Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40251
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are men who see TS providers "gay"?
Yes, and they should never see female providers again 16 9.47%
Yes, but I don't really care 16 9.47%
No, a better descripton is "bi-sexual" 31 18.34%
No, they can be attracted to TS providers without being attracted to men 106 62.72%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #91
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EW, I would say because WE as kinkstiers have been JUDGE ourselves for the choices we make and as we choose to live and play out of the "norms" WE are more tolerant of others and their beliefs.........I never think twice about what I post in here, I say it right from my heart, where in the other forms I might go back and rephrase something to lighting the impact.........Live and let live, Life is to short not to have fun!!!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:00 PM   #92
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This was written by a friend whom is a TS...........I adore her and her beliefs.

My Mantra's....

"I will never be embarrassed about who and what I am or from where my journey started from or where it leads me in my public and private life."
"I will enjoy my journey to live my life as the real me no matter what obstacles I will face in every aspect of my life."
"I am woman, I am beauty, I am feminine, I am blessed, I am loved, and my friends adore me for who and what I am and care deeply for me!!!"
Old 02-24-2012, 02:17 AM   #93
pantsontheground
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Aren't there enough gay sites? Why fuck up eccie?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:33 AM   #94
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsontheground View Post
Welcome to ECCIE. But keep your attitude, or at least that one, out of Another Realm.

It's not how we operate here. By the way ... you might enjoy some of our discussions if you took a step back and recognized this section for what it is: A departure from the regular ECCIE fare.

I love this site ... and hopefully you'll enjoy it as well. But I will NOT allow overt rudeness here in this forum.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Old 02-24-2012, 06:30 AM   #95
TestingLimits
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsontheground View Post
And it only took eight days. I thought it would be less.

I thank everyone who participated in the poll. The results have been fairly consistent - regardless of your level of acceptance, roughly 40% voted that men who see TS providers are homosexual or bisexual.

One final question, then, to the 40%:

After reading posts by TS providers and hobbyists who see them, have you changed your mind?

Old 02-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #96
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I didn't vote, as far as I can remember, cuz I didn't like any of the answers.

Did any of the conversations sway my opinions? NOPE.

Might be interesting for someone such as yourself with nothing better to do:

1. Compare the poll vote to the posts by that voter. Does his or her comments support the voted position?

2. How many commenters did not vote at all?

Perhaps that will give you something to troll about in your spare time.

Oh, and TShortKakes, I am impressed with your input. Though I would never wish to visit with you BCD, I think I could enjoy sitting down across from the table with you to discuss whatever might strike our fancy. Good luck to you.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:52 PM   #97
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats nice of you to say Ive met a few platonic friends here, and have a few "tentative lunches planned", this thread gives me warm fuzzy feelings never would have guessed it took so long to get "flamed" aka pantss post. Good conversation and intelligence can be very stimulating and worthwhile. And my lucks been great! Some very hot menz have come to see me, and Im busy busy busy! I just wish I had a review for each visit! lol, but I also understand the need for a tad of secrecy seeing how some "others" can think at times. I never kiss-n-tell!
Old 02-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #98
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The original poster has asked that this topic be closed. And although we're not required to close topics, I'm going to honor his request.

I would like to say just a few things, first, though. I'm exceptionally pleased at the direction that this thread went. With just a few exceptions, everyone was great with their thoughts and opinions. Most showed sensitivity and just were open minded.

I've always said that people who are involved with alternative play are just overall better behaved in general. This thread has proved this thought to be a truth.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

P.S. And to the original poster, if you would like this thread to be reopened, just let me know!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women