Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2019, 11:12 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It appears that a fat wallet "trumps" the penis issue.

He has fucked some of the best looking women in the world.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 11:18 AM   #17
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It appears that a fat wallet "trumps" the penis issue.

He has fucked some of the best looking women in the world.
I'll never dislike an individual for not being able to keep his penis in his pants.

Although the "grab them by the pussy" was vulgar, that was said a long time ago.

Powerful men tend to have powerful urges like anyone else.

Thought this topic was about why liberals dislike Trump? Not the size of his cock.

Where is the eye roll emoji?

I'm rattling. I do agree with you.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 11:25 AM   #18
filbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I'd like to add that as a past card-carrying Republican, it's not the same party as it was when I volunteered, and did other work, for the party itself.
And I think we are better off that it's not the same party. That party was happy being painted as Democrats and media saw fit. My father makes the argument that he liked it better when the two parties seemed to get along, like in his day. What he doesn't admit is that they got along because Republicans caved and Democrats always got their way. That was bipartisanship to him.

When George H.W. Bush died, there was all this talk about the civility of politics when he was around. Go back and see what Democrats and the media had to say then and you won't find any civility.

The people in the Republican party who hate President Trump are the same people who made his rise to the presidency possible, almost inevitable. Had they done what they were elected to do, we would have had no need for Donald Trump in the white house.

And as a side note Elizabeth, I appreciate your thoughtful reply, even if I disagree with some of your points.
filbone is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:50 PM   #19
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
"I'm sure."

Seems like a rather obscure thing to assume this person would know. He doesn't seem to be geographically inclined when listening to him speak, which I've been doing for a long while.

I was suggesting if you put a blank map in front of him (large and simple would be fine in this equation!) and suggested to him, please point to A, he would not be able to.

Just a guess.

Hope that I'm incorrect.

Doubt it.

I just think that a President should be able to point to a country on an unlabeled map before going to war with them.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. He’s becoming more dangerous with each passing day.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:02 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Should a President also be expected to know the correct number of states in the USA?

Asking for a friend...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:20 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Should a President also be expected to know the correct number of states in the USA?

Asking for a friend...
He was referring to Islamic States!!!

https://www.liveabout.com/obama-quot...98904:roflmao:
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:31 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I'll bite.

Never really have considered myself a true Liberal although it seems like, for now, that's (philosophically) where I reside.

I'd like to add that as a past card-carrying Republican, it's not the same party as it was when I volunteered, and did other work, for the party itself.

And its seems a lot of other past Republicans agree.

So to answer your question, I don't like President Trump because of the way that he speaks. His values do not align with mine at all.

For me, the Presidencey is almost sacred. Seriously. I might not have been overly fond of some past leaders, from both parties, but they always showed the respect that the office deserves.

I'm speaking of attitude. The way he speaks and riles people up. The cursing. The simple vulgarity.

And the double speak. You wanted examples of each but there are so many that are obvious, well, his "I'm so mistreated!" statements compared to the way that he's hatcheted his enemies, verbally and otherwise, he's such a hypocrite.

Second. The hate that he's generated. This is what concerns me.

I'm being bullied, in bed, by Trump folks. Seriously. It's happened. Why? Never has happened with other world leaders. But since Trump, it seems as if poor behaviors are acceptable now.

And yes, I blame Trump for the lack of just basic manners going on with certain people these days. It's concerning.

Also, I've never believed that he was this huge and successful business person that others crow about.

I'm of an age that remembers Trump as being this really handsome guy who would be at Studio 54 yucking it up with the elite, etc. Covers on People Magazine. He's been around for decades. And I thought the same thing about him back then.

All show. Little substance.

So that's just a few of the reasons that I don't appreciate the Trump presidency.

Finally, his overall lack of knowledge, schooling, and it seems as if he could be in the beginnings of dementia. I mean, I watch Fox News to just see the other side. Usually check in once a day.

Doubt if you put a blank map in front of Trump and asked where Iran was, that he could answer. Probably couldn't even pick out the continent the country is located.

THAT just starts with a few of my issues concerning Trump. And all of these sex workers that are just SO pro-Trump?

Just boggles the mind. Seriously.

I have close friends, and family, who are Trump supporters. You asked for specific examples, may I have the same? All that I hear about his accomplishments are over the top generalizations. Nothing specific.

Seems to me the policies that he's been putting in place is hurting the average Joe. Certainly not helping the farmers or others. He is just suggesting the positive and gas lighting his base.

All untrue from the outside looking in.

Alright ... start throwing the rotten tomatoes at me. I can handle it.

EW

the Republican party isn't what it used to be and hasn't for some time. they gave up on their conservative fiscal values. why? the Democrats. all that tax and spend. huge social spending. Big Government. the Republicans gave up and allowed it to get their agendas funded.

Reagan wanted a line item veto. He should have gotten it. one of the biggest ways Congress wastes money is all this pork barrel spending crap. they put this crap into a totally unrelated bill because they can't pass it by itself.

i don't get this hate claim. are you saying Trump's stances on ILLEGAL immigration are "hateful" for example .. why? because they are Hispanic? there is nothing hateful about enforcing the law and stopping ILLEGAL immigration. the Left just wants to claim it is.

if millions of whites from Canada were illegally entering from the north would it be hateful to stop it?

is Trump racist against blacks? how so? not even Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will not call him racist outright. know why? they've known him for decades. at the least .. Trump is by far less racist than they are. at best he's not the racist the media claims at all.

a poster here recently claimed Trump had lost all support from the "2A community" whatever that is. when called out on it he offered no proof.

how did this bullying start? seriously. you should know that politics does not belong in a session. i don't go to amp's to discuss politics (even if the kgirls could speak enough "engrish") i go to have sex. how do you know they were Trump supporters? why was it even being discussed?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:49 PM   #23
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I hate Trump. What I really hate is the phoney family, and God front the Republicans put up all these years. Only to elect a man with multiple divorces. Then they cried when M.Obama wore a dress with her shoulders out. Now first whores tits are on the internet. Full of shit Republicans. This guy can't name one Bible verse. These guys think a God sent Trump.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:51 PM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

first I'd say the dims hate trump because he's in the way

and trump cant be cowed by the leftist news media like they could previous republicans

so their hate has its root in their ideology

lets face it. leftists do hate
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 01:59 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I hate Trump. What I really hate is the phoney family, and God front the Republicans put up all these years. Only to elect a man with multiple divorces. Then they cried when M.Obama wore a dress with her shoulders out. Now first whores tits are on the internet. Full of shit Republicans. This guy can't name one Bible verse. These guys think a God sent Trump.

guess what? Trump doesn't hate you. and we laughed when Micheal Obama showed his noodle.

i'd rather look at Melania's tits than Obama's "man-wife".

but hey .. WALDT so out yourself knock!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:16 PM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

I've detailed my thoughts before but I don't mind doing so again.

1. His character. I'm old school and think that you don't have to demean others who are your opposition. Sleepy Joe Biden. Pocahontas Warren. "Alfred E Neuman" Buttigieg. "Sloppy Steve" Bannon. Disagree with him and you get his wrath. But at least he is just as demeaning to Republicans as Democrats.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...dicky-durbin-2

2. His lying/mis-statements of facts. This is the POTUS. The most powerful position in the world. When you stand in front of people it is not necessary to make non-factual statements to get applause from your supporters.

3. His narcissism. His recent statement that he is "an extremely stable genius" sums it up very well.

4. He seems to be unable to get along with anyone. More turnover in his cabinet/advisers than any POTUS I can remember. His respect among leaders of foreign countries is flailing.

Now for his acts while in office.

5.Nothing positive done on health care, the #1 priority among voters.

6. His immigration strategy changes day-to-day. Like a bully he uses the threat of tariffs, which were projected to have a devastating impact on the US economy, to force Mexico into action. Which may or may not come.

7. His use of tariffs is a silent tax on people in this country. It is impossible to know how much they are costing the average citizen but there is certainly an impact.

8. The economy is doing well, although not as well for some as others. We've covered this many times before. If you are rich it is great. If you are in the middle of the middle income earners and below, not so great. When you factor in the increased cost of living under Trump and the impact of tariffs. the money received from the tax breaks is minimal on those lower income earners.

9. There has been an increase in hate crimes and just pure dislike of certain groups in this country since Trump took office. Especially Muslims. Second the LGBTQ community.

10. The recent tax reform bill has helped most tax payers and gave a much needed tax break to corporations. Bad news is that Trump promised to lower the deficit yet it will grow to $1 trillion a year.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#5b8ec02e7ffa

11. USMCA is estimated to have little positive impact on the U.S. Final results unknown at this time.

12. Trump did not get his money for his wall in the most recent budget. So he is using an end run and trying to take money from funded projects in order to build it. What happened to "Balance of Power"? Congress determines where money is to spent, not the POTUS.

13. Trump has absolutely zero respect for environmental issues. His latest act, the Affordable Clean Energy rule is just another attempt to do away with all laws that attempt to clean up our environment.

I could go on but I'll leave at this for now.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:07 PM   #27
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
guess what? Trump doesn't hate you. and we laughed when Micheal Obama showed his noodle.

i'd rather look at Melania's tits than Obama's "man-wife".

but hey .. WALDT so out yourself knock!
I'd say Trey prefers a hard cock over a nice soft set of tits! oh well
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:40 PM   #28
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’ve seen his penis?
who does this one remind you of "Hint" WTF
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:51 PM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Trump wants to put Americans first. It sounds like You want to be last.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:51 PM   #30
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

The Libs hate Trump because Trump has common fucking sense.
I swear to God - common sense has left the libs and it shows.
Excuse the language - but I'm a woman who says fuck alot when it comes to politics.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women