Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether youíre a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 489
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 374
Harley Diablo 369
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
lupegarland 287
Chung Tran 286
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 245
sharkman29 244
BobbyMann 240
Top Posters
DallasRain70017
Yssup Rider58218
biomed156566
gman4451676
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling46792
pyramider46354
bambino39017
CryptKicker36802
Mokoa36433
Still Looking35944
Chung Tran35603
Mojojo33117
The_Waco_Kid33015

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2023, 04:56 PM   #1
KCRounder
Lifetime Premium Access
 
KCRounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 27, 2019
Location: MO
Posts: 27
Encounters: 3
Default BBBJ vs BBFS

Why does everyone seem to think BBBJ is safe but BBFS is not? Same body, same germs, just canít get Ďem pregnant with BBBJ. If you are fixed and know that pregnancy is not possible then why not BBFS if you are good with BBBJ?
Letís hear what you think.
KCRounder is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 06:46 PM   #2
Bowser98
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 6, 2018
Location: Galveston
Posts: 2,895
Encounters: 26
Default

You’re somewhat less likely to contract an STI from receiving a BBBJ than you are from participating in BBFS. Please note I said *somewhat* less likely.
Bowser98 is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 06:59 PM   #3
Cendell M
Itís a vibe 💋
 
Cendell M's Avatar
 
User ID: 355668
Join Date: Jul 3, 2016
Location: Clear Lake Area/Webster
Posts: 3,812
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/20/...eat-gonorrhea/

This subject has been brought up many times.

Like Bowser said youíre less likely to catch something in your throat.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 09:53 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 31, 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 14,326
Encounters: 15
Default

Dang Cendell, I really like that Avatar

And you know why.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 05:01 AM   #5
ICU 812
Valued Poster
 
ICU 812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 5, 2010
Location: Houston Area
Posts: 5,214
Encounters: 15
Default

Worked in a large VA hospital before retiring. did diagnostic imaging on mostly older men. The subject did come up up. A doctor I tsalked with there pointed out that with BBBJ, the risk of transmission is from an already infected male to the female. On the other hand, with BBFS the risk of trsnsmission goes both ways.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 08:31 AM   #6
Cendell M
Itís a vibe 💋
 
Cendell M's Avatar
 
User ID: 355668
Join Date: Jul 3, 2016
Location: Clear Lake Area/Webster
Posts: 3,812
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Dang Cendell, I really like that Avatar

And you know why.
Thank you, yes I do lol
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 09:11 AM   #7
DNinja69
Valued Poster
 
DNinja69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2017
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,249
Encounters: 43
Default

On some level its risk/reward. A BBBJ does bring less risk all around esp for the guy than BBFS. I know that I am clean and when it comes to BBFS its a no unless I have a good idea she is clean as well. Very rare but can't say never when you get into some UTR situations things can go down a lil differently. Eating her out can be risky as well so that is something to consider.

My advice to anyone getting into this hobby or considering BBFS it just say NO. I have had some great times finishing with BBBJ or a nice titfuck that more than made up for not getting to experience the bare skin on skin pussy time. In or out of the hobby unprotected intercourse is a risk I really don't take much unless I am seeing one person consistently for me its the best habit to be in.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 10:08 AM   #8
Cendell M
Itís a vibe 💋
 
Cendell M's Avatar
 
User ID: 355668
Join Date: Jul 3, 2016
Location: Clear Lake Area/Webster
Posts: 3,812
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
On some level its risk/reward. A BBBJ does bring less risk all around esp for the guy than BBFS. I know that I am clean and when it comes to BBFS its a no unless I have a good idea she is clean as well. Very rare but can't say never when you get into some UTR situations things can go down a lil differently. Eating her out can be risky as well so that is something to consider.

My advice to anyone getting into this hobby or considering BBFS it just say NO. I have had some great times finishing with BBBJ or a nice titfuck that more than made up for not getting to experience the bare skin on skin pussy time. In or out of the hobby unprotected intercourse is a risk I really don't take much unless I am seeing one person consistently for me its the best habit to be in.
Helps for DATY too!
Regular listerine none of this mint shit
https://www.statnews.com/2016/12/20/...eat-gonorrhea/
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 11:32 AM   #9
Ripmany
Valued Poster
 
Ripmany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2018
Location: Ok
Posts: 3,904
Encounters: 16
Default HIV

It mostly base on HIV where kissing and saliva you can't get HIV
And if guy has it and she don't have open cut HIV won't attack stomic..

But herpes she will get mouth sores
.
Ripmany is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 04:55 AM   #10
Kikiloverkink
Middle Eastern Princess
 
Kikiloverkink's Avatar
 
User ID: 346456
Join Date: Apr 28, 2016
Location: New York City
Posts: 22
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

This is exactly why I don’t offer bbbj, a lot of people are so uneducated about STD/STI. You literally can get chlamydia and gonorrhea in your throat and it’s not pretty, your throat will swell up and you’ll have the worst sore throat. This all is easily google-able. I guess people just don’t care about their health or something? I’ll pass on that though.
Kikiloverkink is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 08:11 AM   #11
Ripmany
Valued Poster
 
Ripmany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2018
Location: Ok
Posts: 3,904
Encounters: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikiloverkink View Post
This is exactly why I donít offer bbbj, a lot of people are so uneducated about STD/STI. You literally can get chlamydia and gonorrhea in your throat and itís not pretty, your throat will swell up and youíll have the worst sore throat. This all is easily google-able. I guess people just donít care about their health or something? Iíll pass on that though.
I only see kisser I like kissing..if don't off bbbj fine I don't need a nother guys cum in my mouth. But I like her licking my mouth..if she don't lick mouth she not my favorite.
Ripmany is online now   Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 06:43 PM   #12
Cendell M
Itís a vibe 💋
 
Cendell M's Avatar
 
User ID: 355668
Join Date: Jul 3, 2016
Location: Clear Lake Area/Webster
Posts: 3,812
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikiloverkink View Post
This is exactly why I don’t offer bbbj, a lot of people are so uneducated about STD/STI. You literally can get chlamydia and gonorrhea in your throat and it’s not pretty, your throat will swell up and you’ll have the worst sore throat. This all is easily google-able. I guess people just don’t care about their health or something? I’ll pass on that though.
Excuse me Ms. Perfect do not put others down for what they offer, listerine HELPS no one said it cures it or keeps you from getting it. That’s great you don’t offer it but don’t say others don’t care about their health! When you become PERFECT in this business Or in life then comment your crap.

I offer bbbj and don’t swallow ( not that that matters) gargling with listerine right after can be a preventative. It’s an EASY Google. Thank you.

Little Ms. One review queen!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 12:36 AM   #13
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)
 
MarcellusWalluz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 11, 2016
Location: Harmaston
Posts: 3,970
Encounters: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikiloverkink View Post
I guess people just donít care about their health or something? Iíll pass on that though.
If I cared I would find me a god fearing woman & settle down.
But...
I would rather live dangerously and stick my tongue in random mouths, pussies and anuses! YOLO!!!
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 05:24 AM   #14
ICU 812
Valued Poster
 
ICU 812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 5, 2010
Location: Houston Area
Posts: 5,214
Encounters: 15
Default

YO-LO for sure . . .but for how long?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 04:01 PM   #15
Cendell M
Itís a vibe 💋
 
Cendell M's Avatar
 
User ID: 355668
Join Date: Jul 3, 2016
Location: Clear Lake Area/Webster
Posts: 3,812
My ECCIE Reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
If I cared I would find me a god fearing woman & settle down.
But...
I would rather live dangerously and stick my tongue in random mouths, pussies and anuses! YOLO!!!
Hahaha thatís called livin free YOLO
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women

Powered by vBulletinģ
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved