Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2015, 02:08 AM   #16
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulforyears View Post
Were you to be caught would you expect a chance to explain? If you caught your spouse at this would you be forgiving?

For a little over 21 years I was clueless.

It's been a couple of months now since he left behind a very unwanted clue.

He's the one that is clueless now. He and his lady friends.

I really wish I had never found this place and his adventures but now I have what I need.

I don't understand how you all are so nonchalant knowing that you can destroy families and futures.
Well, not ta be a jackass, but Ah jus' cain't help mahself ...

Yew picked 'im, yew got bamboozled fer a long-ass time. Thet don't say a whole helluva lot fer yer pow'rs o' judgement, reasonin' an' discernment. Yew made yer choice an' it turnt out thet yew mebbe warn't as smart an' cap'ah-bull 'bout seppy-ratin' tha wheat frum tha chaff as yew thot yew were. But college gurls kin be stoopid thetaway when thar pickin' a hubby frum thar peeer group. An' yew gots ta live wif thet. Mebbe yew thot yew were Cindy-rella. But Cindy-rella iz jus' a durn fairy tale. An' now yew know.

On tha utha hand, now yore gonna have jus' 'bout e'erythang tha ig'nernt sum'bitch has. An' if'n yew play yer cards rite, e'erythang he's a gonna make fer tha four-see-ible future. They says tha best ree-venge is livin' well an' if'n yer lawyer is wurth thar law dee-gree, yore gonna be livin' purdy well frum here on out. So, Ah ain't got no sympathees fer ya. But Ah dew gots a hard 2 1/2 inches Ah culd give ya, if'n yew lemme stick it in yer butt.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:42 AM   #17
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
So you instantly assume it's my fault? Something I didn't do?

Is that the common belief here? That you all are the well functioning ones and those that sit at home waiting are the problems?

No. This is not on me. I am told I look younger than my years, am fit, do yoga and we run together 3 times a week.

We have always had what I believed was a satisfying sex life. There is nothing he seems to want that I do not do and from what I can tell there is not anything he is looking for with the prostitutes here that we do not already have. I really do not understand the reasoning but I do know the outcome.

All of that is soon to come to an end however. I've pretended and gone through the motions preparing for what is surely going to shock him senseless.

I took the same vows he did and they meant something to me. I have been robbed of my future and the future well being of my children and I intend to make him pay dearly for it all.

No one knows your life other than you. No one is blaming 'you' for him being here. However do not come here and blame 'us'

Providers do not go door to door, Providers do not scan the County Marriage Licenses, Providers are not to blame here!!

He is to blame!! you are hurt by his actions and you want to blame someone, I get it.. I understand.

But again he came here under his own free will.

I am a single, never married no kids. I do not get it either how married dudes with kids come on here and cheat on their family. good thing it is their life, and is not my problem nor concern
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:49 AM   #18
Deznuttz
BANNED

I wonder what the clue was he left for her to find.
Deznuttz is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:13 AM   #19
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Sorry for your issues. Doesn't matter if you are for real or not.

Best if you can quickly resolve your situation, deal with your anger and get on with your life.

Karma is a bitch who eventually bites transgressors in the you know where.

Guessing, I am, that you are likely to live another 35 to 45 years. Try to make those pleasant, comfortable and productive.

Always, I have found, there is no one person in any relationship who deserves 100 pct of the blame for that dissolving. Best to get past assessments sooner rather than later.

Best of luck out there!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:21 AM   #20
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deznuttz View Post
I wonder what the clue was he left for her to find.
If'n Ah had ta guess, since she foundt eccie an' knows specifics 'bout his add-vent-chures an' who he is on h'yar, he musta lef' behindt a hobby email on his pursonul ahccount thet she kin git to, 'r mebbe left a brow'sr winndow open, 'r din't surf inn-cog-neet-oh an' tha URL poppedt up when she tried to type in one thet started out simmerlerly. Eye-their way, he's a dumm mofo thet thincks he's a-smarter than he is.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:28 AM   #21
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Were you to be caught would you expect a chance to explain? If you caught your spouse at this would you be forgiving?
I have personally tried to work things out.
For a little over 21 years I was clueless.

It's been a couple of months now since he left behind a very unwanted clue.

He's the one that is clueless now. He and his lady friends.

I really wish I had never found this place and his adventures but now I have what I need.

I don't understand how you all are so nonchalant knowing that you can destroy families and futures.
Not being malicious or cruel here, but which is worse....
the SO falling in love with another woman or paying her for an hour or so of her time and favor?

Quote:
So you instantly assume it's my fault? Something I didn't do?
You aren't in his mind, so not your fault unless you withhold or use sex as a weapon.
Is that the common belief here? That you all are the well functioning ones and those that sit at home waiting are the problems?
Sometimes this is the case because the SO doesn't want sex as much as he does, or has completely lost interest.
No. This is not on me. I am told I look younger than my years, am fit, do yoga and we run together 3 times a week.

We have always had what I believed was a satisfying sex life. There is nothing he seems to want that I do not do and from what I can tell there is not anything he is looking for with the prostitutes here that we do not already have. I really do not understand the reasoning but I do know the outcome.
Whether it is satisfying or not, it may just be the excitement of someone new, or sneaking can sometimes be the turn on, or maybe just variety
All of that is soon to come to an end however. I've pretended and gone through the motions preparing for what is surely going to shock him senseless.

I took the same vows he did and they meant something to me. I have been robbed of my future and the future well being of my children and I intend to make him pay dearly for it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULFLY View Post
I'll say it, "she" joins two and a half weeks ago and this is first post today? I say you are being trolled.
Sounds like it is the SO that she is trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron View Post
I only participate when I don't have a SO, so that isn't a problem for me.

Some guys are never going to be faithful. Based on comments I have seen women make, and how I am in an relationship - if whoever I am with is into being intimate and doesn't use sex as a weapon - there isn't a reason to stray.

As posted previously, if your SO wasn't faithful, he probably either felt he was missing something, or he was never going to be faithful in the first place.
Most likely option in bold. Guys are visual.
Consider Schwarzenegger banging his maid. How would you explain that? Some guys will do what they think they can get away with - no matter what. Some guys don't have a reason to, and some just put up with a situation they wish was better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
Assuming this is serious...

Now that you've found out, you have to make a choice. No one will make it for you. Whatever it is, you will have to deal with it. Stop looking for reasons, deal with the problem at hand. You are the only person who walks on your shoes, so if forgiveness is a choice, then forgive and, only then, work on discovering a bit about each other and what brought him here. If forgiveness is not an option, move on, don't be bitter because bitterness makes us look old and keep us stuck in the past while others are alive and living, and live your life knowing you had the strength to do whatever was right for you.

As for how we live with ourselves, I made my choices, so I sleep with a clean conscience because I know I have the strength to do whatever is right for me.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:42 AM   #22
Homegrown512
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
If'n Ah had ta guess, since she foundt eccie an' knows specifics 'bout his add-vent-chures an' who he is on h'yar, he musta lef' behindt a hobby email on his pursonul ahccount thet she kin git to, 'r mebbe left a brow'sr winndow open, 'r din't surf inn-cog-neet-oh an' tha URL poppedt up when she tried to type in one thet started out simmerlerly. Eye-their way, he's a dumm mofo thet thincks he's a-smarter than he is.
Careful Dave, I caught some intelligent analysis masked in that Kentucky backwoods language...

Also, Wind is exactly right about the fact that there are plenty of other avenues to find what the man in question, or any man, has been seeking. But ole trusty is hurt and has launched her (or his, "not that there's anything wrong with that") crusade against this place, and I don't believe anything read here will deter her from that.
Homegrown512 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:43 AM   #23
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

I think this play ground has sparked her interest
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:26 AM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Rates and are you CIM?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:29 AM   #25
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homegrown512 View Post
Careful Dave, I caught some intelligent analysis masked in that Kentucky backwoods language...
Shut up! Whut'chew tryin' ta dew? Ruin mah rep-yew-tay-shun?
Old 07-10-2015, 10:30 AM   #26
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

We are animals,
not fairytale characters.
Blame Moms Goose an'em.

#ratchethaikus

Oh wait.
This isn't Twitter???
My bad.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:37 AM   #27
BiancaBonVivant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 305707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No. Never with anyone in this disease ridden cesspool.

And I doubt that would sit well for me in court. I am a married woman for the time being.

Perhaps after I take everything he has and it is all done and over with I'll fuck his boss. He has hit on me for years at Christmas parties and picnics. He's single, quite well off and might fire the bastard to have me.
I think someone is trying to start controversy so they have fodder for a poorly thought out, self-published book on vengeful housewives. This is just too cliched, and I find it very hard to believe a scorned woman wouldn't occasionally use all caps or an exclamation point.

But LOL at thinking the boss would fire hubs to "have" her!

But mostly I'm sad because EL James just totally screwed up expectations in adult themed literature.
BiancaBonVivant is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:49 AM   #28
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant View Post
I think someone is trying to start controversy so they have fodder for a poorly thought out, self-published book on vengeful housewives. This is just too cliched, and I find it very hard to believe a scorned woman wouldn't occasionally use all caps or an exclamation point.

But LOL at thinking the boss would fire hubs to "have" her!
Good point. The more one thinks about it why would a heart broken scorned wife be initiating a thread in a disease ridden cesspool?

Then on top of that why tell all of the disease ridden worthless members what her plans for revenge are?

She wouldn't do anything to compromise her case against hubby least of all jump in the pool of shit and start sharing.

Her lawyer certainly would have advised against it. She's been aware for a few months which means it's reasonable to assume she's been getting advice from a lawyer which would be "Stay the hell out of it and let the evidence speak for itself".

I think Soulfly called it right.
Windinhishair is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:50 AM   #29
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Perhaps after I take everything he has and it is all done and over with I'll fuck his boss. He has hit on me for years at Christmas parties and picnics. He's single, quite well off and might fire the bastard to have me.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:02 AM   #30
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If the OP is being honest and straight in her post.. I have to insert: NOT ALL MARRIED GENTS THAT come here are cheating. Some of us are very happily married, and this is just added play to our lives.. Depending on your own values, feellings and desires, have you considered discussing the part of his life? Perhaps he feels something missing, perhaps including you in play is is greatest fantasy.. just sayin' not every is cheating just because they hire playmates here..
nuglet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women