Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #16
Guest102113-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Ok, I'll jump in too. There are always 2 sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle, so please remember that on both sides. However, I can't stand on the sideline and watch this pity party continue when i have first hand witnessed the fucking lies in front of me . I'm going to hold out specifics to save you some embarrassment. Don't come here for a pity party because you are feeling sorry for yourself. Also, don't talk about threats of going to your wife when you yourself have made many serous threats on your side. (I have seen and still have evidence of this). I also have heard your conversations and heard your threats first hand. So. Once again, I'm going to give you the chance to walk away gracefully. If you continue to push this bullshit, I'm going to bring the noise to your ass. Balls in your court brah
Guest102113-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #17
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default enough....

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekby View Post
My experience with Lily29 has been nothing but positive, she is one of the classiest ladies I have met in this hobby!!

Lily has no reason to lie!

Tok07.... Take the HIGH ROAD and move on!!!
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #18
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Ohh wow. Now we got horses asses takin' sides. In this fantasy world we play in you have to remember that were still grown ups. Its all fun and games till someone gets poked n the browneye. Both parties have obviously dealt with eachother, the mods, and everyone has had the chance to hear both sides. Im sorry both of yall had to have a pissy play time but I think you should let sleepin dawgs lie. :/ I dont think anything productive can come out of a "nuh-uh, he/she did it first!" Fight. Cant everyone jus kiss n make out.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #19
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn coonass got to it b4 me. Gd swype.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:55 PM   #20
tok07
Valued Poster

Default enough....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonass50 View Post
Ok, I'll jump in too. There are always 2 sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle, so please remember that on both sides. However, I can't stand on the sideline and watch this pity party continue when i have first hand witnessed the fucking lies in front of me . I'm going to hold out specifics to save you some embarrassment. Don't come here for a pity party because you are feeling sorry for yourself. Also, don't talk about threats of going to your wife when you yourself have made many serous threats on your side. (I have seen and still have evidence of this). I also have heard your conversations and heard your threats first hand. So. Once again, I'm going to give you the chance to walk away gracefully. If you continue to push this bullshit, I'm going to bring the noise to your ass. Balls in your court brah
No matter WHAT U may have seen .....i can guareentee U none of what U saw or heard from me came BEFORE I was told someone would go to my wife....so if U WEREN' T THERE WHEN THAT HAPPENED ......& U WEREN''T....NOT ALOT U CAN SAY TO ME....GET THAT.....?? U think I can go with what someone would say to me AFTER they say i will tell your wife about what you are doing would mean jack to me....not sure what planet U live on but on EARTH....I live in a real realm...
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:59 PM   #21
Guest102113-1
Account Disabled

No offense, but you should take your own advise. I mean that in the most respectful wayl, but this has been an issue for a while and I have seen both sides of the fence (where some providers haven't buy still chose sides). Shit happens, but don't throw fucking rocks when you live in a glass house. That's for both clients and hobbiest
Old 08-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #22
tok07
Valued Poster

Let me say ONE MORE TIME .....IF ANYONE LOOK @ my original post ....nowhere did I out ANYONE (BY NAME)....it wasn't even an attempt to out them at all...it was simply to give background to let others know why I was leaving the hobby world....in reading it was about ME.....BUT.....like in most cases....people will let guilt get the best of them.....!!!!!! I from THIS POINT FWD ....don't have a D$#@ thing to say on the matter further....and no guilt here....!!!!! HAPPY HOBBYING ......
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:05 PM   #23
Guest102113-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok07 View Post
No matter WHAT U may have seen .....i can guareentee U none of what U saw or heard from me came BEFORE I was told someone would go to my wife....so if U WEREN' T THERE WHEN THAT HAPPENED ......& U WEREN''T....NOT ALOT U CAN SAY TO ME....GET THAT.....?? U think I can go with what someone would say to me AFTER they say i will tell your wife about what you are doing would mean jack to me....not sure what planet U live on but on EARTH....I live in a real realm...
Come on brah?????? Do you really want to do this? I'm being nice and have given you the chance to just button your lip and go home. But if you want to be the spoiled kid on the play ground, I'll gladly punch you in the fucking mouth and send you crying home. I heard your Convo at 3 this AM and saw your text soon after. There have been many more also. Do you really want to continue this? This is your last chance.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:09 PM   #24
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No dumb ass im NOT taking sides as it doesnt have a fuckin thing to do with me. I am NOT fucking either one of them and id rather NOT spend my play time listening to everyone get butthurt... or do I. O.o
Old 08-24-2013, 11:11 PM   #25
tok07
Valued Poster

Default ENUFFF...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonass50 View Post
Come on brah?????? Do you really want to do this? I'm being nice and have given you the chance to just button your lip and go home. But if you want to be the spoiled kid on the play ground, I'll gladly punch you in the fucking mouth and send you crying home. I heard your Convo at 3 this AM and saw your text soon after. There have been many more also. Do you really want to continue this? This is your last chance.
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #26
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I say we button errrverybodys lips together and continue this nekkid.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:15 PM   #27
tok07
Valued Poster

Default enough....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
I say we button errrverybodys lips together and continue this nekkid.
I like where ur going jayded......I'M in....!!!!
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:28 PM   #28
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ohhhhh No. Too late now!! everybody wanted to fuss n fight so I fussed and fought myself. Focker out!!!
Old 08-24-2013, 11:29 PM   #29
Guest102113-1
Account Disabled

Even more proof of your bullshit. I thought you were bowing out? Now your in? Make up your mind.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #30
tok07
Valued Poster

....angel....Nice...!!!!

Coon....SON, please go find something to do....just having fun with jayded---, (not that it is any of your business) ....still looking to see if U wanna meet me so U can get this outta YOUR system....BUT, IF U were @ all educated you would understand that my comment meant that I AM DONE W/THE HOBBY...!!!!! tada....bye all....!!!
tok07 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women