Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2015, 11:29 AM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default "Just call me Caitlyn" - Bruce Jenner/Vanity Fair article

https://www.yahoo.com/style/bruce-je...449155673.html

I'm not sure what to think about Bruce Jenner and I haven't read the article, yet. But this seems like a good forum to discuss drastic changes in self, right?

Thoughts?

Always,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:01 PM   #2
tzv13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I just skimmed the article. I really like this quote.

Jenner says, “If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

Good for her.
tzv13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:52 PM   #3
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I suppose at this point he's simply a crossdresser as he's expressed that he's not gay. I'm uncertain at what point, if any, he'd be deemed a transsexual.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:31 PM   #4
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I suppose at this point he's simply a crossdresser as he's expressed that he's not gay. I'm uncertain at what point, if any, he'd be deemed a transsexual.
He may not had been gay, but I have never met a man that went through this operation that didn't use his new vagina. I have a feeling that he will use it and not just with dildos either., it is only natural to want the real thing~
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:07 AM   #5
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wow I wouldn't know where to begin your ignorance is stunning.
!!
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 01:06 AM   #6
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ughhh. Bruce was not gay. Bruce likes women. Now Catlin likes women and I think she is absolutely beautiful as her new self or the self she's always been. Good for Caitlin. I hope she lives out the rest of her years in peace and how she feels the best.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:05 AM   #7
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

i completely agree with scarlett on all her points. the next frontier in transgenderism is getting out the information that gender identity and sexual preference are two different things. kudos to caitlyn for living her life and hopefully creating more understanding and acceptance.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 05:44 AM   #8
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

While I agree its great trangenderism is becoming more common I worry about the backlash from the ignorant. Personally I think its funny and sad that a FTM is fully well mostly accepted but a MTF is considered by some to be delusional,crazy,monster etc.....
Caitlyn is an odd choice though I think she looks more like a Kathrine that's just me more mature and sexy..
Ts AmberRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:46 AM   #9
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose View Post
Personally I think its funny and sad that a FTM is fully well mostly accepted but a MTF is considered by some to be delusional,crazy,monster etc.....
Really? Such as Chaz Bono?

I wonder if Caitlyn's 'man-hands' will be on display in the VF article.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:09 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Jenner is still a he................and I am certain if you saw Jenner (in full drag) at the local grocery store your opinion how he looks would be different.

Top image talent was employed to shoot the coming out of "Caitlyn"...........big money is at stake. The VF cover shot of Jenner isn't anything close to the real world Jenner.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:25 AM   #11
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Really? Such as Chaz Bono?

I wonder if Caitlyn's 'man-hands' will be on display in the VF article.
Ah cb you know it's okay if you would like to become caitlynboy Man hands and all.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:44 AM   #12
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Ah cb you know it's okay if you would like to become caitlynboy Man hands and all.
No, thancks - I don't need to concockt a way to goose the ratings for my family's cable TV surreality program.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:56 AM   #13
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When I read this yesterday, I was surprised at your statement.

Quote:
!!
I do think that there is a difference between ignorance, and misunderstanding.

Quote:
While I agree its great trangenderism is becoming more common I worry about the backlash from the ignorant. Personally I think its funny and sad that a FTM is fully well mostly accepted but a MTF is considered by some to be delusional,crazy,monster etc.....
Caitlyn is an odd choice though I think she looks more like a Kathrine that's just me more mature and sexy..
I've never thought of a MTF as being that accepted. Much LESS, the other way around.

But you bring up some REALLY valid concerns. As an aside, I was surprised by the name, too. The name "Caitlyn" is relatively new. Not new, but 25 years ago, the name wasn't known at all.

I consider it a newer name. Katherine, yes, would have been a more elegant choice, for sure.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:30 AM   #14
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Unfortunately, some of the comments above reflect the reality of many public citizens (and even more "netizens") regarding gender identification. Both in acceptance and in condemnation or in pity, sympathy, empathy.

Just seems like the more famous a gender changer is the more accepted and "heroic" the changer is considered by more of the public, but still not totally accepted by all of the public (and likely never will be).

And, the more notorious changers, such as newly minted Chelsea Manning (formerly Bradley Manning) probably get more pity than condemnation regarding the gender change, and even the Feds have accepted the transformation in her/his instance by granting hormone therapy in prison. Other soldiers with "gender identity disorder" have also been granted treatment even as they stay on active duty positions.

But there is some hope fpor greater acceptance (or tolerance) on the horizon, especially with the U.S. Supreme Court's most recent decisions seem to be leaning well toward individual freedoms within religious, civil and criminal contexts.

Consider that the prevailing philosophy in many (certainly not all and depending on the individual state maybe none) public communities accepts (or at least tolerates) a child with "two mommies" or a child "two daddies."

For that matter, in some communities there well may be many men with two if not three wives (legally) who for the most part are Muslims who have legally immigrated to the U.S. Indeed, search carefully enough and you might locate some non-Muslims, mainly from African tribes and perhaps even some from South America.

No knowledge have I on how any of the above may be treated by U.S. taxing authorities, such as the IRS, regarding multiple dependents or by social welfare agencies.

Be interesting to see if and when state authorities will accept the Army's view of Manning now as a female, those state authorities will re-issue Manning a birth certificate showing female gender.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:10 PM   #15
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
!!
OK. Rather than pontificating and getting all thin-skinned defensive, how about you provide some constructive dialogue? If you can provide some enlightening insight offer it up.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women