Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2013, 07:34 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
I think that serves them properly!
Every wondered why "they" are called "rednecks"?

"...... in the Carolinas to refer to a farmer that works in the sun."

Please note the word .... "works"! As opposed to "jacking chaws"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:53 AM   #17
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fucking rednecks
No one cares whose dick you're sucking (bert jones), just stop whining because the rest of us don't want to join you. I hope you and your cock sucking racist boyfriend have a fabulously Merry Christmas and homoliciously gay new year. I hope you choke on that bag of dicks you constantly suck on.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

reading the title of this thread just makes me shake my head as to the idiocy of the liberals and what skewed ideas they have about conservatives. either that or liberals purposely lie (i.e. the war on women) to fool the unwary (well they do lie)

I think they see lying as nothing more but an aid in winning
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Bertie the racist strikes again. You do know that "redneck" is synonymous with "cracker" which is synonymous with the "N" word. So Bertie do you sling the N word around when you feel like it?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #20
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
They just passed a law which basically outlaws homosexuality with severe punishment. You guys despise homosexuality, maybe you should move there.
You don't quite see the irony of this post in view of your stupid tagline about diversity, do you?

So, I take it that when there are no more white majority countries and homosexuality is criminalized by all of the "non-white majority" countries, you will be happy?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #21
BJerk
BANNED

Back from vacation? Personally, I don't care about homosexuals one way or the other. It is clear that conservatives are a little more concerned about it, so I thought you might want to move there. My tagline is your kids destiny, cracker.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #22
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Bertie the racist strikes again. You do know that "redneck" is synonymous with "cracker"which is synonymous with the "N"word. So Bertie do you sling the N word around when you feel like it?
Yes, I do. Why don't you try it in East St. Louie and see how it works out for you, my friend.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #23
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
No one cares whose dick you're sucking (bert jones), just stop whining because the rest of us don't want to join you. I hope you and your cock sucking racist boyfriend have a fabulously Merry Christmas and homoliciously gay new year. I hope you choke on that bag of dicks you constantly suck on.
I've never seen a bag of dicks - or is that a term they use in one of your gay videos?
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:34 PM   #24
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Back from vacation? Personally, I don't care about homosexuals one way or the other.
Then you are a bigot, dumb fuck.

Quote:
It is clear that conservatives are a little more concerned about it, so I thought you might want to move there.
"Concerned" in what way? I'm a conservative and I am concerned to the extent that people don't get equal rights.

Quote:
My tagline is your kids destiny, cracker.
Your tag line is a multi-culti fantasy, MC Bert.

No one knows what the whole world will be like in 2050, but you can be sure that European countries will still be majority white in 36 years. Mass immigration is coming to a halt in most of them - the rest never had it. Take a look at Eastern Europe, especially Russia. Or Switzerland.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #25
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Then you are a bigot, dumb fuck.

"Concerned" in what way? I'm a conservative and I am concerned to the extent that people don't get equal rights.

Your tag line is a multi-culti fantasy, MC Bert.

No one knows what the whole world will be like in 2050, but you can be sure that European countries will still be majority white in 36 years. Mass immigration is coming to a halt in most of them - the rest never had it. Take a look at Eastern Europe, especially Russia. Or Switzerland.
You know, for a guy who has sex with so many beautiful women, and must therefore have a fair amount of money, you can't seem to face reality on the streets. I know you live in Dallas - go look around the schoolyards. That's the future, and between that and immigration, you whitey's don't stand a chance. In Europe, the Muslim birthrate far surpasses the pale skinned, pampered white bitches birthrate, so you people are history.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #26
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You know, for a guy who has sex with so many beautiful women, and must therefore have a fair amount of money, you can't seem to face reality on the streets. I know you live in Dallas - go look around the schoolyards. That's the future, and between that and immigration, you whitey's don't stand a chance. In Europe, the Muslim birthrate far surpasses the pale skinned, pampered white bitches birthrate, so you people are history.
I can only assume you are some white racist pretending to be a black racist in order to stir up shit.

That is the only way I can explain your stupidity.

First off, your comment wasn't directed to the US, it was directed to the world - no more majority white countries.

In Europe, Muslims still make up only a small percentage of the population - less than 5% in most cases, especially in places like Poland, Ukraine, etc. Even in France, they are only about 10% of the population. There is simply no way that they will reach 50% in a little more than one generation.

And you make the classic mistake of assuming that all non-white people in the US think alike. They don't and never have.

Think otherwise? Well, then, you should indeed take a look at Dallas - especially the schools. Right now there is a lot of tension between blacks, who hold the majority of school board seats, and Hispanics, who outnumber blacks significantly, but have very few seats on school boards.

So, quit trying to project what you think the future of the world or the US will be. It won't be as "urban" as you think.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #27
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
I can only assume you are some white racist pretending to be a black racist in order to stir up shit.

That is the only way I can explain your stupidity.

First off, your comment wasn't directed to the US, it was directed to the world - no more majority white countries.

In Europe, Muslims still make up only a small percentage of the population - less than 5% in most cases, especially in places like Poland, Ukraine, etc. Even in France, they are only about 10% of the population. There is simply no way that they will reach 50% in a little more than one generation.

And you make the classic mistake of assuming that all non-white people in the US think alike. They don't and never have.

Think otherwise? Well, then, you should indeed take a look at Dallas - especially the schools. Right now there is a lot of tension between blacks, who hold the majority of school board seats, and Hispanics, who outnumber blacks significantly, but have very few seats on school boards.

So, quit trying to project what you think the future of the world or the US will be. It won't be as "urban"as you think.
You are very amusing. By the way, it will be two generations in Europe. Being a Christian, I'm not too happy about the Muslims taking over in Europe but at least they aren't white. Look at it this way: If the Muslims average 4 kids per family, and the white European women average one, how long will it take for the Muslims to become the majority? If there are 5 million Muslims, in twenty years that will be 20 million Muslims, while the 95 million white population shrinks. Twenty years after that, 100 million Muslims, and you crackers are going down. Plus, non-whites are immigrating here and in Europe at a 9 to 1 rate versus whites. Even a dumb ass shanty Irish like yourself can do simple math.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:11 PM   #28
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are very amusing. By the way, it will be two generations in Europe. Being a Christian, I'm not too happy about the Muslims taking over in Europe but at least they aren't white. Look at it this way: If the Muslims average 4 kids per family, and the white European women average one, how long will it take for the Muslims to become the majority? If there are 5 million Muslims, in twenty years that will be 20 million Muslims, while the 95 million white population shrinks. Twenty years after that, 100 million Muslims, and you crackers are going down. Plus, non-whites are immigrating here and in Europe at a 9 to 1 rate versus whites. Even a dumb ass shanty Irish like yourself can do simple math.
Are you a complete fucking idiot or do you just play one on TV?

Apparently you can't do simple math at all. I guess diversity training didn't help you, huh?

If every two Muslims average 4 kids, then the population will double about every 25-30 years.

That means if you have 5 million Muslims NOW, you will have 10 million Muslims in about 30 years. You will have 20 million in 60 years. How the fuck did you get to 100 million in 40 years?

And whites are having about 1.9 to 2.0 children per couple, not one. Are you just making numbers up?

And the ratio of whites to non-whites in the immigration pool doesn't make much difference if the number of immigrants per year is kept small.
Old 12-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I like the part where BertJerk says he's a Christian. THAT'S Funny!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #30
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Are you a complete fucking idiot or do you just play one on TV?

Apparently you can't do simple math at all. I guess diversity training didn't help you, huh?

If every two Muslims average 4 kids, then the population will double about every 25-30 years.

That means if you have 5 million Muslims NOW, you will have 10 million Muslims in about 30 years. You will have 20 million in 60 years. How the fuck did you get to 100 million in 40 years?

And whites are having about 1.9 to 2.0 children per couple, not one. Are you just making numbers up?

And the ratio of whites to non-whites in the immigration pool doesn't make much difference if the number of immigrants per year is kept small.
It would triple in 20-25, correction, so 15 million Muslims then 45 million Muslims in about 50-60 years while the white population shrinks - adios, gringos!!
BJerk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women