Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2018, 02:09 AM   #1
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109
Default ...And the Beat Down Just Continues

It has been over a week and a half since the party of ignorant fucks got put in their place and lost the House in a landslide, and yet the Democrat victories continue to pour in. Just a couple days ago an Elizabeth Warren protege by the name of Katie Porter defeated a Republican incumbent in a district which was once home to Ronald Reagan & Richard Nixon and was once referred to as a "GOP Fortress"

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-porter-995504

A sexy ass blonde by the name of Kyrsten Sinema defeated some lady republican for the Senate seat in Arizona which is another solid red state.

https://www.kgun9.com/news/political...us-senate-seat

And in Kentucky a Democrat won a another house seat by just ONE single vote, that's right ONE!! So those of you delusional, moronic Democrats who love to say that their vote doesn't matter, this election had better snap your out of wack ass mind out of your hard headed ways and take your lazy ass to the polls come Nov. 2020. This will be our election to lose.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kentuck...s-just-1-vote/

But tell me again how this election was NOT a Blue Wave...
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 09:48 AM   #2
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

It's a blue splash but not a wave.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 06:14 PM   #3
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I don't think Florida, the 3rd most populous state in the country agrees with the "Blue Wave" theory.
With Scott's victory it gives the R's 52 seats in a 100 member Senate. Also, for the first time since 1875 both Senate seats from Florida are Republican.
That's a wowzer.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:32 PM   #4
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

If someone says that this election wasn't a blue wave and Trump came out ok. Ask them if they thought the 2010 midterms were a wave. If they say it was and then say it was a referendum on Obama, you're looking at hypocrite who's probably a moron. Republicans love to talk about 2010 and how it was a wave. How it was a blow to Obama. In 2010, Obama lost a lot of seats in the House but kept the Senate. Kinda how that just happened. Then look at the numbers and the actual seats. Democrats took out Republican governors, they took out Republican state representatives. The House was won by taking out Republicans in their districts. In 2010's wave, the Republicans got 45 million votes, this year the Democrats got 60 million votes. Republicans picked up 2 seats in one of the most favorable Senate maps in a long time. Yet, the didn't win the seats in WV and Montana. And they lost a seat in Nevada and Arizona. In Florida they passed a proposition that will force Republicans in that state to pull some Georgia like voter suppression now. A lot of most black and Hispanic people just got their voting rights back. And with how close this past elections were, that could make a big difference. Same with automatic voter registration in Michigan. That will mean a lot of new voters being added too. And we can't forget that Scott Walker - King of Voter Suppression - lost. And now Wisconsin's maps will be drawn without a Republican tilt to it. So yes, I wish the wave could have been bigger. The turnout in Miami-Dade was lower than in 2016 and that mattered. But if you look at how many seats were won, the amount of voters who voted Democratic and all the other things that went against the Republicans. It was a nice wave. And anyone who doubts it, is living in a bubble. Or they just hate facts.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 03:13 AM   #5
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
It's a blue splash but not a wave.
Lol, oh there was a splash alright! The water from the blue wave splashed them right in their faces. The Dems haven't even officially took control of the house yet and they are already starting to act a fool.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:22 AM   #6
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

And now the sole purpose is to try and get President Trump out of office. Let's spend more tax paying money for BS instead of working on real matters for the American people.

I'm neither Republican nor Democrat, I vote for who I think is the best person for the job at the time.

Fyi, the economy doesn't look so bad now for once and were not just giving stuff away.

Just my 2 cents
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 12:21 PM   #7
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
And now the sole purpose is to try and get President Trump out of office. Let's spend more tax paying money for BS instead of working on real matters for the American people.

I'm neither Republican nor Democrat, I vote for who I think is the best person for the job at the time.

Fyi, the economy doesn't look so bad now for once and were not just giving stuff away.

Just my 2 cents
The sole purpose of the previous House was to dirty up Hilary Clinton. Members have said as much. And their blatant hypocrisy shows it. I haven’t seen any of those people up in arms about the news Ivanka has been using a private email to do government business or that Kushner had been doing the same. They wasted plenty of taxpayer dollars before, why stop now? I’n fine with my taxes being used to get some answers finally about an administration that’s been doing some highly questionable things. If you don’t like yours being used, oh well. You should have complained years ago when it was going on then.

The economy doesn’t look so bad for once?? Like do y’all just live in a bubble of stupidity. The economy has been goood and getting better for years. And job growth was good also. You just didn’t get a person talking about it all the time like Trump does now. So you just listened to Fox News I guess and assumed that Obama was destroying our country. Sorry, they lied to you. He did a hell of a job coming into office during a recession. Trump was giving a thriving economy and is destroying gains with stupid trade wars. Something that ties back to what you mentioned. I don’t like that I’m having to pay to bail out farmers because Trump screwed then and now he needs to protect them since he needs their vote. But I suck it up and deal. You should do the same.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 03:23 PM   #8
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post

... So you just listened to Fox News I guess and assumed that Obama was destroying our country. Sorry, they lied to you. He did a hell of a job coming into office during a recession. ...
Ain't that funny how people forgot the fucking mess Obama walked into on his first day in office? I don't hate "W" but he sure as hell figured out a way to leave us in a deficit situation after a war. I hated having to bail out the 2 of the Big 3 car companies but I admit Obama did the right thing. Let's not talk of the banking mess.

And with Bengazi and Hillary, NOBODY remember Innocence of Muslims film that enraged the whole of the Middle East. She didn't cause that. I was listening to the whole uproar caused by that movie BEFORE it effects spread to Libya. The ambassador death was a sad result of it. He was loved by everybody.

Just amazes me what people forget.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 02:44 PM   #9
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Trumpy boy hasn't accomplished anything of merit other that make sure his family has job in his admin.. Now he's afraid of going to see our troops because of his insult on one of the best, there's nothing to say good about this miscreant!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 06:07 PM   #10
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Trumpy boy hasn't accomplished anything of merit other that make sure his family has job in his admin.. Now he's afraid of going to see our troops because of his insult on one of the best, there's nothing to say good about this miscreant!!
Old 11-21-2018, 06:53 PM   #11
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
I've been waiting for the DNA results of that box North Korea sent back claiming MIA remains. Praying it isn't the leftovers of a dog takeout dish.
With all his family at 1600 Penn Ave, I always called it a Suharto Administration. Nepotism to the hilt.

Gonna have to call him Dugout Donald.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:46 AM   #12
Dirtyoldergentleman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

39 seats changed from red to Blue
That’s a Blue wave !!
Trump is a lame duck - won’t get shit passed and stock market going to crash!!
I sold at 27,000 and won’t ever hit that again - 2018 is in the red now
Fuck Trump
Dirtyoldergentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:15 AM   #13
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I gave up on the government along time ago, screw titles..

They keep the rich richer, and the poor poorer..

You wont hear me complaining either..

I do like seeing both sides going back in forth, but thats what it was intended to do..(divide and conquer)

What has a dem done for me, not a damn thang.

What has a Rep done for me, not a damn thang..

We're still getting poisoned by chemtrails and can't forget about the Monsanto... Stay distracted folks

Thanks dems,and rep for killing us all slowly..

Flint Michigan still has contaminated water, ijs..2014 to present.
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:01 PM   #14
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

-
Old 11-23-2018, 01:08 AM   #15
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
I gave up on the government along time ago, screw titles..

They keep the rich richer, and the poor poorer..

You wont hear me complaining either..

I do like seeing both sides going back in forth, but thats what it was intended to do..(divide and conquer)

What has a dem done for me, not a damn thang.

What has a Rep done for me, not a damn thang..

We're still getting poisoned by chemtrails and can't forget about the Monsanto... Stay distracted folks

Thanks dems,and rep for killing us all slowly..

Flint Michigan still has contaminated water, ijs..2014 to present.
Well, if I may ask do you at least go and vote? Because there are more than just two options on the ballot every election. So if you don't vote your post & words are worthless. I admit I am not a fan of the "Two Party" system myself because you are right in that it does lead to corruption on both sides, which is why I vote for a Green Party candidate every chance I get, with the exception of the Prez, Gov, Senate, and Congressman races. Those races are too important to waste in a state like this which I would love see turn blue.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women