Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2013, 06:14 AM   #16
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk101 View Post
You can add the BH101 stamp of approval to that!
Damn, what else do I need!?! Thank you, BH, I am honored. You fellas are awesome!
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #17
Juicebox91
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206618
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't miss these tits lol...
Juicebox91 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #18
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicebox91 View Post
They're adequate, I suppose, but if you read the reviews of the ladies on Mr. Mac's list, you'll see you've got quite a task ahead of you to be the quality provider that those ladies are.

I look forward to reading some reviews that suggest you'll be of that caliber, but the odds are you won't be. No slam on you; the ladies on Mr. Mac's list are arguably the best of the best. Just like very few men have what it takes to be a Navy SEAL, very few ladies have what it takes to make the "DON'T MISS TITS" list.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #19
Blackhawk101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicebox91 View Post
Well I don't know if she will makes Tit's list but those breast are perfect and fit her frame just right. This is a true spinner built for pounding. She is young in the business and has a few tricks to learn to be a Great provider. It's up to her how she wants to go from here. Her ass could not have a better shape! It is fantastic! IMHO!

BTW-I have reviewed her. Check it out!
Blackhawk101 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #20
mrdiscretion
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

How can you leave Juliette off the list. Also, though she isn't in Nashville anymore.... Karma had a great set as well.
mrdiscretion is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:03 AM   #21
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk101 View Post
Well I don't know if she will makes Tit's list but those breast are perfect and fit her frame just right. This is a true spinner built for pounding. She is young in the business and has a few tricks to learn to be a Great provider. It's up to her how she wants to go from here. Her ass could not have a better shape! It is fantastic! IMHO!

BTW-I have reviewed her. Check it out!
You did, and I did.

Had I the choice between her and AJ, I'd stick with AJ. Based on your review, she has a LONG way to go to get within sight of AJ with an astronomical telescope. (But as I said, very few men have what it takes to be a Navy SEAL, and very few women are going to be even half the provider AJ is.)

Though she is young, and hopefully will grow into the role. I don't see it happening for a while, if ever, though. Still, for the guys with chocolate cravings, it's good to have another choice in the mix.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 09-23-2013, 06:12 AM   #22
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdiscretion View Post
How can you leave Juliette off the list. Also, though she isn't in Nashville anymore.... Karma had a great set as well.
Our ebony newbie seems to have derailed the discussion a bit... the DON'T MISS TITS list and the BOOBY AWARD aren't about ladies who have nice chesticles, it's about ladies who DO IT GOOD. There are lots of ladies with nice chests who do IT so bad that self-abuse is preferable to spending time with them. Not every nice possessor of a nice pair of bazongas is going to make it on the list. Nor should she.

That being said, everything I've heard about Juliette suggests that she does indeed DO IT GOOD, and she might well be deserving of inclusion on the list. If I'm a very good boy, maybe I'll be able to come out of retirement to find out before I die.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 09-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #23
LeLana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18356
My ECCIE Reviews

Im very proud of my girls and i'd like to think I qualify for this category!13-L-08D466F3-1180656-1280-100.jpg

20120715193320409.bmp
LeLana is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #24
Balls25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeLana View Post
Im very proud of my girls and i'd like to think I qualify for this category!Attachment 251115

Attachment 251116
I've been in close contact with Lelana's huge natural twin girls many times. I would emphatically nominate her for this category.
Balls25 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #25
mrdiscretion
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

My apologies for the misunderstanding. So let me amend my previous comment. Juliette deserves to be on the "Tits list." Because she does "do it good",and also has a great set as well. Also the same can be said for Karma, even though she has moved out West.
mrdiscretion is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #26
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

this is DONT MISS TITS LIST and i am TITS ok. i seen KARMA along time ago and we done IT and theres alotta hookers i seen BUT if there gonna do IT good they gotta pass TITS FUCK CAMP. and theres hookers i aint never seen and aint gona. MILF is ok BUT GMILF or GGMILF aint. dont need my boner in no grammaw or grate grammaw cob web pussy. the BOOBEY AWARDS is for NEW hooker talant that is new for the team. you can make your own list but if they dont give me a boner then no way there gonna be in the run for my list.

now bring me all them black boobeys and ima suck them good. TITS is me and you gotta be my fav to make the DONT MISS TITS LIST see.
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:54 AM   #27
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
this is DONT MISS TITS LIST and i am TITS ok. i seen KARMA along time ago and we done IT and theres alotta hookers i seen BUT if there gonna do IT good they gotta pass TITS FUCK CAMP. and theres hookers i aint never seen and aint gona. MILF is ok BUT GMILF or GGMILF aint. dont need my boner in no grammaw or grate grammaw cob web pussy. the BOOBEY AWARDS is for NEW hooker talant that is new for the team. you can make your own list but if they dont give me a boner then no way there gonna be in the run for my list.

now bring me all them black boobeys and ima suck them good. TITS is me and you gotta be my fav to make the DONT MISS TITS LIST see.
THE MAN HAS SPOKEN.

Those of you ladies who want to engage in a tit-swinging boobie fight for mammary superiority (and braggin' rights) should probably open a new thread. Post your pics there, and I'm sure that many of the guys here will be happy to judge. :-)

Cheers,

bcg
Old 09-25-2013, 07:04 AM   #28
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
You did, and I did.

Had I the choice between her and AJ, I'd stick with AJ. Based on your review, she has a LONG way to go to get within sight of AJ with an astronomical telescope. (But as I said, very few men have what it takes to be a Navy SEAL, and very few women are going to be even half the provider AJ is.)

bcg
Just when I thought you ECCIE fellas were forgetting me (or had secretly sold me to NR), Mr. VIP pops up with one of his sweet comments.

xoxo

Aj, still the one and only...
Old 09-25-2013, 07:09 AM   #29
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
THE MAN HAS SPOKEN.

Those of you ladies who want to engage in a tit-swinging boobie fight for mammary superiority (and braggin' rights) should probably open a new thread. Post your pics there, and I'm sure that many of the guys here will be happy to judge. :-)

Cheers,

bcg
Bwaahaahaa!!! I like lickin' too! Oops, I meant looking...
Old 09-25-2013, 08:32 AM   #30
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
Just when I thought you ECCIE fellas were forgetting me (or had secretly sold me to NR), Mr. VIP pops up with one of his sweet comments.
I will never see you again, but that is lack of cash, not lack of desire. I'll never deny that you're at least #2 on my all-time list (sadly, #1 retired a couple years or so ago, and out of respect I won't dethrone her unless I can experience you both close enough in time to make a fully informed comparison), and I will always remember the two hours we spent fondly. Especially since it may well be the last time I spend alone with a woman--any woman--before I die.

And no, we hadn't traded you to NR for a provider to be named later... you just haven't been around here talkin' dirty to all your fans and getting them all hot and bothered. I was thinkin' you'd finally been snapped up and made the sugarbaby of some rich tycoon or oil sheik and were finally off the market.

Cheers,

bcg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women