Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-18-2018, 05:20 PM   #1
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Random Topic: Raincoats

During an encounter, are guys normally expected to provide their own "raincoats", or do you expect the provider to provide them?

Me? I normally swing by a nearby drug store or Walmart/Target and pick up a 3-pack or 5-pack (just in case), especially when meeting someone new and unfamiliar.

What is everyone else's experience?
Old 08-18-2018, 07:51 PM   #2
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Always carry some if they happen to not have any and it depends on the provider as well as I know they will have some.

Got turned on to the skyn brand and like using them.
Old 08-18-2018, 08:05 PM   #3
mrjaxson
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I always carry in case they say they don't have any. I usually expect a provider to have them, but you should always have some just in case.
Old 08-19-2018, 11:19 AM   #4
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Yes it doesn't hurt to have your own as back up. Normally the provider does provide them hell its in there job description...lol.
Old 08-20-2018, 07:01 PM   #5
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Job description - lol

I think if a lady allows you to show up and only then tells you she don’t have any coats,,big red flag, for me that turns the date into a situation and maybe you should be thinking about protecting yourself, getting your donation back and GTFO.
Old 08-20-2018, 10:01 PM   #6
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Job description - lol

I think if a lady allows you to show up and only then tells you she don’t have any coats,,big red flag, for me that turns the date into a situation and maybe you should be thinking about protecting yourself, getting your donation back and GTFO.
Yeah right bc! As if you wouldn't drop trou and jump in the sack on the spot.
JK bc

Although I've also had providers refuse to use what she didn't procure herself. Seems some assholes have been known to fuck with the jackets then exclaim "whooops" when it breaks. Been turned down when I brought my own Skyns a time or 2. Girl that can't play it safe enough better have her own shit then. If she doesn't, weeellll....ain't that just a kick in the head? Dick-head that is. LOL
Old 08-20-2018, 10:45 PM   #7
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Although I've also had providers refuse to use what she didn't procure herself. Seems some assholes have been known to fuck with the jackets then exclaim "whooops" when it breaks. Been turned down when I brought my own Skyns a time or 2. Girl that can't play it safe enough better have her own shit then. If she doesn't, weeellll....ain't that just a kick in the head? Dick-head that is. LOL
Yeah. I'm sure each provider is different. I always try to bring at least a couple, just in case she has none, or claims to only have "one".

Most of the ladies I have seen usually have a small stash of them. XD
Old 08-21-2018, 06:59 AM   #8
Daty4ever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I seen it both ways. I normally ask before he date while I’m on the way. I need a Particular Kind so it’s easy to ask so I don’t make her worry what I’m up to. And if I bring my own I have an unopened box that I give her so she sees I did not mess with them.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:18 PM   #9
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

I always have my own. They are freshly bought in a pharmacy or reputable store and not the gas station variety some providers buy. I like Skyns as well
Old 08-21-2018, 05:57 PM   #10
bc1969
Valued Poster

I think the whole rub is that a guy who is (knocking on people’s doors when they are not there) should be “clean” no condoms, drugs, weapons, password protect your cell phone, don’t be under the influence, just be a nobody who wanted to use the pool that’s the reason you should not carry, maybe, I guess so, ijs, or just be you and do what feels right, maybe your giving away condoms that day.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:45 PM   #11
BMWR1200RT
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I found that when I show up with my own the lady usually has a preferred one that she would rather use.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:33 PM   #12
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I always bring my own just in case. I'd say that less than 5% of the time I need to use my own. Better to be prepared........
Old 08-22-2018, 07:03 PM   #13
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
I think the whole rub is that a guy who is (knocking on people’s doors when they are not there) should be “clean” no condoms, drugs, weapons, password protect your cell phone, don’t be under the influence, just be a nobody who wanted to use the pool that’s the reason you should not carry, maybe, I guess so, ijs, or just be you and do what feels right, maybe your giving away condoms that day.
At least I won't be raw-dogging it, unlike you.
You probably have to raw-"puppy" it first, considering your reputed lack of both length and girth.

Or was it you who the providers were afraid of having poked pinholes in the covers hoping your pencil dick manages to poke all the way thru?

Too bad that thread about Anna Lane flaking is long gone bc. You would have peed your pants reading it, being the old incontinent that you are. But I believe it was before your time. Ahem, horsehit You had to have been around, you're older than dirt.

My pain, your gain. You pain in the ass ankle biter, you must have been a fucking very yappy Chihuahua or Weiner dog in a past life.

Must be why they cut your nuts off.

Probably why you don't need condoms. Blank firing devices are only for making noise. Can't hit anything with it.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:02 PM   #14
bc1969
Valued Poster

Damn man, just skip the emojis and say it,,,I don’t really have much of a reply to this,,,well except that while I can’t be sure, I don’t think I was a wiener dog in my past life,,,fuck I hope not!!! I really was just funning you,,,and I really did (as someone who can relate) found your Anna lane experience very legit, and very funny because a story like what happened to you is what makes us friends, there’s very few people that can appreciate “the encounter” in our small confined world. she has not been kind to me either, girl carries an arrogant snippy chip on her shoulders.

Sincerely
Old 08-23-2018, 06:39 PM   #15
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Dammit bc. WTF?

Your sensible, sensitive side is showing. I guess you could make the case for being a condom. The kind that's both sensible and sensitive at the same time. I mean, after all, this being a condom thread.

All in good fun, ol' boy. Anna Lane doesn't matter in my world anymore since she pulled that stunt. A mistake on her part for sure, but I just wonder what that stunt cost her. bwaaahahaaa
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women