Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default Had enough.....

Fellow hobbyists and providers, this will be MY last post on the boards, I have (overall) had a pretty enjoyable time on eccie….. as things have developed as of late, I think it’s a good time to retire from the sport; I have ALWAYS understood that we all for the most part pretend in this world of hobbying but on occasion some things (people) get caught up and then realize it somewhat late……that being said, nowhere in this world of hobbying is there a place for threats to be levied by anyone be it client or provider ….so what led a client to this decision was when a provider (who despite her trying to blast a client) shall remain nameless by me decided to threaten the marital status of a client that was enough for said client…. Now I’m not sure how most guys feel about being threatened for whatever reason by a provider whether by some ‘unknown’ imaginary line crossed client may have crossed but it could not be that crucial unless that client threatened bodily harm….and then ……just call LE….since that was not the case from the client I KNOW FOR A FACT…..again …..some ‘unknown imaginary line’ crossed how is he to be held accountable…..anyway I digress…. to say the least I can do without this world as it will on lead to saving $’s in the long run…..so to all those that one has had the pleasure of enjoying the company of ….I say, “thank you”……to the rest of the guys good luck and everyone still @ it b safe….!!!!
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
Guest041216
Account Disabled

User ID: 121574
My ECCIE Reviews

Well we (speaking for myself) can only respect you for the decision you have made for yourself!!!

At the issue OMFG whoever the provider is which I may have a clue had and has no right to do such thing IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IMAGINERY LINE was crossed or wasn't, you make a damn post or alert! Why would a provider try to do this to a client? Nothing....NOTHING is worth threatening someones life (meaning family,job,anything that doesn't concern a provider) outside the hobby! That is very UNPROFESSIONAL no matter the case! I AM ASHAMED FOR THE PROVIDER!

I personally seen a client who was a friend made through the site and I seen him (did an appointment) and he gave me a card that recieved 300 on it a month and that he also had done with another well known provider and everytime the funds came through on the first! Well yes I did the appointment and never recieved my donation, when confronted he tells me its my stupidty even though the lady and I were friends and she confirmed it for me and he was the one who told me to verify it if I didn't believe him.......Okay anyways no donation and I knew where he lived, what he drove, what his wife looked like, the whole 9 yards but that info is no good to me because it doesn't concern me or my life! I took it and charged it to the "game" and kept pushing just learned from it!

Sorry to hear about this situation and I hope you come back to see ummm me
Fact 1 #
Life isn't what happens to you, it's how you conduct yourself getting through it!

Fact 2#
90% of life is what happens to you, 10% is how you react to it!
Guest041216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #3
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Sorry tok07, that's a tough deal man. Best of luck to you dude!
ramblinman69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:52 PM   #4
tok07
Valued Poster

Default haf enough....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie James View Post
Well we (speaking for myself) can only respect you for the decision you have made for yourself!!!

At the issue OMFG whoever the provider is which I may have a clue had and has no right to do such thing IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IMAGINERY LINE was crossed or wasn't, you make a damn post or alert! Why would a provider try to do this to a client? Nothing....NOTHING is worth threatening someones life (meaning family,job,anything that doesn't concern a provider) outside the hobby! That is very UNPROFESSIONAL no matter the case! I AM ASHAMED FOR THE PROVIDER!

I personally seen a client who was a friend made through the site and I seen him (did an appointment) and he gave me a card that recieved 300 on it a month and that he also had done with another well known provider and everytime the funds came through on the first! Well yes I did the appointment and never recieved my donation, when confronted he tells me its my stupidty even though the lady and I were friends and she confirmed it for me and he was the one who told me to verify it if I didn't believe him.......Okay anyways no donation and I knew where he lived, what he drove, what his wife looked like, the whole 9 yards but that info is no good to me because it doesn't concern me or my life! I took it and charged it to the "game" and kept pushing just learned from it!

Sorry to hear about this situation and I hope you come back to see ummm me
Fact 1 #
Life isn't what happens to you, it's how you conduct yourself getting through it!

Fact 2#
90% of life is what happens to you, 10% is how you react to it!

Thanks JJ....I jus' may take U up on that IF I CUM back in ....or something....
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #5
tok07
Valued Poster

....yeah hold it down for me ramblin.....!!!!!!!
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
tok07
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblinman69 View Post
Sorry tok07, that's a tough deal man. Best of luck to you dude!
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #7
Guest041216
Account Disabled

User ID: 121574
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok07 View Post
Thanks JJ....I jus' may take U up on that IF I CUM back in ....or something....

Guest041216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #8
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I think I know who you are talking about. Take a timeout, come back with your fine reviews, and carry on sir!
ramblinman69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #9
Louisiana34
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Could you pm me who? Would like to be on the look out or at least post In men's lounge? Sorry about the situation
Louisiana34 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #10
Lily29x
Account Disabled

User ID: 196416
My ECCIE Reviews

HE IS TRYING TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO SEE ME SINCE HE CAN'T! PM MY REVIEWERS, SOME OF THEM HAVE ACTUALLY ANSWERED THE ONGOING BLOCKED CALLS FROM TOK07, YET HE STILL CALLS!! HE THREATENED TO TURN ME INTO THE POLICE AND CLAIMED TO HAVE A FILE CREATED ON ME B/C I WON'T SEE HIM!!! I WOULD NOT RUIN ANYONE'S MARRIAGE AND I TOLD HIM WEEKS AGO TO LEAVE ME ALONE, YET HE HAS NOT! CONTACT MUFFINMAN AS I'VE FORWARDED THE THREATS I HAVE REC'D FROM TOK07 DAYS AGO!!! U R SAFE WITH ME, CONTACT MY GUYS!!!! THEY HAVE ALL SEEN THE BLOCKED CALLS SINCE HE CALLS SO MUCH!!! I NEVER THREATENED THAT MAN, I JUST WANT HIM TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AND FIND ANOTHER PROVIDER!!! CONTACT MM-HE WILL INFORM YOU OF THE TRUTH IF YOU BELIEVE THESE LIES!!!
Lily29x is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #11
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Well I guess I shouldn't jump in here but threads get closed quickly so I’ll put in my 2 cents before it does. This is a hobby for the guys and a business for the ladies. When it becomes more than this bad shit happens. Keep your emotions and greed in check, let the lust and money flow and we all can a lot of fun.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #12
Lily29x
Account Disabled

User ID: 196416
My ECCIE Reviews

HE'S GETTING APOLOGIES WHEN ALL I DID WAS REFUSE TO SEE HIM!!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!! TOK07 HAS BEEN REPORTED TO MM BY ME FOR HARASSMENT DAYS AGO, I DON'T WANT ANYONE'S MARRIAGE RUINED OVER THIS HOBBY, I JUST BEGGED TOK TO STOP CONTACTING ME!!! IM IN NO WAY A THREAT TO ANYONE!!
Lily29x is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #13
Jaketheloggerhead
Premium Access

Encounters: 119

Amen HeadKeeper !
Jaketheloggerhead is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #14
creekby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

My experience with Lily29 has been nothing but positive, she is one of the classiest ladies I have met in this hobby!!

Lily has no reason to lie!

Tok07.... Take the HIGH ROAD and move on!!!
creekby is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #15
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Gentlemen ...this thread will remain open until it gets out of hand.

Soooo, if anyone who knows nothing about what they are commenting on, please consider this your chance to post. I'm officially supplying the rope. Take all you need!

MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women