Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452825
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How Naughty Are You??

In Honor of my Arkansas Thread and the Attention it got...
I just have to ask in Nationals..

How Naughty Are You
What really makes you tick??
Gets your Pleasure Chest Rock Hard or Dripping Wet??

Is it the BBBJ, the DATY, Leather and Lace, Talking Dirty, Toys for boys, Toys for Girls, Sexy bedroom eyes begging you to come give it to me from across the room??

For me it's a number of things. Personally, I like it when you talk dirty to me. Just something about a man being behind me, asking me if I like how he's giving it to me as he slaps my ass is such a huge turn on for me... I mean I have other things that do it for me too of course.

DATY with a Toy at the same time is a huge turn on.

Being in control and finding out how to make you squirm while I bring you to
Complete Erotic Satisfaction.

But I think that Dirty Talk is one of my personal Favs..

So tell me Ladies and Gents.

What's your pleasure?

Xo Xo
TK
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

The anticipation is what does it for me. Playing out in my mind what is about to happen before it happens. I call it mental foreplay. It is enhanced when I share my desires with her and she shares her desires with me. Making that mental connection before a meeting is such as huge turn on. Then again, one of my other desires is a complete happen stance fuck. Nothing planned, just all out, no holds barred, raw sex as it happens. Of course, that is kinda hard to do in the hobby world.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #3
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188633
My ECCIE Reviews

i like a good doggy style with some spanks on my ass and my hair pulled while the guy is telling me how good i feel to him i guess its the dirty talk for me too i dont want too over the top dirty talk but subtle dirty talk dont try to hard and bbbj if the guy is clean and i can get into some kinky things with people i trust i just have to trust u first and sex sex sex is all i gotta say and erotic touching and making the man squirm while i give him head oo man and having his lil omg this feeel good noises and i dont like being in control with some men but im definetly a people pleaser kinda my thing lol
christylynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:06 PM   #4
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

>>"Sexy bedroom eyes begging you to come give it to me from across the room??"
Actually, the look in the providers eyes can be an immense turn on for me as I just recently discovered. I had seen this provider at a M&G put on in town in a restaurant and had a fantasy about her having an "OMG, right there, don't stop" look on her face while looking at her innocently talking with others at the table. Later, we had a session together and during the course of it, I'm there, hovering above her in Mish and I see it, that same look I'd fantasized about in the restaurant, there on her face. It blew me away. I can't believe how erotic it was to actually see, what I had innocently fantasized about.. a look in the eyes of all things. And the fact that it was unexpected and not planned at all just added to the thrill.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:44 PM   #5
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Being dominated, being forced to lick a woman's pussy & ass. Having her force me to use butt plugs & dildos on myself. And I'm looking forward to having a woman dominate me & fuck me with a strapon.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:06 AM   #6
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Lots of DFK, Titty Play, DATY, and of course the dirty talk will get my motor running every time.
Falcon58 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:25 AM   #7
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
The anticipation is what does it for me. Playing out in my mind what is about to happen before it happens. I call it mental foreplay. It is enhanced when I share my desires with her and she shares her desires with me. Making that mental connection before a meeting is such as huge turn on. Then again, one of my other desires is a complete happen stance fuck. Nothing planned, just all out, no holds barred, raw sex as it happens. Of course, that is kinda hard to do in the hobby world.

Actually I find that the pure raw sex in the Hobby world isn't hard to find once a provider and hobbyisy make that personal connection, Once you find a provider that is as much into the sex as you are and not all about the money you will have that pure raw sex everytime you meet
Old 06-06-2013, 07:28 AM   #8
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhornbk View Post
Being dominated, being forced to lick a woman's pussy & ass. Having her force me to use butt plugs & dildos on myself. And I'm looking forward to having a woman dominate me & fuck me with a strapon.
Honey I'll pm you when I tour Texas. Would love to make you my personal Toy for a few hours!!
Old 06-06-2013, 07:31 AM   #9
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon58 View Post
Lots of DFK, Titty Play, DATY, and of course the dirty talk will get my motor running every time.
My Dear Falcon, I may have to add GA to my Summer tour as long as everything goes as planned. Though I'm saving for my boob job I have very responsive A's with pencil eraser nipples that love to be sucked and played with on any given day. I'll talk dirty to you baby.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #10
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I forgot to add that I love being talked dirty to while being dominated, and like being forced to wear panties & stockings/pantyhose. And I love deep, erotic, French kissing, especially if the woman is taking a dominant role in that as well (grabbing my chin or face and basically forcing her tongue into my mouth.)
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #11
alex_reece
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I'm still wanting to learn what turns me on, and how naughty am I.

I love DATY. Love it. It's a requirement that I do it which is why I book long sessions. I like to enjoy myself.

But that aside, DATO is another thing. But what really turns me on is when a woman grabs my ass during sex, or sticks a finger and message my prostate.

In fact, last provider I saw, I couldn't get it up jerking off. I told her I like a finger in my ass and without hesitation she smiled and obliged. I was instantly hard after she stuck it in lmao.

Other than that. A few things I want to experience besides two women at the same time. Lactation play, Ass worship (A woman's derriere is my absolute favorite body part on her), face sitting, snow balling, and ball torture (to an extent but I love my balls squeezed pretty hard so maybe take it up to the next level?). I want to try a lot of stuff and meeting someone to help turn me out is the goal.

I yapped to much. On the next person to respond I guess lol.

EDIT: Above all else though, a woman who wants to get off just like I want to get her off. A woman who tells me what she likes and me doing my best to please her.

That is.. until I get super horny then all bets are off. lol .
alex_reece is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #12
OBringer
Gaining Momentum

I could write volumes here! The biggest turn on for me is chemistry with a provider. I mean, we see "YMMV" on some providers' menus, but I think in reality, it's always a YMMV experience. When a provider gets comfortable with me, and the chemistry starts, anything can happen. Sometimes the chemistry can start even before we meet for the first time. One the phone, or in emails, it's a total turn on to see a gal with a great personality. The flirtation starts, and it only builds my sense of anticipation.

Once I am there with her, another turn on is her focused, passionate, and unrelenting pursuit of pleasure. If she is open enough to ride that wave of ecstasy to its limit, she will totally have me.

Someone mildly submissive, but who also talks dirty. Spanking her ass, while in 69...and someone who lets me play with her ass! I love simultaneous ass play and 69. I am also a greek lover, and...this has only happened a couple of times, ATM. It was done very cleanly, and she surprised me with it. Not something that I ever look to do, but the two spontaneous times it happened, I swear I think I understood what a full body orgasm must feel like.

One last turn on (and one of the most important to me) is when SHE comes. Once she is there, I try to sustain it until she begs me to stop. But sometimes, I just keep making it happen...
OBringer is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #13
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

Many things tuen me on as well as the prospect of acting out my newly found fantasies. Doggi or lazy doggie is definitely my fav position. I love it when a man pulls my hair and grabs me by the neck while doing me. Dirty talk is sext I just love it when a man calls me his dirty cum guzzling whore as he teases me with his cock making me beg for it.

I have recently been toying with the fantasy of making my date my sissy bitch. With lots of cbt, delayed gratifucation, facesitting until i've been satusfied then relishing the sight of them squirming in pleasure as I use my toys on them and finally allow them to cum.

Lol too much? I let myself get a bit carried awayy... Of course I do also enjoy passionate dfk, especially after a good daty session. Finally, a recent thing, its a huge turn on to let a guy release all over my face and body. Just the thought of his hot juices exploding all over me and knowing that I'm the cause of it really gets me going for round 2...
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #14
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

I'm pretty boring. I just try to keep it to threesomes or greater. Nothing too crazy.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

read my reviews...lol

I love an open minded man! I am more into the playful side of kink.....so in the bedroom,I mix it up with sensuality & humorous adventures
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women