Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47453
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2021, 07:52 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default For those who need proof of the BIg Lie...

Wait a second?

Didn’t Arizona just call it for Biden AGAIN?

Better load up on tin foil and paper towels friends! Nothing can stop his coming! All over himself.

Thank you Herr Trump! TEXAS will finally be rid of the demagoguing dipshits under the pink dome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHS!

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...-fraud-1633255

Donald Trump Suggests He Might Be Reinstated Due to 'Tremendous' Voter Fraud

By Aila Slisco On 9/27/21 at 10:01 PM EDT

In remarks to conservative media network Real America's Voice, Trump seemingly indicated that baseless conspiracy theories that claim he will quickly regain the presidency if it were a possibility. Host Gina Loudon, who has also served as co-chair of the group Women for Trump, asked the former president when the country would "get President Trump back" at his rally in Perry, Georgia on Saturday.

"Well we're going to see," Trump replied. "There's been tremendous voter fraud. And it's being revealed on a daily basis and we'll see what happens."

Newsweek reached out to the office of Trump for comment.

No credible evidence of substantial voter fraud has been uncovered in the more than 10 months since Trump lost the 2020 presidential election to President Joe Biden, while the election results have long since been certified and finalized. Trump has continued to fight the outcome despite there being no legal pathway for him to be declared the winner or return to office without winning another election.

Trump said he was "looking back" to "find out what happened" during his Saturday interview, while also stressing that some states were "making their rules and regulations" for upcoming elections. The former president said that Republican-backed efforts to change voting laws on issues like ballot signature verification and voter identification would have an impact on future elections.

"I think you're going to be incredibly impressed by what's happening and I think maybe by the next election," said Trump, who has repeatedly hinted that he will be a 2024 candidate without making a firm commitment to run.

Despite Trump's claims that he "won" in 2020, his lawyers failed to convince multiple judges he appointed amid dozens of failed legal challenges in the aftermath of the election. The ex-president has continued to claim that evidence shows massive fraud was a factor in his loss, although no such evidence has been presented and further investigation have only confirmed Biden's victory.

The results of a controversial audit in Arizona's Maricopa County, conducted at the behest of the Republican-controlled state Senate, on Friday found that Trump lost the county to Biden by a slightly larger margin than in the official results. Regardless, fact-free assertions that the exercise provided evidence of fraud and calls for the election to be "decertified" persisted. Trump himself presented a wildly inaccurate summary of the results during his Georgia rally.

"We won at the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you wouldn't believe," Trump told the crowd on Saturday. "They had headlines that Biden wins in Arizona, when they know it's not true. He didn't win in Arizona. He lost in Arizona based on the forensic audit."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 12:23 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 01:41 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Can't wait for the Texas audit to show that Biden won Texas!

NCSWIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Old 09-28-2021, 02:00 PM   #4
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Once again, an investigation into the claim that the 2020 presidential election was “stolen” has revealed nothing that changes the outcome. Once again, this has made no difference whatsoever to those who demanded that such an investigation be conducted and will now predictably demand some other one. After five months, and millions of privately raised dollars, the Arizona “audit” has arrived. And it shows that . . . Joe Biden received 360 more of the 2.1 million ballots that were cast in heavily populated Maricopa County than had previously been thought. Acknowledging this fact, the auditors concluded that “there were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official canvass results for the County . . . and there is no reliable evidence that the paper ballots were altered to any material degree.”

Supporters of Then-President Donald Trump gather at a "Stop the Steal" protest in front of the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center in Phoenix, Ariz., November 8, 2020.© Jim Urquhart/Reuters Supporters of Then-President Donald Trump gather at a "Stop the Steal" protest in front of the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center in Phoenix, Ariz., November 8, 2020.
And Donald Trump claims vindication.

America’s election truthers move from debunked claim to debunked claim with no loss of enthusiasm. Upon its announcement back in April, we were promised that the Arizona “audit” would blow the lid off the election scandal at last. Now that it has found nothing of consequence — despite its having been both funded and conducted by people who desperately hoped to find fraud — it has been relegated to a mere “good start.” Downplaying its findings, Representative Paul Gosar complained that the auditors “weren’t given the tools.” But how could they be? How could anyone? From the very beginning, the insistence that the 2020 election was “stolen” has been based not upon a series of falsifiable contentions, but upon the self-sustaining premise that Donald Trump must have won because Donald Trump cannot possibly have lost.

Apologists for the audit point excitedly to its claim that 23,444 mail ballots were cast by voters who moved prior to the date of the election — “phantom voters,” Donald Trump called them. But this is weak. As the report itself notes, not only was the methodology used to arrive at this number sufficiently flawed as to yield “some error,” but there are a myriad of “potential ways” in which the ballots could have been cast that “would not violate the law” at all. And a third of those voters were Republicans.

In another section, the auditors contend that 10,342 Arizonans may have voted twice. Here, too, their methodology is off. That number was arrived at by comparing the names and birth years of around 2.1 million voters in Maricopa County to the names and birth years of all voters in other Arizona counties — a patently imprecise way of going about such a comparison that, in a state of 7.2 million people, was bound to yield false positives.

In the wake of this latest forlorn episode, it seems clearer than ever that the GOP has a choice to make. It can look to the future, outline an attractive political vision, and get ready to capitalize on the unfurling disaster that is the Biden presidency. Or it can spend its time assuaging Donald Trump’s ego, stupidly relitigating the past, and suicidally damaging the trust that its own voters have in the electoral system. Only one of these courses will lead to another Republican president. And it’s not the one that involves tin foil.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 02:05 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

They seem to be running out of fingers and toes!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAing!
Old 09-28-2021, 02:06 PM   #6
VitaMan
Valued Poster

When will Trump supporters realize Trump is deep inside the Trump Twilight Zone ?

TTZ
Old 09-28-2021, 03:36 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Hee Hee! Surely hard to imagine what the country here would be like
if Trump was still on.

No worrys though, lads. Trump will surely fix things when he's voted back on.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 04:13 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I doubt I would agree with the OP on much of anything, but I do believe that Trump should just let it go and concentrate on how much the senile stupid old bastard in the WhiteHouse is totally fucking things up.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 04:21 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I doubt I would agree with the OP on much of anything, but I do believe that Trump should just let it go and concentrate on how much the senile stupid old bastard in the WhiteHouse is totally fucking things up.
If you don’t fix fraudulent elections there won’t be anything left to fix.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 06:07 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Find one first. Then fix it.
Old 09-28-2021, 06:12 PM   #11
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Not cleaning up someone else's messes fast enough is not the same thing as fucking things up. Trump would get his ass beat again in 2024. Probably worse than the first three times.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 07:53 PM   #12
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I thought Trump was supposed to be back in office by August. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait a little longer for something that will never ever ever ever fucking happen ever ever ever again. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 07:56 PM   #13
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Trump is afraid to run in 2024 and getting beat twice. The first time he has become a nut case because he can't accept the fact that he lost, and has the rest of the world laughing at him. Imagine a former President of another country babbling on this long about what he considers a fraudulent election process.

Wow, Lucas is back in the saddle !
Old 09-28-2021, 08:08 PM   #14
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I did my 90 day time but you know what they say - you really only do two days; the 1st day and the last day. I just count time like the convicts do.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 09:10 PM   #15
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I should've thought of this thread.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women