Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2016, 12:22 AM   #31
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman0422 View Post
My logic is not flawed. McDonald's wants to maximize profits. Lots of companies do. Rising cost of production means rising cost to consumers. The only other way to do it is to cut the salaries of upper management to divert money to the minimum wage employee but don't hold your breath on that one.

I hate to break it to you but the pill from Pfizer that cost $50 costs pennies to make. If someone were to make them raise the minimum wage of the plant the pill is made in, Pfizer would move the plant to another country. (I can't think any of any meds are made in the US.) I dont condone the way those assholes do business. I just realize that they do this to maximize profits. The same goes for Nike. Thats why all that crap is made overseas. On a side note, Hillary has received more donations from big pharmacuetical companies in 2016 than Obama and Romney combined in 2012. They must have a lot of faith in "private Hillary".

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN0Z22F1

Of course I want jobs in America. (Thats part of Trump's platform btw if that's important to you.) But I can't get a hamburger from overseas. I would be willing to pay more for American made goods but most manufacturing jobs were moved overseas long ago. Also, other American won't pay more for American goods. Instead, they buy Chinese made crap from Walmart. (Was that private Hillary or public Hillary sitting on the board there?)

There is a plan to put more money in the pocket of low wage earners. It called cutting taxes. It allows them to keep the money they already made.

I notice you didn't comment on Hillary's abuse of power. To be clear, it isn't her I'm concerned with. It's those who blindly deny that she has done anything wrong that have me concerned.
Your logic is flawed 100 percent if I owned a company and let's say I made 10 million PROFIT and again profit after all overhead expense have been paid if the minimum wage was increased and it caused me to instead of making 10 million in profit I made 8 million in profit - are you saying that's a good reason why not to raise minimum wage because I can't make more profit than previously ?
If your logic was true than there should never be an increase in anyone's wages. Are you telling me McDonalds would be in the red and lose billions of dollars with an increase in minimum wage ? SUre they will take a dip in overall profits but they will still have a handsome profit. It's called corporate greed!!!
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:30 AM   #32
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Your logic is flawed 100 percent if I owned a company and let's say I made 10 million PROFIT and again profit after all overhead expense have been paid if the minimum wage was increased and it caused me to instead of making 10 million in profit I made 8 million in profit - are you saying that's a good reason why not to raise minimum wage because I can't make more profit than previously ?
If your logic was true than there should never be an increase in anyone's wages. Are you telling me McDonalds would be in the red and lose billions of dollars with an increase in minimum wage ? SUre they will take a dip in overall profits but they will still have a handsome profit. It's called corporate greed!!!
I never said a large comoany can't make profit. I said they will pass costs along to the consumer. (Try to read my posts more closely if you would like to respond. This is becoming tedious.) If you still disagree, I suggest you take up with the guys at Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworst.../#3bf9d842a4e9

Yes, it's the result of corporate greed. This greed will cause large corporations to spend as little as possible to get a product to the consumer and sell it for as much as the consumer will pay. The difference between costs (including wages to employees) and what the consumer pays is called "profit". Corporations want profit. In fact, they want a lot of profit. (Unlike you. You probably asked the DoD for a pay cut because you felt guilty about all that money you were taking in.)
This is true of small businesses too. Unfortunately for small businesses, profit margins are much lower. These narrow profit margins make it difficult to pay employees. (It may surprise you to know that few small businesses make "$10 million" a year.) Increases in minimum wage can make staying in business impossible for small business owners. (Greedy bastards, always trying to make money).

The plus side of increased profit is that a company can afford to hire more people.

The best way to get money into the hands of low wage earners is to decrease their tax burden.
Take a look at your (...or a family member's) most recent pay stub. Look at all that tax they pay. Imagine if they got to keep that money. (I recently realized my lifetime taxes would buy several houses.) Here's another interesting bit of info. It costs more money for the federal government to collect taxes on people who make less than $100k/year than the government actually takes in from those people. Of course cutting taxes would mean some tax collectors would be out of a job. The bottom 50% of wage earners currently pay less than 2% of our country's income tax. Even if the government lost those revenues, the loss is negligible.

So what have we learned?
Increased minimum wage caused an increase to production costs.
Increased costs are passed to the consumer (because people who own businesses want to make money.)
Higher costs are bad for the consumer because the dollar doesn't buy as much as it could if costs were low.
Lower (or even 0) tax rates for low wage earners would be good. This means tax cuts.

I'm growing bored of this discussion so, if you intend to respond, read my post closely. Do not suggest I am saying something I havent. (Reread your posts here. You have done that a couple times.) Feel free to do research and double check my info. I did not post links for much of it but the info is pretty easy to find. If you are just going to respond with the Hillary propaganda you heard then you are wasting everyone's time. Public Hillary has promises for you bease she wants your vote. Unfortunately private Hillary is the one who gets paid. And she gets paid a lot. Thats what your thread here is about.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 02:12 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Everyone knows this or should anyway. Regardless, corruption is unacceptable and doesn't have to be tolerated and when detected the perpetrators regardless of their economic or political status should be dealt with accordingly, and that means impeachment, indictment or even conviction and incarceration. Their should be a jail cell somewhere with a few Bush's and a few Clintons in it and a Obama to boot. This country has drop it's guard and these bastards have full run over it all now.

Jim
You got that right!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:15 AM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Hey asshole did you call me out on another thread? pay for play? Isn't that what we do with hookers- not a bad thing I guess. However, I have the rest of the evening free if you want to meet dick for brains!!!
You want to MEAT him LUBE ? !!!! Will YOU be posting another FAKE review of that MEATing LUBE !!!!?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:21 AM   #35
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hillary is not raising funds, she is taking bribes.
That would negate the need for the Clinton Foundation. Or will they ultimately comingle funds?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:24 AM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
It's on, Lubed. Time for you to get your fat fucking ass out of your chair or STFU.

Where is Lube's WK in that picture ? Wonder how they got suckclown away from Lube's fat ass long enough to take that picture ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 03:40 PM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A corporation's job is too increase profit without breaking legal or moral laws (and the moral part is just a suggestion). Greed has nothing to do with it.

greed
[ɡrēd]

NOUN

1. intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food.
    synonyms: avarice · cupidity · acquisitiveness · covetousness · [more]
Both are ambigious terms and fairly loaded. Who decides what is selfish or what constitutes intense?

Hillary is going to need that money. Lawyers are expensive, especially when the US government is prosecuting you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women