Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2018, 09:50 AM   #16
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

GOOD POINT JACK
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 02:02 PM   #17
Guest072419
Account Disabled

User ID: 348332
My ECCIE Reviews

East Texas Grown ... there you are!
Guest072419 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:13 PM   #18
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby Nicole View Post
East Texas Grown ... there you are!

Hello Shelby!! Good to see your profile pop up on this thread. Helped bring back some great memories!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:05 PM   #19
JanellSauvage
ATF-HIGH DEMAND

User ID: 354532
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Majic. I’m hanging out in Tyler tonight and tomorrow but not seeing many guys around here anymore
JanellSauvage is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:35 PM   #20
Jetboattexas
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajicPlayground View Post
Just gonna add my two cents here because I just encountered this issue....I had planned to come visit Tyler, but only ONE person prebooked. I got alot of contacts on the day I was to be in town....but with the new way of the hobby, it's tough to book an incall without some guarantee of making our $ back. Unfortunately the shutdown has led to some very bad habits and it truly has made it harder for the ladies. So guys, if you see that someone you like is coming to visit, don't wait or she will likely find a better place to work . Y'all speak about ladies not visiting but this is why and Tyler gents....y'all are kinda getting known for this

Hope things turn around for y'all soon
I read this and have to put my two cents in! The reason Tyler men are not booking/making appointments(and this just happened to me) is because most of the ladies are pricing themselves out of business! I chatted with a few ladies from Dallas and can get dates for reasonable rates of $100-200 for their time with clear understanding of the services provided, yet when the ladies come to Tyler, rates start at a minimum of $300-$400 and go up, and they still will not make clear of services provided! Why take a chance on a rip-off date/price when we can get great service for an actual reasonable rate in Dallas or even Shreveport? So, it's not the Tyler men who are not willing to set appointments, it's the greed of that particular girl trying to take advantage of clients with rates and the lack of transparency of the service provided! Too many scams happen in the Hobby profession, and it's usually from the provider, so until this changes, business will most likely remain slow and find it harder for the ladies to find clients. This is not meant to make anyone made, but to help understand the unbalance of trust between providers and clients.
Jetboattexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:35 PM   #21
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

This could get good.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:06 PM   #22
JanellSauvage
ATF-HIGH DEMAND

User ID: 354532
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You get to what you pay for? ����♀️�� I’ll never be a 100-200 girl, I’m not a cheap thrill and the men that have been around doing this for awhile know that those 100-200 girls aren’t worth the risk, be careful fishing around in the gutters. I’ll stick to my regulars.. that know how to treat a woman.
JanellSauvage is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 03:29 PM   #23
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11
Default FOSTA

Folks:

I really don't know shit about the new and improved rules. I'm just putting in my .02.

Be cautious about discussing rates and/or services in open forum.

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 05:09 PM   #24
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

First, I think I agree with HID. I wish it weren't that way but rates seem to be taboo.

Now, JetBoatTexas, I don't know you at all. We have never had any type of conversation to my knowledge. If you know of a playmate who is doing what you described, then call her out on it by name. We will all jump on that bandwagon an roast her and I bet she never comes back to East Texas. Although they are free to charge whatever rate they desire, I do agree that they should charge the same rate no mater where they are.

With that being said, I have no idea who you are talking about. I might be wrong but I am nearly 99% confident that my playmates of choice do not fit what you are describing. I say 99% because I honestly did not check that closely back when rates could be discussed.

Meredith, JanellSauvage, Whitney Weston, Stephanie1, GingerFixxx, MajicsPlayground and anyone else that I see do post rates on another website. It happens to be the same rate I agree to I spend when we are playing together. None of those mentioned try to pull the wool over our eyes.

Yes, I wish it were FREE!! But it isn't!! But as Janell pointed out, you do get what you pay for. The rates you discussed are along the lines of BP Rates. I for one do not feel safe playing in that range. The few experiences I had with BP Rates left me highly disappointed and robbed once. With the playmates I mentioned previously, I have never left disappointed but completely fulfilled knowing I got what I desired.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:08 AM   #25
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

GOOD POINTS ALL
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:01 AM   #26
ProviderRider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

My .02, both sides are going to have to be patient. This recent break we all encounter has put a dent in providers that are available and customers. Shortage on both sides until the word gets out and more people return to the hobby.

Btw ETG, that was a good one about me posting a review. ������
ProviderRider is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 07:43 AM   #27
34E Whitney Weston
Catch me while you can

User ID: 151509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Due to no pre bookings I tend to schedule a city for a day if I get to play then heck yeah, if not I just remove from my to do list.I for one do not like discussing what happens between two consenting adults behind closed doors. Those I see who are true gentlemen have a much better experience again and again
34E Whitney Weston is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:22 PM   #28
Esttexguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My bigy problem is I not only live with my SO but also work with her, so when I do get away from work she know where I am going and about how long I should be gone. That really makes it hard to plan ahead and prebook
Esttexguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 01:40 PM   #29
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_beazer View Post
My bigy problem is I not only live with my SO but also work with her, so when I do get away from work she know where I am going and about how long I should be gone. That really makes it hard to plan ahead and prebook
I thought I had it bad. You should take up bowling.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 02:19 PM   #30
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Wow Beazer!! I don't know how you hobby at all?!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women