Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default CBT-Some Insider Tips?

With extreme CBT, well I can get a little queasy and most clients say that they want it hard but what does that mean? Yesterday, I had a situation and it was a good one for me. I tied his cock up with rope in a very pretty fashion and then started patting it lightly to gauge his reaction and then went further. My actions pretty much involved some serious back and forths with the bristle side of an expensive boar-head brush.

I added a harsh clamping on his nipples and at the point of orgasm, yanked. And roughly pulled his testicles at the same time. It worked nicely. But I really need some tips in the more extreme direction. I don't have an issue with light cbt.

I have one of those tower of pain leather things but I haven't been able to get it to fit. I believe it's too small. I've also used clothespins and well, a little imagination.

But I would like to know what a man is looking for, short of bloodletting, for this type of activity. And ladies, if you have any helpful hints for me, please share them.

Thanks!
Elisabeth

P.S. If you don't wish to share a few ideas with me here, please PM me!!! Thanks!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Plz see my PM.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #3
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews

Something that gets shared with me a LOT:

A number of fabulous human beings love to have their balls pulled down. Not jerked, not painfully manipulated, but pulled down...
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:50 PM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

annabellee,

Thank you for your response and your observation. By the way, you have a wonderful writing style and I sincerely appreciate your posts. With that being said, yes men do appreciate that, don't they?

I guess it's like anything else, though. When I'm playing around "down there", I keep my eyes on his face to see how he responds. So many men get a little nervous and jerky when you reach for the family jewels.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EW,

It really depends of the gents attached to said balls and cock.

And as you said so correctly, eye contact is amazing. But as with anything, one person extreme pain is another light...

Here is where that safe word really comes in handy. Before I begin, I have to have a good conversation with someone about what is in their heads...

I'll pinch a nipple so hard and watch them to see how they react before we get started.

Pulling them boys down is great, especially if it very slow, like attaching them to a little bucket and adding weights to them. I've added water, small fishing weights, ...the imagination is a wonderfull thing.

You might also want to get into, just plain old slapping the dick after you get it wet.

My weapon of choice is always clothspins. I really do love them. Try putting them all over and pass something over them... Yes, I love to watching them twitch wondering what i am going to pass over them...

We have to do lunch or something soon...
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:03 AM   #6
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I was waiting on Euphemia to chime in! I keep saying I'll never go to Texas, but if I ever did, I'd present myself to the "Double E's in a heartbeat. Probably die too, but dayum! would I die happy!

CBT covers a broad range. All or some piece can trip your toy's trigger. Before you go out and spend hundreds on pre-made toys, may I suggest some homemades to practice with? I was taught to know why something worked (the psychics if you will). You don't need blatant paraphernalia to get the job done. In all play safety is number one. I have found p4p cleanliness is a safety issue. Combine this cleanliness (re-use of MY equipment) with what the client says is wanted (as opposed to what they really want) and ....I feel more comfortable playing with simple yet effective, single-use items.

Here's some thoughts.

Dunno if you have Hobby Lobby? Any big box hobby store but WalMart carries most of these supplies.

Floral tape. Seriously. For training/learning/practice it's the bomb. Sticky enough but won't rip skin and it stretches. "Give" is important.

Cord. Tandy sells a 36 inch bolo cord for $10. You're looking for something thicker than necklace cord. Obviously smooth rounded edges. Thin leather strips. 36in (or longer) is a good length, 24 is workacle, 12 is a usually a pain but can be useful. No plastic cord.

Beads. Yep. Find a place that sells loose beads. Buy different sizes and shapes.

Key chains. Yes, you want that length. What? About 4-6 inches? And there is a special kind of keychain: It has either a 'keyround' (whatever it's name is) on both ends or a 'key round' on one end and a clip on the other. The important part is the middle - it's the kind that screws apart. I looked for a picture online but no luck. I'll try and send you a pic of mine.

Wooden dowels or metal pipes (or anything of hard to break material) that is the circumference of a pencil or bigger.

Neoprene products (cock rings). Love these suckers.

Practice on your inanimate toys first. Neoprene is very stretchy and will fit around base, shaft and head as well as ballsac. Ball stretching - practice with the floral tape. Wrap your fingers around them dangly bits until you have enough room and we are talking millimeters. 3 or 4 passes with the tape, then start wrapping downward. Once they're 'starting to show well' (each little nugget is becoming more well defined) you can opt to split the pair. Remember, you have just started hyper sensitizing a most sensitive area. This is why practice and patience and communication are so important. This ball wrap is about a 5 - to me. Actual tightness (that stricture feel) varies depending on sub. Actual stretching varies also. Any touch will be magnetized at this point. Play with anything from feahers and lotion to brillo pad type material.

To wrap the boys: Try rubbing the balls (one in each hand). Hold your hands up, put your thumbs on the pad of each pinky and run your thumbs up the pad of each finger. That's the basic 'ball separator' movement. Your thumbs will be pressing inward on the middle line while your fingers will be pulling outward. Just shift one hand up and spread the fingers to keep them apart. Wrap will be in a pattern of base to center to around the base to center, repeat. watch how you wrap the base. Wrap that center line so they are forward and up, try down and to the sides next. Color and shine are your key indicators. You can't attach weights to floral tape, but you get both wrapping and stricture experience for both you and your toy.

Once comfy with basic wrapping, grab the cords. I prefer leather. And I braid it adding beads. I don't use a tight braid and I've been known to sand beads from a smooth to a scratchy surface. Thread one end through a loop at the beginning forming a lasso at one end. Lasso the base. Consider how much wrap you want on your end result. Use half that amount going up, wrap around the base of the head. Thread the whole braid through itself again. Then: 1)Wrap back down to the base or; 2) Cover the tip, thread through braid on the other side and wrap down. If you have extra, either go for the balls, leave loose and you have a new tug toy to play with or unbraid, tie off and use the dangly fan type ends to play play play. It's a small cat, tie beads at the end for more umph. The braided leather is good for weights. Use those key chains to attach the weights or to attach to anklets or other leads. Those dowels, I mentioned earlier? Take two and thread one on either side angled away from the body. Turn both toward you at the same time slowly but steady. You'll know where to stop - bout the time he's on his tippy toes. Slide the dowels either up or down until you can double thread them through the braid. You want the dowels to lie flat or alongside the body. Key chains.

Time to go shopping again.

Home Depot. Steel chains, (always steel, not steel plated). Long screws (to replace the wooden dowels and add a little texture), clips fasteners and anything you can use as weights. In the plumbing aisle look for the tubing they use for refrigerator water lines, not the copper, the plastic. Laundry line and more clothespins.

Medical Supply. I stress using the single use medical lube packs. Gauze (instead of floral tape). Maybe some medical tape. Grab an emergency medical supply kit too, it can't hurt.

Use the neoprene rings to hold a cut to size length of the fridge line to the top of the penis. Or floral tape, or a braid. Use your dowels or screws to lock down.

Or just wrap from base to base of head with soft clothesline, a single leather piece (plain, knotted or knotted with beads) or a braided leather piece. Easier to thread weights with a single strand but easier to attach weights with a braided piece.

Take a look. You just made "custom" ball stretchers, cock cages, cock stretcher, chastity device.

Clothespins. Depending on which size clothespin you have, lay a length of either necklace cord, leather or the clothesline wherever you want to pin. Pin the skin and the line. At whatever point, grab both ends of the line and pull upward and to you in a sharp hard controlled jerk. The point is to release the pins all at once. Warning - the pins should fly! Practice that little trick on a throw pillow. Make sure the line isn't in the hole of the clothespin but in the bite part. The stronger and bigger the pin,. the stronger and thicker the cording needs to be.

One of the easiest and considering our line of work, more amusing tricks I like? Go to condonman and but some sample packs. Different sizes and every texture they have.
How many times have you heard the "I hate rubbers, they're so restrictive." Welllll......
Put a ribbed condom on - inside out. Then another. Not much reaction? Put on a third. A fourth. Use different textures, however many you want. Apply lube and one or both hands. Firmly. Depending on you, wrap all with a smooth condom rightside out (or not) climb on, grab the reins and ride.

Mostly...have fun fun fun
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #7
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
But I would like to know what a man is looking for, short of bloodletting, for this type of activity. And ladies, if you have any helpful hints for me, please share them.
Hmm, why all the tools. I'm a simple guy. I like ballbusting done the old fashion way... just a provier wearing stiletto heels and using those to bust my balls while bound.

Unfortunately, a lot of providers are scared to do it. "I'm afraid it might hurt you." For this, sometimes a safeword isn't enough for them. They just wont do it. Which is okay, I understand, so it's cool and all.

I see a regular dominatrix so it evens out but I wouldn't mind a provider catering to it. Maybe one day, huh?

This is what I'm looking for. Nice thread.
Trooper Hawk is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:57 AM   #8
supersarge
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41
Default Trooper

I find the same thing. A hole lot of providers are scared to do the swift kick in the nutts. I really enjoy it. I do know ladies that will take me down and they seem to know when they need to stop. And I too have a dom that will take me to the edge.
supersarge is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #9
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I response to Babee, there is nothing like going thru most stores and seeing things that can be used as weapons...I have to watch myself especially at the Walmart.

I call them pervertables...

But my all time greatest weapon are my hands and feet...for those guys that don't want toys...
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:45 AM   #10
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersarge View Post
I find the same thing. A hole lot of providers are scared to do the swift kick in the nutts. I really enjoy it. I do know ladies that will take me down and they seem to know when they need to stop. And I too have a dom that will take me to the edge.
Supersarge,

Thanks, I see I'm not alone. I agree with you.
Trooper Hawk is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Scrotum pulling..funny name.. interesting results, I think I'd like that.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:27 PM   #12
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 6378

I find CBT to be a very broad term.

For those with simpler tastes, a little verbal humiliation and some well-placed kicks, smacks and yanks seem to do the trick. But I have to agree wholeheartedly with Babee and Euphemia: there's a world of erotic torture out there that makes a lady's mind go WILD.

When the aim is pain and discomfort, my favorite tools are rope, both for binding and causing rope burns, any kind of heavy weights applied to the testicles (especially in combination with flogging) and rough hair removal. Mmmm, waxing.

But there's also CBT that revolves around less painful sensory play. Ice, wartenberg wheels, fingernails, candle wax, etc all make for a slower, less intense sort of play that rides the pleasure/pain line in a delicious way.
Miss Sophie Bella is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #13
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphemia View Post
.......I call them pervertables...
That’s really funny.

Wow, here I have been stuck in a world of peppermint and / or cinnamon oil, fresh ginger root, a firm yank or a squeeze and a good old fashioned kick. Ms. Babee, I kneel before the master.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:18 PM   #14
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Ouch, Damn So glad I am the Dom....

Ginger root... ALWAYS wanted to play with that.....
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #15
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
Ouch, Damn So glad I am the Dom....
I’m soooooo much the sub, but I can really get into being the Dom once in a while. It’s all about opening up my mind and letting it run wild! But I agree, OUCH pretty much sums it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
Ginger root... ALWAYS wanted to play with that.....
Some are a bit dubious of it, but in the end it’s always a real big hit! And I make them watch while I whittle the little bit of the root.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote