Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40253
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2019, 03:06 PM   #1
portcity32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default What happened to Shreveport?

Intermittent play here but so many of the women that were always around have gone MIA for good it seems? And the forums are dragging hard.

Did everyone move away or just sticking to regulars given the crap environment these days?
portcity32 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:04 PM   #2
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Jus me but it sounds like dipshit city.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 02:52 PM   #3
jlt293
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

It's a number of different things: Some IP (independent providers) from SBC have moved on to the DFW area and others have just moved on. LE in SBC has definitely stepped up their game, and keep hitting the AMP's hard as well as certain hotels where IP frequent; (some hotel management report seeing men coming and going outside of normal operations). There is a national network of AMP owners & support personnel with spas in Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, and other major cities - with deep pockets and powerful resources to avoid raids and/or arrests (multiple articles on the Internet about this - and why those are particularly hard to take down). That doesn't exist in SBC, so everyone is on their own, and the IP especially have to screen wisely. That's just off the top of my head, but yeah - you are not wrong; it's very different that it was just 2 years ago.
jlt293 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:44 PM   #4
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

I can only say No we are not a dipshit city and if you keep talking negative it will only take longer to get better.
There are still 8 to 10 great locals I know and if you are local then you should know them also. No I will not share as you guys that want to run us down should do your homework or move on. I am tired of all the negative shit. Please do not contact me.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:47 PM   #5
MrFriendly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I took it as dipshit city was a play or throw off on handle portcity.
MrFriendly is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:02 PM   #6
RK2
RK2

Encounters: 37

I am not a local by residency, but visit quite often. HD is correct in saying there are some GREAT local ladies that keep the hobby spirit alive. Shreveport has gotten an unnecessary rap as a bad city, it is not. Do your homework and you would be pleasantly surprised with just how nice a city it is.
RK2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:01 PM   #7
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

I have been and around SBC all my life. Except for a brief excursion here and there. My reference to ‘Dipshit City’ was in no way referring to either the SBC area nor the wonderful locals that somehow manage to navigate the challenging environment they face daily. It WAS directed at the ‘dipshits’ who hobby around here and either harass the ladies or squeal like piglets when squeezed by Leo. They are the ones that make hobby here difficult.
Those particular ‘dipshits’ complicate everything. According to the ladies I have spoken with most local hobbyists are gentlemen and roll with the flow. However, from time to time a low down scumsucker ‘dipshit’ pokes his head into SBC and either makes the local providers withdraw for their own safety and peace of mind or blindly runs into a sting and turns over everything he ever knew about our quaint little town.
That is what I meant by it seems to have become ‘dipshit city’. Too many certified ‘dipshits’ floating around making the providers streamline their activities. And I don’t blame them one iota. I wouldn’t risk my security for one of the ‘good guys’ around here. Much less scumbags like that.
So, ole Cowboyup appreciates the chit outta the reliable locals who dot their ‘i’s and cross their ‘t’s to stay active around here. I try to support each one as opportunity arises.
Just wish ‘dipshits’ and Leo would dissappear and leave consenting adults to entertain ourselves as we see fit.
Ladies, screen tight and don’t take no chances with your safety. We ain’t worth it.
Guys, respect the ladies. Go home when you’re supposed to, behave yourself when your alone with them. Don’t take advantage of them. They WILL talk about you when they need to. So don’t be stupid. If ya do, your a dipshit and ya messing things up for everybody.
Now, y’all behave and enjoy the offerings round here. Mind ya ‘p’s and ‘q’s. I’ll try to squelch my chastisements.
Sorry to offend those who misunderstood my comment. I was feeling a bit frustrated at the time. Don’t like the ladies being all skiddish and chit.
Ats jus me.
Going back to my corner now. I’ll be the guy with the hat way in the back. Scoping out the landscape.
Old 06-20-2019, 05:01 PM   #8
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

I am a dip shit.

On that note, look in the mirror if you want to complain about the scarcity of gals in SBC. Yeah, LE has hurt the hobby. But that ain't new.

Way back when I started hobbying I decided SBC was close enough to get to, and far enough away so rumors wouldn't fly. There were virtually no local gals. Everyone survived on touring gals. And there weren't many of them.

Then through the efforts of a certain few (Muffy being one) efforts were made to prime the touring pump. When I headed to Dallas, I would always push SBC with the gals. It helped for them to put a face (and an ugly one at that) with the handle.

When gals came over, they got booked. SBC got on the summer tour schedule; life was good.

Somewhere along the line the local GENTS got lazy. Just sitting back and not working the boards. Stopped booking the locals and touring gals.

When $ ain't there, the gals move on.

I don't hobby like I used to. I stick with mostly UTR gals and a SB. So I'm part of the problem. I don't recruit like I used to and I don't see as many of the eccie gals as I used to.

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:07 PM   #9
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is too funny NOT to comment. What Happened? Y'all Hobbyist are the only ones who can answer that. Too much complaint that you had no travelling ladies....when your locals were right here and could read it all; too many taking chances on non reputable ladies and getting caught and giving up handles and passwords to LE; too many taking offense and getting pissed when ladies who are known rats are defended and the reputable ones put their foot down about their safety.

So what happened? Exactly what you asked for. You made your own mess. Deal with it.
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 07:17 PM   #10
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

MMM, as always, keeps it real.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:06 PM   #11
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Can’t actually remember the last time I visited with a touring gal. However I have frequented the local gals on several occasions lately. Either at the ole Ponderosa, my favorite place to encounter a sweet lady making me a happy camper, or around the ole SBC.
My frustration mostly comes from my own schedule, time constraints really limit any extracurricular opportunities. I usually manage to make my way to the big city once a week or two. But since I have tasks to accomplish while I am there it is a challenge to arrange a meet in such narrow window of opportunity .
But, when the locals are forced to keep their heads down because of dipshits I grow quite frustrated.
Guess I’ll bide my time and enjoy the chit outta the intermittent encounters as they come.
I am most appreciative of the locals. And figure for our area we are pretty lucky to have such an assortment to choose from. Whether you are a ‘boob’ man, ‘ass’ man, ‘spinner’ kinda guy or enjoy em all 18-80, blind cripple or crazy, there is something for everyone in SBC.
If, and that is a major ‘IF’ you are NOT a dipshit and treat the ladies right.
I’ve enjoyed multiple times with all but one of our sweet ladies. And imma hot on her trail whenever I’m in town. One day soon that too will happen. As long as I don’t ‘dipshit’ it up. Lol.
Imma tryin to NOT dipshit it up ... again. (I know there HAVE been those times in my own experience. I suspect we all have been one at some time or another. )
So, this one Old has been says, thank you ladies for overlooking a ’dipshit slip’ now and again.
SBC may not be hobby central. But it ain’t bad either. Mind ya manners and just about any hankerin can be satisfied right here in our lil corner o’ the world.
Ats jus me.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:17 AM   #12
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Seems a foul wind is blowing through this thread.

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:23 AM   #13
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Get over yourself babe. It ain't always about you.
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:20 PM   #14
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

What happened to Shreveport... diversity, greed, money, law enforcement, the fight of human trafficking, substance abuse , bills, obligations, many of the ladies that visited - retired, buyers remorse and an evolution of a changing time. The game has not only changed here ,it has changed Nationwide. I saw a chick in Vegas a couple weeks back. we discussed the trends of legislation and it’s effects on the industry.
drinkindreamin is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:40 PM   #15
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

We are all getting one step closer & one day older.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women