, but let's discuss how blatantly racist it was in it's portrayal of blacks. and YES sweet pea, it was RACIST. let's examine how ..

look at this art rendering "inspired" by the movie ... it portrays neck stretching. really??

in the 21st century? does this really still happen in Africa? apparently so and it is now made acceptable by such artwork inspired by "Black Panther". what's next? genital mutilation memes?? DISGUSTING! no black person should EVER accept this as modern day portrayal of African society!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Wakanda Forever!

now it gets WORSE! oh yes it does! forget the spears! could you possibly imagine the OUTRAGE if this image was used in a movie NOT cast almost entirely by blacks .. with let's say a white lead?

NO WAY! the internet would melt down LITERALLY. yet here is a scene directly from "Black Panther" SO RACIALLY OFFENSIVE EVEN SISSY LIPS SHOULD BE OFFENDED!!!!!!!

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!?!?!?!!?

the media and sjw's would HANG a white dude for this image alone! if i were black and saw this in a modern day movie i'd LEAVE and DEMAND MY MONEY BACK (except for the fact i never paid to see Black Panther lol)

now let's look at some of the actual social justice backlash .. sorry you'll have to watch almost to the end to see Chadwick get slammed for having a "white-bread ass name". oh the HUMANITY!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrnpSe4OChM

of course the rest of the cast (mostly white in Infinity War gets theirs too BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!)

now what King gets his ass kicked and is still King? Chadwick gets thrown off a Cliff by Killmonger!

lousy king!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFbrcAxf49U

this movie was one of the most racist portrayals of blacks since ... "Birth of a Nation"

and that's RACIST! even a white guy like me knows that ..

yet sissy and many others here CHEER this movie as some sort of racial breakthrough?

oh it's a breakthrough but not at all what you want to think!
Old 08-10-2018, 01:12 PM   #49
LoveSashaE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 414839
My Bio Page

Haven't seen it. Probably won't.
LoveSashaE is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:17 PM   #50
LoveSashaE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 414839
My Bio Page

Hahaha! Based on that clip I definitely won't watch it. Terrible theatrics, sound, and picture. The acting... meh.... Storyline? ...no.
LoveSashaE is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:41 PM   #51
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Dude, your reading comprehension is crap. I didn't say my wife was half black, I said she was part black. She is. My ex-wife is full Puerto Rican. She didn't see it in gunspoint mall either btw. Didn't part of the BP movie take place in the 80s California? You're inadvertently hilarious. No, I think it's insulting for Wakandans to walk around carrying spears. Look at Nigerian, South African and Kenyan modern cityscapes. NO SPEARS.

So you agree with what I was told. Except you want to virtue signal.

Did you really think Old-T was smarter than to fall for Sistine Chapel's bait post? Sistine posted the most racist thread in this site's history with https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2003226 where he said:

But I don't want to get into Sistine's and Old-Ts racial antics. The aforementioned post I just wanted to respond to your plot points about the last two Marvel films. It's a movie.

YAWN...your old ass wish you was smart as me.. I stand by anything I post and that thread you reference was a pure work of smarts and arts... Wakanda Forever ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:49 AM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
YAWN...your old ass wish you was smart as me.. I stand by anything I post and that thread you reference was a pure work of smarts and arts... Wakanda Forever ;-)

are you jealous that a white Norse dude named The Mighty Thor saved your Wakanda forever's ass?

well .. he did and you know it.

bahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

meet the savior of Wakanda!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UfxkgLKlyw

white Norse dude saves Wakanda! you gotta love it, yeah??

HAHAHAHAHHAHSAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA AAAAA
Old 08-11-2018, 04:11 AM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Old 08-11-2018, 04:19 AM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
WARNING: this is a Black Panther appreciation thread. If you feel a way because you have a fake tale to tell about being fake attacked by droves of angry Blacks™ while out attending a screening this weekend, then mosey on over to the Political Forum.

Otherwise, if you saw Black Panther and loved it, or kind of liked it, or even if you have mild criticisms, please share your feels. I saw it with a friend on Friday and I'm pretty certain I'll see it again while it's showing in theaters. I was completely blown away!

oh i'm sorry sweet pea, did i hijack your thread? yes i did, sugar britches! well that's what you get here, sugar britches!!

sorry about that sweet pea!

Old 08-12-2018, 07:59 PM   #55
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
oh i'm sorry sweet pea, did i hijack your thread? yes i did, sugar britches! well that's what you get here, sugar britches!!

sorry about that sweet pea!

Shouldn't you be getting ready for bed in your moms basement??
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:06 AM   #56
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Not her basement but rather her bed. Lol
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:19 AM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

LOL
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:20 PM   #58
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
Shouldn't you be getting ready for bed in your moms basement??

will you tuck me in, sweetpea?

Quote:
Not her basement but rather her bed. Lol

your ancestry DNA test came back .. "No parents found".
Old 08-23-2018, 02:14 PM   #59
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

{staff edit-ck. Racist comments are not allowed}<
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:03 PM   #60
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 109
Thumbs up Great Movie!

The "Black Panther" movie is awesome. It got a lot of press and I was a little skeptic about the hype, but I was impressed.
It has everything. Excellent cinematography! The music was great, beautiful costumes and graphics, intriguing story, lots of action and the acting was very good as well.

Absolutely loved it !

myren1900 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women