Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm

Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2014, 01:20 AM   #1
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98
Default Rape fantasy

Anyone here have experience of doing a rape/ forced sex fantasy? Guy or gals feel free to chime in. I know it has been discussed. I've got a girl who is willing to play. Looking for any suggestions or stories from past role playing. BTW, I'm not making light of or discounting, the heinous actual act of rape. This is just a fantasy that the both of us have. She wants a guy to force himself on her while I've wanted to explore a more aggressive/forceful experience.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 08:47 AM   #2
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

I once knew some folks that had a "consensual kidnap & rape team" and they would interview you if you wanted the experience and ask you all kinds of questions about your daily routine and then kidnap you out of your own home sometime in the next few months when you weren't expecting it and have "their" way with you, which was really custom designed to your own fantasies. Pretty hot stuff. I never got it done but I did see the photos from several others.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:01 AM   #3
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Please note: I've only done this in my private life. You MUST have two safewords. One "lighten up" and one to "end".

If she is Greek friendly a "easy" scenario is "taking a wrong turn".

Start out sweet and GFE. Ask her to bend over the bed so you can eat her out. Then pin her down. Hold her wrists together with one hand pushing down on the small of her back. This leaves your other hand free to explore. She should beg you not to touch her starfish. Ignore her tell her that as a whore you own all her holes. Make her verbalize where you are touching her. Asks her if she likes it. Make her say she likes it....and well.....if the two of you commit to the scene you should know where to go from there.

This is "easy" because it focuses more on the verbal/mental degradation and less on the physical obstacles of clothes, dealing with a woman who can kick you like a horse...etc. At no point should you try to actually "rip her in two" but it's fun to say.

If she has a private incall...you could also play the angry landlord.

"All this time you wouldn't give me the time of day and here you are fucking anyone who comes for money?" This scene is all about mental coercion and verbal abuse. You can add some manhandling and maybe rip off some cheap wal-mart nightie. This is also a real fear for many girls so she would be able to act very convincingly.

How well the scene comes off all depends on how committed both of you are to your roles. I know the first time I played this way with my ex I giggled and broke character A LOT.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:05 AM   #4
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

Rape play is a favorite of mine IRL, and I recently did this kind of roleplay for the first time with a client. It went very well; I did have to use the safe word once but not because things got too intense for me- he just had me in a position where I was having a lot of trouble breathing. I yelled out the safe word, he made sure I was OK, we laughed about it and dived right back in.

Best advice I can give is: have an easy-to-remember safe word; discuss expectations and limits ahead of time; and don't do it where neighbors or passers-by can see and call 911 or try to intervene.
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:24 AM   #5
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I would make sure you have something in writing that both parties are agreeing to this fun playing. Whether it be email exchanges or a written and signed document.

Here's a news article about several rape fantasies that have gone really, really bad.

http://www.vocativ.com/underworld/se...orribly-wrong/

It is risky play. You can be arrested for assault, sexual assault, rape, etc. even if both parties consent to the plane. If police feel anything illegal was done, you're going to jail.

I had a girl from last summer that wanted things rough, very rough and when I took it as far as I could, she wouldn't even rougher. I held back.

Id get everything in goddamn writing. Negotiate this scene via e-mail, keep copies of those e-mails, and agree in advance — via e-mail — on a safe word that, if uttered, brings the action to a screeching halt. I'd also suggest that you — with her consent — make a digital audio recording of the encounter. Then you wouldn't just have e-mails proving she consented going in, but a digital recording that proved you stopped whatever it was you were doing if she used her safe word and retracted her consent during the encounter.

Making a digital audio recording of the encounter means you won't have photos or video to share over the interwebs, which should appeal to her if she is concerned about privacy. And using the magic of the World Wide Interwebs, you can simultaneously record this encounter on your computer and remotely on hers. That should give her some assurance that you won't take advantage of her written consent to a consensual rape-role-play scenario as a cover to actually rape her, i.e., to do things she hasn't consented to or to ignore her if she removes her consent during the act, because then she'd have proof that you ignored her safe word and kept going after she withdrew her consent.

I'm not denying this type of role-playing is very erotic and hot. Don't letting someone is a very good turn on, but your life and freedom is on the line. I wouldn't walk into the situation without doing a lot of research in preparation.
If your female friend ends up having bruises and gets upset with you for any reason, she can always call the cops and make a report. And what if you have no agreement in writing or recorded and after your role-playing, she goes to the police or hospital to report a rape?
TallDallasGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:40 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

We are planning it and discussed what will happen. Know all about safe words; however, how can you have a safe word if she is gagged?

Basic scenario is the good Samaritan gone bad. She is going to have car "problems". I offer to help, but instead, I bring her to my place where I force myself on her. She is okay with having clothes ripped off, torn, etc as she will have a second set of clothes with her. She's also okay with being bound or tied up where I can have sex with her over and over. Also, I told her I expect her to resist. Don't plan on greek but some ass play may occur with fingers, thumb, etc. Is this overboard?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:56 PM   #7
TallDallasGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
We are planning it and discussed what will happen. Know all about safe words; however, how can you have a safe word if she is gagged?

Basic scenario is the good Samaritan gone bad. She is going to have car "problems". I offer to help, but instead, I bring her to my place where I force myself on her. She is okay with having clothes ripped off, torn, etc as she will have a second set of clothes with her. She's also okay with being bound or tied up where I can have sex with her over and over. Also, I told her I expect her to resist. Don't plan on greek but some ass play may occur with fingers, thumb, etc. Is this overboard?
Is it overboard?
It's your fantasy, do what you wish!
I don't think you can plan it step-by-step, but you can get a general idea of the scene that may happen. I would maybe start off with kind of a "light" scenario and work your way up to something really rough, if that is what you guys are aiming for.

I don't know how well you know this girl, but at least exchange a few emails talking about what you may want to happen, that way it is documented.

Who initiated talking about this rape fantasy? You or her?
You may want to discuss her background, like if she has ever been attacked before, why is she wanting to do this, etc. does she just like to feel dominated by a man? Is she doing it just to please you and has no interest in it?

And resistance is part of the fun, but you have to make sure you are able to stop if she use the SafeWord or gets injured. Adrenaline starts pumping on both ends and it can be hard to cease activities.

For a better reference point, you might want to check out the website www.fetlife.com
There will be more insight for you there, questions answered, etc. on that site.

Role-play is fun, and I think that might be a better website for you to check out then ECCIE!!
TallDallasGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 08:15 AM   #8
Oldrichwhiteguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

A contract in writing about the intent of both parties is not usually enough is be legally binding and offer any protection. I was part of a group that did a few of these sorts of "consensual kidnap & rapes". One member was a highly respected attorney and he made us film the interviews with the prospective "victim". Usually two or three different interviews. An video recording of the "victim" discussing her fantasies and the planned of the scenario is a lot more rock solid than a signed piece of paper if the whole thing goes bad and ends up with a grand jury.

Also, in cases when a "victim" is to be gagged otherwise left unable to speak is would be very wise to have a couple of prearranged "signals" or non-verbal actions or movements to act as safe-words, like holding a small rubber ball to communicate consent and dropping it to indicate a withdrawal of consent.
Oldrichwhiteguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:03 PM   #9
Guest092416
Account Disabled

User ID: 164719
My ECCIE Reviews

Safe "word" while being gagged can be as simple as her slapping her palm once or twice firmly on the pillow or mattress. Any visual sign that you can see and she can physically perform during the act can serve as a safe sign or safe word. Just discuss in advance, so that both of you are on the same page.

Good luck. Keep her alive, please
-LLL
Guest092416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:10 AM   #10
pleasher46
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18
Question Lets flip this around

Lets flip this around.. Im a submissive man who loves humiliation. What a fucking turn on it would be to be the victim of a dominant women. taking what I dont want to give, and in the process her feeding on the destruction of my ego and happiness.. Verbal Verbal verbal. The meaner the better. I want to feel real emotional pain during the event, and even carry it with me when I leave. Its probably best that she really does view me as the nothing that I am, but keeps me breathing so that she can have a continued client . smile. She cant make clients at the same pace the tobacco companies can if you know what I mean. lol.
pleasher46 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:12 PM   #11
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Good suggestions all.

Have done this several times with mixed results. You just get better at it over time and with a partner who trusts you and likes it. Start with something easy and simple, like a moderately rough quickie face fuck and see how you both react to it.

Rape play has always been difficult for me due to fumbling with the condom beforehand. Anal rape even moreso. I've not tried tying her up however (yet).
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:17 PM   #12
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasher46 View Post
Lets flip this around.. Im a submissive man who loves humiliation. What a fucking turn on it would be to be the victim of a dominant women. taking what I dont want to give, and in the process her feeding on the destruction of my ego and happiness.. Verbal Verbal verbal. The meaner the better. I want to feel real emotional pain during the event, and even carry it with me when I leave. Its probably best that she really does view me as the nothing that I am, but keeps me breathing so that she can have a continued client . smile. She cant make clients at the same pace the tobacco companies can if you know what I mean. lol.
Sorry to go off topic but.....wow. You would be a great client.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #13
pleasher46
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
Sorry to go off topic but.....wow. You would be a great client.
Yes me to about off topic, But I looked at your reviews. wanna talk about who would be great. If I ever get to SA I will be at your Mercy.
pleasher46 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 04:54 PM   #14
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

ive done my share of rape roleplays

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=953284

plus some others i havent detailed here on this site....

a safeword is always adviseable with any rough play during sex.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:17 PM   #15
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

This is interesting, and I admit to being very conflicted.

On the one hand, I've known a couple of women who've been victims of actual rape, and I know how awful it was for them. So on that account, I have a real level of discomfort about this sort of role play.

Having said that, I must say that two well experienced providers, with whom I broke many taboos (separately) over many sessions (and therefore had established a high level of mutual trust), told me (again, separately) that a rape fantasy was their #1 turn on. So I have to say that the overall rule that mutually consenting adults can/should fulfill themselves, with due regard for safety and personal boundaries, applies in this case as well. And there can be no substitute for a firm basis of mutual trust built up over time.
Willen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women