Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you池e a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2021, 08:15 AM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default Pelosi deserves $200M for San Francisco park, Dem says: 全he does more for America' than others in Congress

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...-park-congress
Republicans derided the proposal for the Presidio near the Golden Gate Bridge as a 'Pelosi payoff' and an 'obvious giveaway'

House Republicans tried in vain Thursday to block a proposed $200 million allotment for improvements to a national park in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco district.
The money would be part of a $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation bill currently being debated on Capitol Hill.
GOP lawmakers proposed a half-dozen amendments to divert the $200 million to other needs but each Republican proposal was defeated by the Democrat-majority House, the Washington Times reported.
One Democrat, U.S. Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, defended the allocation for the Presidio, the 1,500-acre park and golf course near the Golden Gate Bridge, claiming Pelosi deserves the money for her hometown because of the hard work she undertakes as speaker, the report said.
PSAKI VS. PELOSI: WHITE HOUSE SAYS $3.5T PACKAGE ‘WILL BE PAID FOR,’ SPEAKER SUGGESTS OTHERWISE
"If it weren’t for her working 24/7, and she does, to keep this place going, we wouldn’t be going," Cohen said, according to the Times. "She does more for America than any other member, I would submit in this Congress, times 10. So I support the proposal."
Republicans, on the other hand, derided the budget line item as a "Pelosi payoff" and "an obvious giveaway" as the nation faced challenges such as taking in thousands of Afghan refugees, battling the coronavirus and addressing security issues at the U.S.-Mexico border.
U.S. Rep. Tom Tiffany, R-Wis., said Democrat Cohen’s remarks were revealing.
PELOSI HEARS FROM GOP AS DEM BILL DIRECTS $200M TO PARK IN HER SAN FRANCISCO DISTRICT
"It fully takes the mask off what this is all about," Tiffany told the Times. "This is a Pelosi payoff. This is where somebody puts themselves before their office."
"This is a Pelosi payoff. This is where somebody puts themselves before their office."
— U.S. Rep. Tom Tiffany, R-Wis.
U.S. Rep. Tom Tiffany, R-Wis.

U.S. Rep. Tom Tiffany, R-Wis.

U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert also opposed the Presidio plan, proposing instead that the park upgrades be allocated just one dollar.
"Just because she is speaker doesn’t mean she gets to bloat this bill," Boebert said, according to the Times. "This is an obvious giveaway to Speaker Pelosi and the powerful elites in San Francisco that support her, and the U.S. taxpayer gets stuck with the bill."
U.S. Rep. Bruce Westerman, R-Ark., noted that members of the Presidio Trust, which oversees the San Francisco park, had contributed nearly $19 million to Pelosi and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, including $1 million in June, the Times reported.
PELOSI'S TEXAS VISIT DRAWS GOP BACKLASH AMID AFGHANISTAN CRISIS
"I know the taxpayers in my district don’t want to fund Nancy Pelosi’s golf course," Westerman told the Times. He noted that Pelosi’s San Francisco district includes some of the highest-priced real estate in America.
"I often feel sorry for my colleagues when I come home and think: They don’t have Chinatown. They don’t have the Mission. They … don’t have the diversity that is so strengthening and inspiring and just beautiful to behold."
— House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., meets with reporters at the Capitol in Washington, Thursday, July 22, 2021. (Associated Press)

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., meets with reporters at the Capitol in Washington, Thursday, July 22, 2021. (Associated Press)

Earlier this month, Pelosi told the Nob Hill Gazette in San Francisco that the Presidio was among her favorite places to visit when she returns home from Washington.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
"I’m a regular at the Presidio … It’s just so beautiful to walk and see the bridge and then walk back and see the city," she told the publication.
Pelosi also lamented that her fellow members of Congress don’t get to enjoy the splendor of San Francisco when they return home to their own districts.
"I often feel sorry for my colleagues when I come home and think: They don’t have Chinatown. They don’t have the Mission. They don’t have a Hunters Point. They don’t have the diversity that is so strengthening and inspiring and just beautiful to behold."

nazi Pelosi speaking of 'beauty' - take a look at that nasty , communist hag adn teh shit covered hell she made of a once beautiful city - the Hypocrisy is staggering. !
she wants a memorial park - so give SF the money - - bury nazi pelosi there ( soon , i hope) - and let her homeless shit all over the park adn her gravesite memorial in perpetuity
!
good riddance
and One of teh better monies spent of teh marxist DPST Congress.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 08:59 AM   #2
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

we all gonna be homeless if the green new /old deal happens
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 04:45 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

That witch is brain dead. She is the personification of Marie Antoinette. Let them eat cheesecake.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 10:10 AM   #4
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

The problem is she s gonna be the next vp ,,,,god help us all
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 10:50 AM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

It isdifficut to envision a situation worse than fiden in the Oval Office

harrris/nazi Pelosi would be the death of America as a nation!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 11:00 AM   #6
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Does Roy like Nancy? I know Yssup did. Yssup liked her because she was mean to Trump LOL. Old Willy likes her because of her giant tits.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 11:06 AM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

nazi Pelosi functions as a dictator of her marxist values

She will be retired in Nov 2022.

good riddance to the wicked witch of teh West!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 01:47 PM   #8
winn dixie
Premium Access

I still wanna raw dawg the witch and play with her boobies!
Giving her a proper cream pie is just what that hoe needs!
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women