Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2012, 06:08 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
even you COG, you fence sitting Henny Penny!
Excellent characterization!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #17
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The good thing about the tea party is that it was a decentralized grass roots movement of the people. Unfortunately that is also the bad thing since the lack of central leadership and a group to keep the message consistent allowed others to state falsely what the tea party stood for. It also allowed some people to claim leadership and use the tea party banner to support their agenda. I hope that somehow the tea party can be reestablished with its original theme of small government and fiscal responsibility.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
The good thing about the tea party is that it was a decentralized grass roots movement of the people. Unfortunately that is also the bad thing since the lack of central leadership and a group to keep the message consistent allowed others to state falsely what the tea party stood for. It also allowed some people to claim leadership and use the tea party banner to support their agenda. I hope that somehow the tea party can be reestablished with its original theme of small government and fiscal responsibility.
Laz,
The Tea Party is like a bunch of ugly fat women bitching about say a Miss America pageant not representing America's core values. They then organize a Miss America Pageant for Fat Ugly Women!

Kinda like folks that bitch about Muslim terrorist and then turn around and OK preemptive war and nation building!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Your Tea Party started out with good intentions but then they were the one's wanting to tell others how to run their lives.
Heh. Mine? You know better than that.
Politicians, in general, like to tell other how to run their lives. The Teapukes have no corner on that market. The fact that some people have a problem with that shouldn't be any surprise.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If I didn't know better, I'd think CC has been drinking out of COG's toothbrush glass...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

You disagree with what I have said specifically?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Heh. Mine? You know better than that.
Politicians, in general, like to tell other how to run their lives. The Teapukes have no corner on that market. The fact that some people have a problem with that shouldn't be any surprise.
I should have said, 'The Tea Party'

My point is they are political and think they aren't. They think they are some apolitical freedom fighters that knows what is best for all others. They do nothing for me, what with their God like worship of State Rights. Like States are not part of the political process. The ACLU does more for freedom than any Tea Party member ever will. IMHO of course.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
The Tea Pukes are like a God in their mind. Everything bad that happens they blame the government(Devil) , everything good that happens they try and take credit for. The ACLU is the one's fighting aganist government intrusion into our lives, not the Tea Pukes.

http://www.aclu.org/criminal-law-reform/marijuana-law-reform

Cases
Casias v. Walmart (2011 case): The ACLU is suing Wal-Mart on behalf of a cancer patient who was fired for using medical marijuana in compliance with state law.

The reality is that the ACLU would stand up for your basic rights before the God damn Tea Party would. They are just another special interest group. Ron Paul is half ass right, the problem with him and the Tea Nuts is that they worship at the alter of State Rights....like State Governments are not spme huge form of government. Rick Perry in the State of Texas has Crony Slush Fund...boy that inspires me to give the state of Texas control over my life. I could go on and on
There are parallels between the way the ACLU and the Tea Party have changed. I used to be a card carrying member of the ACLU. Honestly. The ACLU used to be nonpartisan. Now, with respect to many issues, it has become a surrogate of the Democrat party. Their work on "voter suppression" (i.e. enabling voter fraud) is a good example.

Similarly, the Tea Party started out as an organization in favor of smaller government, lower taxes, and fiscal responsiblity, as the OP said more libertarian than Republican. As you say it's been subborned by social conservatives.

I'm no fan of Rick Perry but you're dead wrong about states rights. The closer you can move government to the people the better it functions. As much as possible should be handled at the local and state levels, which are much more efficient than federal government. We get value from state and local government. We get fucked by the federal government.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

I'm no fan of Rick Perry but you're dead wrong about states rights. The closer you can move government to the people the better it functions. As much as possible should be handled at the local and state levels, which are much more efficient than federal government. We get value from state and local government. We get fucked by the federal government.
You seem to think that Arsenic bought locally is better for you than Arsenic bought in Washington DC.

State Rights may be good for you but they are not for me. So how the fuc can I be dead wrong? I no more want the State Government telling me what to do than I want the Federal government doing so. Do you think the school district in my area cares anything about me? They care about my tax dollars , just like the Feds do.

Politicans are exactly the same, be it State or Federal. The more power you put in the hand of the individual the more freedom one has. You are falling for that BS State Rights crap. It should be Individual rights that one fights for, not State Rights.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Actually, Im commenting on the general, "moderator's" neutrality that you're exerting in this forum CC. I really find it inappropriate that you come in here and spout your Tea Party bullshit and then hang The Rules over our heads.

.I don't really give a fuck what you do. We didn't see shit out f you until you became a mod in this forum. Now you're the cock of the walk.

I urge you to make a choice, bro.

I find your leanings to be slightly to the left of Atilla the Hun.

If its OKAY then you get no pass in these debates. OKAY?

SPECIFICALLY, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY POLITICIANS YOU'VE KNOWN THAT QUALIFIES YOU TO MAKE A COMMENT LIKE YOU DID WITHOUT INPUGNITY.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #26
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Politicans are exactly the same, be it State or Federal. The more power you put in the hand of the individual the more freedom one has. You are falling for that BS State Rights crap. It should be Individual rights that one fights for, not State Rights.
Good point. I think I agree.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #27
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Actually, Im commenting on the general, "moderator's" neutrality that you're exerting in this forum CC. I really find it inappropriate that you come in here and spout your Tea Party bullshit and then hang The Rules over our heads.

.I don't really give a fuck what you do. We didn't see shit out f you until you became a mod in this forum. Now you're the cock of the walk.

I urge you to make a choice, bro.

I find your leanings to be slightly to the left of Atilla the Hun.

If its OKAY then you get no pass in these debates. OKAY?

SPECIFICALLY, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY POLITICIANS YOU'VE KNOWN THAT QUALIFIES YOU TO MAKE A COMMENT LIKE YOU DID WITHOUT INPUGNITY.
Inpugnity? What the hell is that? This post is hilarious. Did you read what CC wrote? That Tea Party politicians, like politicians in general, like to tell other people how to run their lives? Do you even disagree with what he wrote?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:17 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Assup is a blowhard. Don't expect him to back up anything he says.

And how am I a fence sitter? Which fence am I sitting on? Is it because I refuse to choose between the Democrats and Republicans? I'm firmly against both.

No fences here, dudes. You're delusional again, because you have trouble coming up with rational responses to my posts.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #29
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Assup is a blowhard. Don't expect him to back up anything he says.
If his IQ is indicative of the intelligence of the majority of Obama voters that would explain a lot.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:12 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

And how am I a fence sitter? Which fence am I sitting on? Is it because I refuse to choose between the Democrats and Republicans? I'm firmly against both.

As am I.......but they are our only two choices. In fact I have directed you to the science of that argument. The Believing Brain. Great book , based on science, yet you choose to believe your beliefs over scientific research. I too once thought there was a third way , until I read the science.

You are like these fools that make fun of the Mayan 'religion'...yet do not question their own hokey pokey religion/belief system.

Quote:

No fences here, dudes. You're delusional again, because you have trouble coming up with rational responses to my posts.
You are the one delusional. You discount rational scientific responses as delusional. Read , "The Believing Brain" and then we will talk. Until lets just make fun of each other. You are the Nurse Ratchet to my McMurphy. I enjoy pointing out your BS, you are a fence sitter, admit it and move on.

Nurse Ratched: The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women