Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2021, 10:09 PM   #31
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Can you explain to me with a straight face how S. Palin was more qualified to be vice president than K. Harris. LL, Johnny Reb, Bambino and Dilbert can't. I'll give you a chance. LOL
Sarah Palin was governor of a state, like Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. This is about the best preparation you can have in our country to become president some day. And the biggest prospective responsibility of the Vice President is to one day have to step into that role.

Harris wants to put providers and eccie out of business and hobbyists in jail, for trafficking and the like. How about her attack on Joe Biden during the debates when she painted herself as a poor, deprived little girl who had to stand on the side of the road everyday for hours waiting for a bus to take her to school. She's a two-faced hypocrite -- Biden at the time was pushing policies that would have made it where she didn't have to be bussed.

I don't like her.

I feel like I'm picking on you today. Maybe it's because I'm jealous you won the electoral college game and are still in the running on the COVID death guess game. Anyway your post on herd immunity was spot on.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 10:49 PM   #32
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can you explain to me with a straight face how S. Palin was more qualified to be vice president than K. Harris. LL, Johnny Reb, Bambino and Dilbert can't. I'll give you a chance. LOL
Yeah, Palin understands the rule of Law and abides by it and believes in every word of the Constitution. Harris side steps that and pretends she gives a flying fuck. If Harris was so qualified she would have been nominated president.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 10:59 PM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You're missing the point. LL is trying to say Harris wasn't qualified to be a Vice President. Besides being Attorney General of Calif, she was also a two term Senator in California. If a republican had a resume like that he/she would be perfectly acceptable.
Screw her "resume". List any meaningful accomplishments as Cali AG or Senator. I'll wait.

Even worse, she's now being insubordinate to her boss. He wanted her to accomplish something - secure the border - and she said gfy. Not a good sign.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:12 PM   #34
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Sarah Palin was governor of a state, like Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. This is about the best preparation you can have in our country to become president some day.

I feel like I'm picking on you today. Maybe it's because I'm jealous you won the electoral college game and are still in the running on the COVID death guess game. Anyway your post on herd immunity was spot on.
Being a two time Senator is just as good a preparation as being a governor of a state with 700,000 people. There are more eskimoes in Alaska than there are people. LOL. I beg to differ with you on the air head Palin resume. Working to get a bill passed is just as good an experience as signing it into law once it is passed.

If being a former governor is the best prep for being president, why did Trump beat out former Gov. Jeb Bush in the republican primaries?

Former Gov Chris Dodd was one of the guys vetting vice presidential candidates for Biden. He asked Harris about her attack on Biden regarding busing in the debates. You know what her answer was "That's politics".

As for the post on herd immunity, you should give it a plus one.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 11:48 PM   #35
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Being a two time Senator is just as good a preparation as being a governor of a state with 700,000 people. There are more eskimoes in Alaska than there are people. LOL. I beg to differ with you on the air head Palin resume. Working to get a bill passed is just as good an experience as signing it into law once it is passed.

If being a former governor is the best prep for being president, why did Trump beat out former Gov. Jeb Bush in the republican primaries?

Former Gov Chris Dodd was one of the guys vetting vice presidential candidates for Biden. He asked Harris about her attack on Biden regarding busing in the debates. You know what her answer was "That's politics".

Because Trump exposed Jeb's weaknesses and there were many.
Old 04-05-2021, 01:09 AM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Working to get a bill passed is just as good an experience as signing it into law once it is passed.
Neither one is worth a tinker's damn. There are far too many laws on the books already... and you want more? Are you nuts?

I'd rather pay those no-talent dingbats in DC to do nothing rather than pass laws to crush the creation of real wealth. Too many people go into politics because they can't cut it in the private sector.

The government that governs best is the one that governs least!

Still can't think of a single accomplishment for Kumalot Harris, can you? No surprise there.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 05:25 AM   #37
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Neither one is worth a tinker's damn. There are far too many laws on the books already... and you want more? Are you nuts?

I'd rather pay those no-talent dingbats in DC to do nothing rather than pass laws to crush the creation of real wealth. Too many people go into politics because they can't cut it in the private sector.

Still can't think of a single accomplishment for Kumalot Harris, can you? No surprise there.
that's why the texas legislature only meets every other year - odd numbered years

and a session can only last 140 days

the fewer laws the better

they say politics is the hollywood for ugly people - its all about getting personally wealthy, lying and grandstanding

once you join a team, you cant do whats right for your reason for being in politics is at risk
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 06:17 AM   #38
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
It's illegal to give someone a drink of water or some food while standing in line for 2 plus hours to vote?
Except it’s not.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 06:20 AM   #39
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah, Palin understands the rule of Law and abides by it and believes in every word of the Constitution. Harris side steps that and pretends she gives a flying fuck. If Harris was so qualified she would have been nominated president.
She was so unpopular she had to drop out before a single primary was held. Cumallah is a diversity hire, nothing more.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 07:50 AM   #40
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Thinking is hard for some people
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 10:29 AM   #41
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
She was so unpopular she had to drop out before a single primary was held. Cumallah is a diversity hire, nothing more.
She makes a total ass of herself that's why her overall ratings were single digits. She was selected as VP simply because she's puppet material just like Joe Biden is. A matching set of idiots is running our Government.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:01 AM   #42
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
She makes a total ass of herself that's why her overall ratings were single digits. She was selected as VP simply because she's puppet material just like Joe Biden is. A matching set of idiots is running our Government.
Tulsi sunk her hard. Kamala's big selling point was that she was "black and underprivileged", but Tulsi pointed out that she's sent more black men and women to jail than any other AG in US history.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 12:17 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

She put a lot of AA’s in jail for something she said she did. Is that an accomplishment?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 12:45 PM   #44
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
There are far too many laws on the books already...

I'd rather pay those no-talent dingbats in DC to do nothing rather than pass laws to crush the creation of real wealth.
No shit Sherlock. My sentiments exactly. Last week I was looking at investing in a deal with a couple of other people that might net me about $50,000 a year before tax with minimal investment. But the tax reporting, and an effective tax rate of over 100% on the income, mean I can't do it. Why? Because our fearless politicians (fearless when it comes to fucking up other peoples businesses and lives) have passed laws that made the tax code and rules and regulations illogical and unbelievably complicated.

Quote:
Which is why places like Switzerland, Singapore, Ireland and Hong Kong are so prosperous, and why the USA has been more prosperous than Western Europe or Japan. Looks like we're in danger of flushing that all down the toilet.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:51 PM   #45
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I think I already liked it. Anyway I just +1'ed it too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women