Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2024, 09:05 AM   #16
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Texas cops are thugs now because they’re willing to do the job that the federal government refuses to. The United States is a late stage society, and we’ve brought it on ourselves. The left won’t be happy until we’re indistinguishable from Haiti.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:28 AM   #17
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I can’t wrap my head around someone being gleeful that law enforcement is disallowed from stopping foreigners from illegally entering the country. WTF is wrong with you people?
Because we all know this isn't about immigration. If it was, Republicans in Congress had every opportunity to pass the most comprehensive border bill in decades. Clearly, Republicans in Congress don't give a shit about stopping illegal immigration.

This is about federal vs. states rights. And if a state can't block a candidate from running for POTUS, they can't police an international border, either. Both of these are federal issues. You can't applaud fed vs. states rights when it suits you and hate fed vs. states rights when it doesn't.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 11:45 AM   #18
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
I can’t wrap my head around someone being gleeful that law enforcement is disallowed from stopping foreigners from illegally entering the country. WTF is wrong with you people?
Actually agree here, but want to point out that the real problem underlying is that we need to "Through legislation and funding for the same". augment the laws around asylum seekers and pay for the mechanisms that support it.

We need real legislation vs. EO's since they are always being sued to being illegal vs. legislative law, and there is not adequate funding to support the 100k in judges needed to rule on these hearings. instead of pushing them 10 yrs out into the future, effectively nullifying the whole process of waiting to get asylum when you are getting it by default anyway.

That's what DEMS are asking the GOP to help them do. If you're pissed about border issues, it's time to work together in a bi-partisan way vs. singularly.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 11:46 AM   #19
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Wow you really lapped that shit up. The border’s open because Biden threw it open. Everyone knows this, regardless of the lame attempts at deflection.

Edit: above was directed at tommy.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:25 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You've got an amazingly short memory, Jacuzzme. The border isn't "open" as you suggest. It's broken.

Why isn't it being fixed?

Answer that one.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 12:27 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Texas cops are thugs now because they’re willing to do the job that the federal government refuses to. The United States is a late stage society, and we’ve brought it on ourselves. The left won’t be happy until we’re indistinguishable from Haiti.
Nice. That's kind of extreme, don't you think?

What do you know/understand about Texas LE?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 01:06 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
It is pretty simple. Leftists HATE America
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 01:09 PM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow you really lapped that shit up. The border’s open because Biden threw it open. Everyone knows this, regardless of the lame attempts at deflection.
Exactly. Anyone who has paid attention and has even a basic level of knowledge understands this

By the way, there is also this:

According to the U.S. Constitution (Article 4, Section 4), the federal government "GUARANTEES" to every state protection "against invasion." Senile Biden has abdicated his duty to protect Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California by not only allowing, but encouraging, a foreign invasion. Hence he has forced states to take matters into their own hands

Texas should tell him to fuck off and come and try to physically stop them from protecting the border. That would make great campaign commercials (can no longer say network news coverage since the DNC media would bury it to protect Senile Biden)
Old 03-20-2024, 01:39 PM   #24
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You've got an amazingly short memory, Jacuzzme. The border isn't "open" as you suggest. It's broken.

Why isn't it being fixed?

Answer that one.
Republicans in the House are the reason the border's broken. They could be fixing it right now. They want the border to be broken. They need all the political points they can tally up. Pure cynicism on their part.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:42 PM   #25
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Texas should tell him to fuck off and come and try to physically stop them from protecting the border. That would make great campaign commercials (can no longer say network news coverage since the DNC media would bury it to protect Senile Biden)
It's adorable that you think Texas could muster up a proper fight against the federal government. There would be exactly two hits in that fight: the feds hitting Texas and Texas hitting the floor.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:50 PM   #26
Jacuzzme
BANNED

You guys crack me up. Everyone knows that the border was under control with Trump’s policies, which Biden blew up on day one. It’s ok, you can admit it. We know it’s hard but you’ll be alright. It only stings for a minute.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:55 PM   #27
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nice. That's kind of extreme, don't you think?
Not at all extreme. There’s few actual parameters that define a country, every one of which is in its death throes.
Old 03-20-2024, 02:30 PM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You guys crack me up. Everyone knows that the border was under control with Trump’s policies, which Biden blew up on day one. It’s ok, you can admit it. We know it’s hard but you’ll be alright. It only stings for a minute.
The leftists never will. They know what you said is 100% accurate but they know they can't admit it. They are too conditioned to pass on DNC propaganda

Hell anyone with any semblance of common sense knows the border was under control with Trump’s policies, which Biden blew up on day one.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:55 PM   #29
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
The leftists never will. They know what you said is 100% accurate but they know they can't admit it. They are too conditioned to pass on DNC propaganda

Hell anyone with any semblance of common sense knows the border was under control with Trump’s policies, which Biden blew up on day one.
Scotus decision already circumvented.

Sir. I hunt directly on the border.
Trump in no way had the border under control.
I have illegals on trail cameras dating back to 2014 when I installed the cameras.
No one has had our border secure.
Sure Biden policies are terrible and the situation is worse now. But don't post from Pennsylvania with qanon statements that trumpf had the border under control. Not true.
I used to be in favor of the wall. Many don't realize most of the wall is not on the border. It's far from it. The wall is an eyesore and really not a deterrent.
The razor wire I'm totally against. Not humane and it's literally murdering animals. And oh yeah. Illegals cut right thru that razor wire. Don't hear that on Newsmax or on oann heh'.
I've been directly on the border in all 4 states . No wall or razor wire is gonna secure it. And no president has stopped illegals from entering either

Scotus decision already has been circumvented.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 12:40 AM   #30
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
don't post from Pennsylvania with qanon statements that trumpf had the border under control. Not true.
I used to be in favor of the wall. Many don't realize most of the wall is not on the border. It's far from it. The wall is an eyesore and really not a deterrent.
The razor wire I'm totally against. Not humane and it's literally murdering animals. And oh yeah. Illegals cut right thru that razor wire. Don't hear that on Newsmax or on oann heh'.
I've been directly on the border in all 4 states . No wall or razor wire is gonna secure it. And no president has stopped illegals from entering either

Scotus decision already has been circumvented.
Louder for the people in the back... trump never had the border secure, either. All he did was take a few photo ops of ICE agents being horrible to asylum seekers, separating parents from children unnecessarily, putting kids in cages... and that was enough apparent cruelty to satisfy his base of hate mongers.

The few photo ops aside, trump's border wasn't secure either.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women