Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2018, 07:50 AM   #16
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
If you focus on 1 club and 1 shift, or at least have a decent memory and know how SC's work, it's not that hard. You've got what the name starts with, what club, and a physical description. That's more than enough..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Which brings me to a question I've been pondering a little lately: What exactly are we accomplishing by following this convention? I've walked into clubs recently and, either based on memory or with my phone in hand, been able to develop a target list.

Even if you accept the notion that you don't want to paint a target on her back for club management or LE by naming her, by the time you point out hair color and length, height, breast size and whether they are natural or not, approximate height, ethnicity and tattoos, then throw in the first letter of her stage name and tell me how many letters there are remaining, it's almost impossible not to be able to match that up with the girl if she's in the club. With that much detail, plausible deniability goes out the window.

Maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet, but why do we play this game?
Exactly. To go with my point in my previous post in this thread, doing SC reviews are appreciated, but a couple of the major problems of doing them: It puts a bullseye on the dancer's back that does extras so that LE and club personell will know exactly who to target for easy prey. Then, you have the guys that are like the ones I mentioned before that either seek the dancers out for confirmation of the review or try to get the same thing.

There are some dancers that will do extras for anyone that walks in the door as long as he has money, but most of them are pretty choosy on what they do, aka YMMV, based on several factors. From first hand experience, with some of the circle jerks on this site, doing a review on a stripper that does extras for you, masking her name or not, she will find out about it and that will probably be the end of those extras for you and the next you are in, you might even just get slapped in the face!

IMO, unless you want to inform others of a bitch that fucks you over, when a stripper does extras for you, it should remain between you and her.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:39 AM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

valid points all around.. maybe a good compromise would be leaving out any form of a name, and just reporting "I got this activity at XXX, from a (insert ethnicity)"...

that would work for me, and save specific dancers from possible action against them.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:40 AM   #18
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This new format is just for entertainment and not information. It is more like a secret detail review.

I have found nothing really useful since this new look ECCIE came back.
LookOutNow is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:35 AM   #19
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I don't know as much about the strip club scene as some of you guys, but it what appear that, at the clubs mist frequently mentioned here, management is fully aware of what goes on behind forts and in the corners and VIP. They don't need to come here to find out who provides extras. If I can figure out who some of the players are by spending an hour or so at a time in a club, someone who's there eight hours a day would have his little black book filled with names after half a shift.

LE is a different story. But I'm pretty sure that, like studios, LE generally knows what goes on but strip clubs unless there are other reasons to pay attention, such as trafficking, underage drinking, and things we can't talk about here. At places where getting extras is like shooting fish in a barrel, they don't have to know names.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:54 PM   #20
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
valid points all around.. maybe a good compromise would be leaving out any form of a name, and just reporting "I got this activity at XXX, from a (insert ethnicity)"...

that would work for me, and save specific dancers from possible action against them.
Revisiting this in light of some current threads.

How many women working at a specific club could possibly be identified as Middle Easter, Indian, or Nepalese? Only Helen Keller would not know who's being discussed.

And, Chung, doesn't the review template include fields for hair length and color and smoking status, as well as a physical description? How many B-cupped 21-year-old Caucasians with short blonde hair and porcelain skin can there be at one club? Slender blonde Cubans? Even if it's two or three, that narrows the field considerably.

I don't like Wile E. Coyote's notion that what goes on in the club should stay in the club. This is, after all, an information exchange. I also, again, wonder who we're fooling with this silly obfuscation of a dancer's name in this section.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:22 AM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Only Helen Keller would not know who's being discussed.

don't bet on it. I'll type shit in Braille if I have to, in order to get information to my fellow Hobbyists!

And, Chung, doesn't the review template include fields for hair length and color and smoking status, as well as a physical description? How many B-cupped 21-year-old Caucasians with short blonde hair and porcelain skin can there be at one club?
not nearly enough!

I don't have any better answers, beyond omitting any sort of name, but posting descriptions. I will make the point that in places like Bucks FW, it would be disingenuous for Management to take action against specific girls who are reviewed here, when Management knows and at least softly encourages the behavior.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 10:30 AM   #22
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:

I don't like Wile E. Coyote's notion that what goes on in the club should stay in the club. This is, after all, an information exchange.
The info exchange part is true. But let's see if your opinion changes when you review a dancer and after reading it, some guy whom she does not know, goes to the club, finds her, ask her for the same experience or verify your review with her, then the next time you come in, you get bitch slapped by her. That has happened to me a couple of times.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:30 AM   #23
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

double post
Old 08-21-2018, 08:37 PM   #24
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

I may have obfuscated the point of my last post, which is that, if we're going to review dancers (WEC, you may not, but some do and will continue to), using the first initial and asterisks does little to shield their identities. So why do we bother with the charade?

The only reason I have been able to come up with is that management is stricter at some places than at others, so it's best to have the same general rule apply across the board.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women