Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47483
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2018, 09:14 PM   #1
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default how cool could Eccie really be?

Just imagine an Austin eccie without the rude ass disparaging pricks. It would be so cool. A virtual Hooker/John heaven

Everyone is respectful and feels fortunate to be a part of a Community where the dudes pay the Ladies to fuck, suck and DFK us, for whatever amount they think is appropriate for their services, and we (the dudes) pay it, if we think the service is worth the cost, and just simply pass if we don't, without Judgement Holy fuck, what a concept. It would be like fuckin nirvana

The Ladies could advertise their wares without the risk or worry of being bullied by the loud mouth cocksuckers, the dudes could express their satisfaction/excitement without the worry of some dickhead challenging him on his personal experience holy fuckin hell

I'm layin down smiley faces like a god damn mine field here

oh well Dorothy, we're not in Kansas anymore, back to the real world of Austin eccie

I have realized, we have way more DECENT folks than we have dickheads though

pisses you dick heads off, doesn't it
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:57 PM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Just imagine an Austin eccie without the Pusy Whipped Lap Dawgs that feel the need to White Knight and strut for the whores

It would be so cool. A place where information could flow freely from guys that simply want to post their experience and not be subjected to others berating him for sharing his opinion of a session HE had.

Everyone is well grounded and shares what they know without concern for WKs rushing to the whores defense if it is offensive to her.....

A Community where the whores run their ads in the proper forum and the Johns book and review their sessions with the whores and the two groups never interact except in private.

When you remove the opportunity for a wuss to seek attention from a whore all the bullshit in the forums goes away....

The whores run their ads are never otherwise heard from. The Johns show their appreciation monetarily and with reviews. Good or Bad.. the cream rises to the top..... The old and sour gets discarded as they should.....

I realized long ago that hundreds of wusses can't have the affect on the forums that one straight talker not afraid to speak his mind can have.

Pisses you wusses off doesn't it?

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:57 PM   #3
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

You're wasting your time, bud. Let's count our blessings that the number of men who just wren't raised right has dropped significantly. It's so much better than it was a month ago. And by the way, the dickheads/cocksucker comments put you on the same level of unacceptable behavior to me. You're letting them get to you, and you're fooling yourself thinking that if you talk to them using the same nasty language you disparage them they'll "get the message". Rise above. And remember the wisdom of Abraham Lincoln, who once said "Profanity and coarse language is the last desperate resort of an ignorant cunt."

Or some shit like that.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:00 PM   #4
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Just imagine an Austin eccie without the Pusy Whipped Lap Dawgs that feel the need to White Knight and strut for the whores

It would be so cool. A place where information could flow freely from guys that simply want to post their experience and not be subjected to others berating him for sharing his opinion of a session HE had.

Everyone is well grounded and shares what they know without concern for WKs rushing to the whores defense if it is offensive to her.....

A Community where the whores run their ads in the proper forum and the Johns book and review their sessions with the whores and the two groups never interact except in private.

When you remove the opportunity for a wuss to seek attention from a whore all the bullshit in the forums goes away....

The whores run their ads are never otherwise heard from. The Johns show their appreciation monetarily and with reviews. Good or Bad.. the cream rises to the top..... The old and sour gets discarded as they should.....

I realized long ago that hundreds of wusses can't have the affect on the forums that one straight talker not afraid to speak his mind can have.

Pisses you wusses off doesn't it?

Your message never changes. I'm older than you, and I'll die before I get as jaded, hateful and cynical as you.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:06 PM   #5
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txcruiser View Post
You're wasting your time, bud. Let's count our blessings that the number of men who just wren't raised right has dropped significantly. It's so much better than it was a month ago. And by the way, the dickheads/cocksucker comments put you on the same level of unacceptable behavior to me. You're letting them get to you, and you're fooling yourself thinking that if you talk to them using the same nasty language you disparage them they'll "get the message". Rise above. And remember the wisdom of Abraham Lincoln, who once said "Profanity and coarse language is the last desperate resort of an ignorant cunt."

Or some shit like that.
Understood brother, it was just for fun and it produced the exact response I expected. Thank you sir.
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:08 PM   #6
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
Understood brother, it was just for fun and it produced the exact response I expected. Thank you sir.

So in other words, there just wasn't enough strife on here for you, so you decided to stir up more? I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just hadn't taken a minute to consider that that makes you part of the problem. Fuckin quit.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:22 PM   #7
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

you're right, I'm not apologizing, but I am thinking about what you said. Thanks again bud, really. I just hate it that some of these guys think they own the board. I'm a little combative. I'm workin on it
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:00 AM   #8
Whispers

Don't tell him to quit.....

In the absence of those that speak up and give me reason it respond I would have little to harp on....
Old 01-23-2018, 10:20 AM   #9
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Don't tell him to quit.....

In the absence of those that speak up and give me reason it respond I would have little to harp on....
no worries bud, I'll give you plenty of reason it respond lol
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:36 AM   #10
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
no worries bud, I'll give you plenty of reason it respond lol
MMMM IM glad i met you....

Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:41 AM   #11
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
It would be so cool. A place where information could flow freely from guys that simply want to post their experience...

The old and sour gets discarded as they should.....

Can you imagine if Whispers did a review newer than 2 yrs old.? Or 3 reviews in 3 yrs... yeah.. me neither!!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 11:48 AM   #12
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
MMMM IM glad i met you....

oh sweetheart, we will meet again, soon and often thereafter - You are a doll
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:16 PM   #13
zapperdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
oh sweetheart, we will meet again, soon and often thereafter - You are a doll
You might think about paying at the end, like right before you leave
zapperdog is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:44 PM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapperdog View Post
Not SYDMO.... He's gonna pay her up front with venmo or paypal, and tip her in cash as soon as he gets there because he knows when you pay and tip way more than average you simply have a better time!!! Knowing him he will bring gifts as well....
Old 01-24-2018, 06:52 PM   #15
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapperdog View Post
I am sorry for your troubles brother, I really am.

You said some stand-up shit bout that whole situation, I admire you for how you've handled it.

I've enjoyed her company in the past and I'm happy to see her again, without worry.

Money, pussy and female emotions all thrown into a pot, and then WE stir that shit up, sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it turns sour. It's amazing it doesn't go bad more often than it does

Get back on another pretty little philly, lots of them out there. We've all been fucked, in more ways than one my friend

Don't let it turn you into another asshole, we have plenty ^^
sydmo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women