Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Caribbean > St. Maarten - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2017, 05:12 PM   #1
ruapilot2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Looking in St Martin before Friday

In SXM on the French side through the end of the week and could use a little adult fun. Any providers on the island drop me a PM and lets make it happen! Generous guy here :-)
ruapilot2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:44 PM   #2
Bandit68
Registered Member

You need to go down to Philipsburg and hit a couple brothels that are still open(Dutch side only). Providers there don't answer posts, you need contacts, or go to the brothels I mentioned. If you want to spend some dough- 3 strip clubs that have take out.
1). BADA BING -in or out, out $500-$ night.
2). RED DIAMOND out only, $700-$1000 night
3). PLATINUM Hot Hot Europen ladies but $$$$$$, starting at $1400
If I would have seen this earlier I would have given you some contacts. I just got back from there on a 2 week fuck fest, three weeks ago. I go 2-3 times a year. If you plan on going back, hit me up, I may have some local contacts that can get you anything you want, any time. Good luck and if you hit the brothels late go with a local or taxi driver. DO NOT GO ALONE! Things started changing last year.
Bandit68 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #3
dendawga417
Registered Member

Can you give me some info on the brothels there? I plan on going next month and might hit up a couple for some fun.
dendawga417 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 05:53 PM   #4
Bandit68
Registered Member

The best right now is Carolina, the best girls. When the place is busy the girls will be looking for the guys that are paying and not so much sitting around shooting the shit at the bar. Wait for a while to see all the options unless you find a hot one right off the bat.
Crystal is OK, not the hottest chicas but you are not competing, chicas are 5-7's here.
Bada Bing, right by the airport in Simpson Bay has a different set up. Here you can dine in or take out, prices vary, but there are some hot Dominicans there. Can be as much as $250/hr. If your Spanish is fair you can work the deals much better and get the prices down a bit at all locations.
The hottest girls are at Platinum, but be careful, they will try to empty your pockets with drinks and dances, THEN you have to have bank to take one home! $1200-$1500 to start. I would hit the first place I mentioned and give Bada Bing a try for a little more $, but if it were me I would stay with Carolina for the selection and $.
Good luck and don't go by yourself to the first two if it's late at night. Bada Bing is safe anytime.
Bandit68 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women