Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2020, 12:05 PM   #1
Goose7093
Gaining Momentum

Red face Connections

Go ahead...throw up in your mouth. I know I did when someone would post about having a “connection” with some provider. Yeah, I’d had some great romps with some - but I didn’t consider it anything more than that.

And then it happened. I made a date with a higher-than-usual amount for me provider. Things were just different. It was genuine, or at least it seemed to be.

We were similar in age, and seemed to want the same things during our session. After seeing a few more ladies, I decided to see her again. And there it was again. She opened up, and we connected on a number of levels. It was the best experience I have had.

Having that connection really ignites the passion, and our dates have been nothing like I have experienced with anyone else. And that carried over after we’d leave.

13 years and countless sessions later, we still have it.

Anyone else had a connection? What made it different?
Goose7093 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 03:39 PM   #2
PhilLanders69
Valued Poster

I thought I had a connection like this, established and nurtured over the course of several years, but then I found out what she told another lady about me, and the bloom fell off the rose.
PhilLanders69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 06:53 PM   #3
aguyinabq
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I know this seems pretty fucking crazy. My current girlfriend started out as a body rub. Yeah, that kind of chemistry seems way too crazy, but we could not be happier right now.
aguyinabq is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 07:53 PM   #4
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Stop paying to test these connections, then you got something
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 07:30 AM   #5
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^Right
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 02:44 PM   #6
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

My first 4 wives were good girls from good families. Those marriages didn't work out too well.

I hit up an older hooker, we did the deed a few times, got married in Tahoe and never looked back.
Shacked up 5 years, married 25 years. Plenty of crazy fun sexxxy times...

Until her doctor removed her MOJO from down below.

It can work. It all depends on their level of crazy.

She never did drugs or drank alcohol. She needed $$$ for college then later for down payment on car, then later for insurance on car, then for other things. She found a sugar daddy when in college. Then special dates when she really needed $.
I met her at her RW job. Hit up on her. Got lucky on first date. Never looked back.

She came from a very good but very poor Pentecostal family. She just didn't have a way of making enough money in a RW job to support living in the city she lived in.
I didn't know she hooked on the side until a couple months after dating.

Just don't find a drugged out BSC provider. And don't look for a forever partner.
Don't look, don't even try. Things will happen when and if they are supposed to happen.

I wasn't looking for a wife when I found the best one I ever could have found.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women