Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160308
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2014, 05:13 AM   #16
Longmire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladonna Whispers View Post
I provided up until a couple weeks before my due date. I loved it. My sex drive was CRAZY and I felt beautiful.
Your reviews and posts were entirely erotic, throughout your pregnancy! You were it well!
Longmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:23 AM   #17
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
Congrats I had no idea you were pregnant!

Thankyou ....I haven't said anything in Austin yet
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #18
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Thankyou ....I haven't said anything in Austin yet
i knew !!!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #19
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BettyWow is pregnant here in Houston:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...298&highlight=

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:41 PM   #20
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
i knew !!!
Old 05-09-2014, 03:07 PM   #21
lupegarland
Premium Access

Encounters: 287

There is a provider that is pregnant with her third child and I have seen her every time she has been pregnant.I am one of her regulars.She has a fantastic body to begin with,but when she has that belly showing there is just something so sexually attractive about her.
lupegarland is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 03:34 PM   #22
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belladonna Whispers View Post
I provided up until a couple weeks before my due date. I loved it. My sex drive was CRAZY and I felt beautiful.
I agree! I'm hobbying for fun now and it helps keep my sex drive under control lol. No one wants a sexually frustrated pregnant woman
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:28 PM   #23
Holedriller
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Many years ago I called a provider that I had previously seen for a date. I had seen her about seven or eight months before the date and had just not got around to calling her for some time. She shows up and she is obviously with child. I was somewhat taken back but she was all over me and saying she needed a good pounding.

I go with it and she is sucking, pulling, moaning and groaning. Pretty soon she is on top going as fast as she could with her tits and belly bouncing up and down. After a while she is screaming and I could not hold it any longer and unload. She yells not yet but it was too late. Did not phase her as she kept up the bouncing at least for another minute till she came. The bed was soaked, I thought her water broke.

No emergency she just squirted for the first time. I was spent but she was ready for more. She ended up staying for about three hours till I finally begged her to leave so I could get some sleep. On the way out she said didn't I remember the last time we were together the condom broke and that was why she was pregnant. Then she was out the door. I stood there for several minutes with my jaw on the floor till I remembered the rubber didn't break, she was just "screwing with me".
Holedriller is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:21 AM   #24
mrhamm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Congrats Vikki!

I wasn't until about the 4th or 5th month with my SO, when her body started to obviously change that really made me excited. Make sure you wear clothes which show off you are pregnant. Shirts that hang off your belly, and low cut shirts that barely hold in your breast as they swell are a big turn on.
mrhamm is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:28 AM   #25
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamm View Post
Congrats Vikki!

I wasn't until about the 4th or 5th month with my SO, when her body started to obviously change that really made me excited. Make sure you wear clothes which show off you are pregnant. Shirts that hang off your belly, and low cut shirts that barely hold in your breast as they swell are a big turn on.

Thankyou...my boobs are already swelling
Old 05-10-2014, 06:11 AM   #26
Guest010415
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Pregnant =

Nothing more attractive and sexy than a pregnant woman who takes care of her health.

Show me a pregnant and willing and I'm there!!
Guest010415 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 02:34 PM   #27
Guest062715-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 223714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longmire View Post
Your reviews and posts were entirely erotic, throughout your pregnancy! You were it well!
Thanks! Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of your company, before or after
Guest062715-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:07 PM   #28
nicemusic
Premium Access

Encounters: 285
Default Good story

Thanks for the story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holedriller View Post
Many years ago I called a provider that I had previously seen for a date. I had seen her about seven or eight months before the date and had just not got around to calling her for some time. She shows up and she is obviously with child. I was somewhat taken back but she was all over me and saying she needed a good pounding.

I go with it and she is sucking, pulling, moaning and groaning. Pretty soon she is on top going as fast as she could with her tits and belly bouncing up and down. After a while she is screaming and I could not hold it any longer and unload. She yells not yet but it was too late. Did not phase her as she kept up the bouncing at least for another minute till she came. The bed was soaked, I thought her water broke.

No emergency she just squirted for the first time. I was spent but she was ready for more. She ended up staying for about three hours till I finally begged her to leave so I could get some sleep. On the way out she said didn't I remember the last time we were together the condom broke and that was why she was pregnant. Then she was out the door. I stood there for several minutes with my jaw on the floor till I remembered the rubber didn't break, she was just "screwing with me".
nicemusic is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 05:15 AM   #29
MadisonPaige
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 214511
My ECCIE Reviews

I am Pregnant too and I am still provide. Thanks ladies for letting me know i am not alone.
MadisonPaige is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:38 AM   #30
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonPaige View Post
I am Pregnant too and I am still provide. Thanks ladies for letting me know i am not alone.
You're most definitely not alone. And some people might give you a hard time for it but don't let it bother you. We are all different and have different views and opinions. As long as your pregnancy is healthy and you're healthy then there's not really much to bash about. Especially with our hormones raging we get extremely horny. I sure as heck don't intend on sitting 9 months like a nun. That would make me a super cranky woman! But anyways...you're most definitely not alone.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women