Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2019, 08:56 PM   #106
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
OK, I haven't villainized him yet, but will now. I voted for him in 2008 and regret it. I should have voted for the Libertarian. McCain never saw a prospective war or foreign entanglement he didn't like. And he was a big government Republican. Obama had me so freaked out, that he was going to fuck people like me if elected, that I felt compelled to vote for McCain.

That said, I have tons of respect for the sacrifices McCain made and hardships he endured in Vietnam. Few of us have suffered so much.
Thank you Tiny. McCain being villainized by Trump is very similar to Trump taking sides with Vladimir Putin over the FBI. Trump supporters fuck you in your ass-(not you or Fred). The rest of you pond scum needs to move the fuck on. Your Traitors, Idiots and Un American losers
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:09 PM   #107
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

themystic doesn't know McCain.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:43 AM   #108
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
That said, I have tons of respect for the sacrifices McCain made and hardships he endured in Vietnam. Few of us have suffered so much.
Thank you for that. Whether or not anyone views McCain as a hero he did risk his life fighting for the country. I look at anyone who put his or her life on the line in combat for this country as somewhat of a hero.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 09:03 AM   #109
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Thank you for that. Whether or not anyone views McCain as a hero he did risk his life fighting for the country. I look at anyone who put his or her life on the line in combat for this country as somewhat of a hero.
Yes there are many who go to war. Few who participate. These cowards on here and elsewhere who are playing along with Trumps anti American rhetoric are the traitors. They should be ashamed. Sure don't see any MAGA hats in public because they fear backlash. Yet the scorn a man who went to Vietnam and actually fought in a war. What a bunch of phony pussies. These modern day "soldiers" are video game "warriors" Lmao at the modern day military
Old 03-23-2019, 09:36 AM   #110
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Yet they scorn a man who went to Vietnam and actually fought in a war. What a bunch of phony pussies.
You're the one who routinely insults veterans and scorns the US military as a bunch of "losers". Are you now calling yourself a phony pussy? Make up your mind!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 09:43 AM   #111
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're the one who scorns the US military as a bunch of "losers". Are you now calling yourself a phony pussy? Make up your mind!
Todays military are losers. Name one war they won recently. Desert Shield was 35 countries against a depleted Iraq. That would be like a NASCAR car racing a Prius. Superior mechanical edge. No Im calling todays military pussies. And the Trump supporters who are scardy cats and wont wear their MAGA hats outside. Are you one of these Lusty?
Old 03-23-2019, 10:11 AM   #112
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Todays military are losers... No Im calling todays military pussies.
So lemme get this straight - According to you, Vietnam was a big military success making McCain a hero. But every US military campaign since then (with the exception of Desert Storm/Shield) has been a failure waged by pussies and losers? Did I get it right?

You are really sharp. Your acumen and knowledge as a military historian are most impressive! Maybe you could apply for a teaching position at West Point! (SARCASM ALERT!)
Old 03-23-2019, 10:12 AM   #113
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I absolutely agree. McCain was a war hero. Is that automatic qualification as good politician and representative of the people. I absolutely say not. McCain became petty in politics. His disdain for Trump over being able to accomplish what he couldn't was very very apparent.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 10:16 AM   #114
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
So lemme get this straight - According to you, Vietnam was a big military success making McCain a hero. But every US military campaign since then (with the exception of Desert Storm/Shield) has been a failure waged by pussies and losers? Did I get it right?
Vietnam actually had people who fought in battle. Like Mueller. These modern day Video soldiers are just playing video games. I know that our military is superior through technology, not by the people using it. Got it Lusty? Good
Old 03-23-2019, 10:24 AM   #115
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Vietnam actually had people who fought in battle. Like Mueller. These modern day Video soldiers are just playing video games. I know that our military is superior through technology, not by the people using it. Got it Lusty? Good
So I don't see your point. Is it somehow brave not to use technology and go put your head in front a rifle.

I have personally worked with and talked to some of those soldiers responsible for the remote attacks and drone strikes. If you don't think that takes a special mentality to deal with and take those actions, then you really are clueless in today's world.

It's not just a video game experience.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 10:33 AM   #116
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
So nobody has actually "fought in battle" anymore since Vietnam? How did we lose thousands of good soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan if no battles were fought and they were "just playing video games"?

It's disgusting that you feel the need to gratuitously insult all veterans in this forum. It's even more pathetic watching you stumble all over your own contradictions and nonsense.
Old 03-23-2019, 10:43 AM   #117
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
...then you really are clueless in today's world.
You just figured that out about mystic? Welcome to the forum!
Old 03-23-2019, 11:22 AM   #118
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
So nobody has actually "fought in battle" anymore since Vietnam? How did we lose thousands of good soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan if no battles were fought and they were "just playing video games"?

It's disgusting that you feel the need to gratuitously insult all veterans in this forum. It's even more pathetic watching you stumble all over your own contradictions and nonsense.
Aww Lusty chill out. Im just following the lead of Trump. He supports Russia over our own Military and intelligence agencies. He talks down our FBI, CIA and other agencies to support Putin, Saudi Arabi and NK. Why the hate for me when Im just parroting what Trump says. I think there are a few good veterans. I haven't seen any evidence in this forum but Im sure there are a few good ones
Old 03-23-2019, 11:24 AM   #119
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You just figured that out about mystic? Welcome to the forum!
Don't you live in Pittsburg? You cant even protect people who try to worship in your city. You don't really have much credibility up there. Ill feel safe in my church tomorrow. Sure glad Im safe in Dallas, Texas
Old 03-23-2019, 11:42 AM   #120
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd love to know how many on this forum who are villainizing McCain today voted for him for POTUS in 2008. Anyone willing to confess?
On the flip side of that coin, the ones that are singing his praise today voted for Obama, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women