Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2014, 03:49 PM   #16
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking @cpalmson

I've done it several times and would do it again with the right person. Consensual non-consent is what I mostly prefer in sexual encounters in my personal life, to be honest.

Great info on how to safely engage in ravishment (play rape) can be found HERE.

Have fun & tell us how it goes!
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:11 PM   #17
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm like that one other guy, my fantasy would be to have a dominant woman basically force me to do whatever she wants, including using a strapon on me.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:19 PM   #18
olderguy1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I spent some time with a friend/provider who had a strong fantasy for a rape. She begged me to rent her a hotel room for the weekend and then just show up whenever I wanted to "rape" her. I kept putting her off so she showed up one evening with pink leather fur lined ankle and wrist restraints, a lot of pink rope, blind fold, whips, a paddle, vibrators and some other toys. I put the restraints and blind fold on her, tied her to the bed spread eagle, tied the vibrator between her legs, and turned on the TV and started watching a movie. Every so often I would walk over to the bed and stick my cock in her mouth for a min or two and adjust the vibrator, open a beer and go back to the movie. I just could not get into it. I really did not enjoy myself until I took off the blind fold and a couple of the cuffs and engaged in some good old fasioned sweaty sex. She was not happy and I was a disappointment. She got off several times with the vibrator, but I really did not want to hit, spank or whip her so I guess I was a dud. We have both moved on to others.
olderguy1948 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:31 PM   #19
olderguy1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Oh, I forgot...When I untied her and finished with my activities, she took a rabbit vibrator to herself, and worked it so hard she broke it in half. I just was not up for inflicting the pain she wanted.
olderguy1948 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:52 PM   #20
SkylerScarlett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 271177
My ECCIE Reviews

As a submissive myself it is hard to find people who have those instincts. Either they have it or they don't.
SkylerScarlett is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 06:28 PM   #21
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not really into rape fantasy/fetish because of past history. However, rough sex is something entirely different. It doesn't have to include pain, or anything to do with pain. But a little bit of manhandling or getting pounded is entirely ok and fun.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:14 AM   #22
THE LEGEND
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Cool so sadd !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerScarlett View Post
As a submissive myself it is hard to find people who have those instincts. Either they have it or they don't.
MY WIFE IS VERY SUBMISSIVE AND I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE WANTED TO HER BUTT SHE WILL NEVER BE ANY GOOD AS A DOMINANT WOMAN SOOO I TRY TO SATISFY HER AND MYSELF .I AM IN THE HOBBY ONLY TO TRY AND FIND THE RIGHT DOMINANT WOMAN EVERY NOW AND THEN ....TOOO EACH THERE OWN ....
THE LEGEND is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women