Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2014, 08:42 AM   #16
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Agree with everyone that the most important thing is that the partner really gets turned on by it. Also, I tend to like rather slow, rhythmic motions rather than hard pounding, especially if we are trying larger toys.
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:58 AM   #17
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
quote---I look for three things:
Good attitude. I could write paragraphs explaining what I mean but I think this means something different for each guy. I know it when I see it.
Short fingernails. Seriously... any provider with long nails is usually off my list for ass play. I'm not going to let a provider push a letter opener up my ass. Besides, I take this as a sign that the provider doesn't engage in FUMA very often. I want someone who does it, loves it and can't wait to do it again. (See point #1.) Even if she's wearing a latex glove, she still needs short nails.
No upcharge for fetish. When a provider charges extra for a fetish session it puts us both in a legal grey area. I'm paying the provider for her time, not for any specific activity. The price for her time should be same regardless of what we choose to do during that time.

rules to live by for "ass reapers"! Amen!!

{and do NOT wear glitter nail polish....I had a client get glitter in his bum once and he got asked about it by his wife...so no more glitter polish!}
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:18 AM   #18
The Slut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
When she's doing it for herself as much as she is for me.

2nd rule....its not what's in you that counts it's who is on the other side.

This so true.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:58 AM   #19
RAMP
Valued Poster

Quote:

Totally agree but in reality hard to find. I think the really good ones actually wish they had a real dick.
RAMP is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 09:22 AM   #20
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Amen to this! It's important to enjoy and get pleasure from being on the other end...the strap-ons that have a "nub" to do clitoral stimulation is great and readily available at Adult Novelty stores.

Also, I like to do some humming on the boys and taint/anal massaging before easing on in .
Great thread!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:25 PM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I found a vibrating strap on that I put on my "next new toy" list!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:53 AM   #22
Tall Teddy Bear
Registered Member

Default My ideal pegging session

I like for things to start out with a get acquainted drink and conversation moving to GFE as our drinks empty. As things start to heat up my lovely lady friend starts to assert herself more and more and once she locates the "I'll forget my name" button (neck & ears) and uses it without mercy I'll agree to anything which ends up with me tied up and at her mercy. Following would be a good healthy dose of oral pleasure for her, teasing me to the edge, insertion of a preparatory toy then repeat steps one and two over and over until she decides it's time to remove one toy and replace it with another, only this one is connected to her. After her climax she finishes me with CIM and forces some snowball action.
Tall Teddy Bear is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 07:02 PM   #23
Live2eatpussy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I do like a hot girl with big tits wearing the strap on. Incorporating some fantasy like she's my horrible boss or an angry girlfriend helps set the mood. As far as size, I've had medium sized strap on before so would like to move "up" a size. Definitely lube up so you pound as quickly and deeply as the guy could a pussy, that's a turn on. In between pounding me, forcing me to wear a large butt plug while I obey you in other ways will keep me nice and wide. By the end, it'll be so gaping you can slip in and out. Never tried the CIM then exchange to my mouth with a snowball but curious About it or other forced cum eating.
This is more personal, but I've always wanted to be bent Over a chair or a table in front of a Mirror so the dom can watch me wince in pain and humiliate me visually.
Live2eatpussy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 09:30 PM   #24
Stacey Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 181639
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMP View Post
Totally agree but in reality hard to find. I think the really good ones actually wish they had a real dick.
RAMP baby, you're so right. I like to put in work the way it's supposed to be done. Fuck you to sleep, I mean, really is there any other way? When you've got rhythm like me, how can you not do it right?
Stacey Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:55 PM   #25
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Yes you should. It's no different than showering. Cleanliness is important, inside & out. As for the spontaneity, you'll know you're clean, she won't. So if she decides to go that way, you'll still be surprised. Clean & prepared, but surprised..
Hmm, I too have only dipped my toes in this part of the kinky pool, but so far I tend to agree with the idea of she has to be into it and her attitude matters more than looks.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:06 PM   #26
texasvisitor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:

Yeah...what he said! So much better when both are equally into it and not just doing it as a request! A little harder to find than you might think!
texasvisitor is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:25 AM   #27
myfavhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If you are interested in this, get hold of DallasRain and turn your body over to her. Tell her to use your body as she wishes. You will not be disappointed.
myfavhobby is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:37 AM   #28
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

My wife "does" me . . . and so gets into it. Loves to describe it going in and out. She has had orgasms just from the hotness of pegging me. She actually doesn't go for the femdom aspect as much as the "sensual pegging" style. But sometimes she does pretty much assrape me Yummy did a pretty good job too!
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 10:28 AM   #29
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just had to share - unedited and shot last weekend

Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:34 AM   #30
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I enjoy being prepared. She opens the valve that floods my ass and starts my prep. She demands I suck her cock and service her pussy until she's been satisfied. I want her hands pushing the various-sized toys up my ass until I'm ready for her cock. I want to be pushed and directed into the position she desires when taking a man. I want her to slap my ass and play with my cock, squeezing my nuts hard. I want her to decide when it's time for me to cum. I want her to have my load all over her hand so I can lick it clean before she pulls out.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women