Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Philadelphia, PA
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Philadelphia, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2019, 06:16 PM   #1
Witchhunter
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Bebe at new star is hottt!

I got out of my rocket ship and stepped into the AMP. Emo took me to the room for hour long stays. Yes!

I had my attendant raise my left leg over the step and then the right leg. I dismissed my attendant and began breathing with my portable oxygen machine and IV drip for life support.

I started to Get Comfortable and then BeBe knocks and enters. I welcomed her in of course hoping I could have another pretty woman see mr red-rocket.

She was wearing a sexy bikini, black with diamond stones on it. I made my donation to the cause and she left while I proceeded to get comfy.

She comes back in and I am standing in my birthday suit thrilled at the experience.

She gives me the blue listerine and washes my lost soul with some HJ and BBBJ. She cleaned me up and let me squeeze the impressive naturals. I was enjoying the big sexy cleavage before she got in her birthday suit too. Her milk guns are exciting and fun.

Shower ends and I dry off and lay on the table. She leaves to let me ease into a spa day. Soon she is back and takes off a sexy dress. I thought there would be TF but there was only tease of it with B2B. More BBBJ and then a quick cup of coffee in Mish.

We take a break... I lost consciousness in the excitement and strangeness of company with a stranger.

Then a massage with annoying back slap and then a bit of TF and hug. Less back slaps would be a five star massage, IMHO. She does have a nice cat paw feel with part of her massage. Like a cat is sitting on your back and kneading your shoulder blades. :O No claws of course.

Then more BBBJ, CFS in Mish, and she holds me in for a minute of XOXO, and I dress and leave with water.

Would repeat if I had a tree that grew dollar bills. Pretty girl. Very fun, willing to please, and go with the flow with me.
Witchhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women